剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
校园私探 前情提要
???Let's Honor Him By Putting His Killer Behind Bars.
他很有品位 我们必须把凶手绳之以法
You're Off The Case, Mr. Mars.
这案子你不用管了 Mars先生
I'm Afraid You Can't Take Me Off The Case.
恐怕你不能强迫我停止调查
Coach Barry Was Found Murdered Last Night Beside The P.C.H.
Barry教练昨晚 在太平洋海岸公路旁被杀
Sheriff Suspects Josh.
探长怀疑是Josh干的
It's Mason. Why Else Would He Lie?
是Mason干的 他还有其他撒谎的理由吗
You Really Think That I Would Kill My Coach?
你真的以为 我会因为
Here You Go, Sheriff-Approved Reading Material.
给 探长准许的读物
Miss Mars, You Are Under Arrest
Mars小姐
For The Aiding And Abting
你因帮助教唆
Of The Escape Of Josh Barry.
Josh Barry逃跑被捕
Where Is He, Veronica? Where's Josh?
他在哪儿 Veronica?Josh去哪儿了?
Think Back, Sheriff. Where Did You Have Him Last?
回想一下 探长 你最后把他关在哪儿了?
You Snuck Him A Peanut-Butter Cookie.
Josh的狱友说 你偷渡花生曲奇给他吃
And He Bribed One Of Your Deputies With Said Cookie?
然后他用所谓的曲奇贿赂了一名狱警?
He Was Allergic, But You Know That.
你肯定知道他对花生过敏
After The Paramedic Revived Him With An Epinephrine Shot,
护理人员给他打了肾上腺素 进行急救后
Josh Overpowered Him
他制♥服♥了护理人员
And Escaped Out Of The Back Of The Ambulance.
从救护车里逃跑了
You Didn't Have A Deputy With Him?
你没安排手下跟在救护车里?
He Was Riding Up Front.
他在副驾驶座上
I respand you
我建议你
Out Of Hot Water And Tell Us Where He Is.Urself
想要从中抽身 告诉我们他在哪儿
Don't I Get A Phone Call?
我可以打个电♥话♥吗
Please, Keith, Find My Son.
拜托了 Keith 找到我儿子
It's Likely He'll Try To Contact You.
他有可能试图和你联♥系♥
When He Does, You've Got To Convince Him
你必须说服他
To Turn Himself Into Me.
让他来找我
It Will Be Safer Than Turning Himself In
这比直接去找探长自首
Directly To The Sheriff.
要安全得多
I'll Just Take It In Here.
我到那边去接
Yeah?
喂?
Woman: Keith Mars, Please Hold For Veronica Mars.
Keith Mars 请不要挂断 Veronica Mars要与您通话
Yeah? Honey? It's Me.
喂 宝贝 是我
You're Where?
你在哪儿?
Please Tell Me
拜托告诉我
You Didn't Help An Accused Murderer Escape Jail.
你没帮谋杀犯越狱
Yo, Pops, Check It Out.
老爸 看招
This Girl Ain't Gonna Be Nobody's Bitch.
这女孩不会向任何人低头
You Better Recognize.
你最好认清楚
What's That On Your Arm?
你手臂上是什么?
I've Had Some Free Time.
闲来无事
And, No, I Didn't Help Josh Escape.
不 我没有帮Josh逃跑
Not Intentionally.
至少不是故意的
It Turns Out He's Allergic To Peanuts.
原来他对花生过敏
His Plan Was To Take Advantage Of My Kindness.
企图利用我的善心
That's Got To Be The First Time That's Worked For Anybody.
这是第一次有人对你用这招成功啊
Clifford. Something Wrong?
Clifford 出什么事了?
I Just Remembered
我刚想起
I Need To Return "Caged Heat" To The Video Store.
得把电影<监狱风云录>还给音像租赁店
You Folks Want To Hear The Good News Or The Bad News First?
你们想先听好消息还是坏消息?
I'm Gonna Say The Good News.
我想先听好消息
Josh's Cellmate And Key Witness
Josh的狱友
To The Cookie Incident Ate The Evidence
即曲奇事件的主要证人 把证物吃光了
And, Icing On The Cake, Blew A 0.21 On The Breathalyzer
锦上添花的是 他酒精测试读数是0.21
When They Booked Him.
录口供时
No Way Lamb Can Get A Conviction.
Lamb不可能给你定罪
That Sounds Like Great News.
听上去是超级好消息
But He's Gonna Hold Veronicaas Long As H
但他会关押Veronica至法律允许底线
Can I Get You Anything, Honey?
要我给你带什么吗 宝贝?
A Couple Cartons Of Smokes.
带几盒香烟
What, Dad? It's Currency On The Inside.
干吗 老爸?烟是牢里的货币啊
Any Guess Where I Might Find Josh?
知道在哪能找到Josh吗
Mexico?
墨西哥?
So You Think He Did It?
你认为是他干的?
Don't Know.
不知道
If He Didn't, He Sure Packed Quickly.
如果不是他 他早该怕了
That Was My Thought, To
我也这么觉得
Anyone Want To Know What I Think?
有人想听听我的看法吗
Fine, I'll Keep It To Myself.
算了 我就不说了
I'm Just Sayg, My Entirworkday
我只想说 我的全部精力
Is Spent Sorting Through My Various Clients' Lies.
都浪费在解决各个委托人的 各式谎言上了
This Kid -- I Think He's On The Up-And-Up.
我觉得这孩子诚实可信
Okay.
好吧
I've Got An Appointment
我和O'Dell校长的助理
With Dean O'de's Old Assistant.
有约
I Can't Just Put His Murder Case On Hold.
不能不管他的谋杀案
What?
怎么?
Just... I Thought This Sight
没什么 我以为
Would Be More Traumaticfor M
这种场景会很伤感 不过…
Vincent.
Vincent
You Bringing In A Fugitive Or Picking Up Your Dad?
抓到逃犯了 还是保释你老爸?
Old-Timer, Fraud Warrant.
老前辈 Fraud Warrant
Turns Out, His Uncle Isn't Nigerian Royalty.
原来他叔叔不是尼日利亚皇室
Hey, Uh, Question.
有个问题
I Saw What Looked Like An Invoice From You
我在Barry教练遗孀家
At The Home Of Coa Barry's Widow.
看到一封你的印刷传♥单♥
Any Chance We're Working The Same Case?
我们在调查同一案件?
Negatory, Mrwanted To Know Me If Her Husband Was Cheating.
不是 一个月前Barry太太 雇我调查他丈夫婚外情
What Did You Learn?
结果怎么样?
Keith, I Am Bound
Keith 我和你一样
By The Exact Same Ethical Codes You Are.
要遵守职业道德
Yeah, Well --
啊 好吧
[ Laughs ] I Was Pullg Your Leg.
跟你开玩笑呢
I Had You, Though. No, Never Got A Money Shot.
中招了吧 没有 从来没上过其他女人
But I Did Catch Him Getting Friendly
不过我的确逮到过他在停车场
In A Parking Lot With A Very Attractive Married Lady.
和一位非常迷人的已婚女子交谈
Any Chance I Could Get A Copy Of That Picture?
能给我一张当时的照片吗
Yeah, What The Hell? I Guess You're Tracking That Kid?
好啊 随便吧 欠我一个人情 你在追查那孩子?
I Was Thinking Of Diving Into That.
我也想一起调查
Looking For The Coach's Killer.
在找谋杀教练的凶手
Oh, Didn't You Hear? It's The Kid.
你没听说吗 是那孩子干的
I Spoke To The Sheriff Two Months Ago.
我2个月前和探长说过了 如果有问题…
Just Routine Follow-Up On Some Insurance Matters.
只是有关保险理赔的例行跟进
If You Could Just Tell Me Anything You Can Recall
校长死那天 还有任何
About The Day The Dean Died.
你能想到的事吗
Just The Usual Stuff -- Meetings.
和平时一样 各类会议
There Was One Strange Thing.
倒是有一件怪事
Mel Stol Showed Up, No Appointment.
Mel Stoltz没有预约 就来了
I Didn't Know Who He Was Until He Left.
到他走了 我才知道他是谁
He Seemed To Agitate Cyrus.
似乎令Cyrus坐立不安
Really? Mel Stoltz?
真的?Mel Stoltz?
Oh, And, Um, He Was Out Of Xanax.
还有 校长的安定药吃完了
I Had To Call In The Prescription.
我打电♥话♥去药店订处方
Did He Pick It Up, Do You Know?
他有没有去取药?
He Was Stuck Here All Day,
他忙得不可开交
And The Pharmacy Closes At 7:00, So...
药房♥7:00关门 所以…
A Prescription Refill Called In On December 10Th.
12月10日有人打电♥话♥来重配处方药
Do You Have A Record Of Who Picked It Up?
你们登记取药人姓名了吗 好
Dr. Landry, What Brings You --
Landry博士 什么风把你…
Question, Keith --
提问 Keith
I Found This Bug In My Cellphone. Did You Put It There?
我在手♥机♥里发现了窃听器 是你放进去的吗
No, Hank. Did Veronica Do It?
不是 Hank 是Veronica干的吗
I'm Sure She Had Nothing To Do With It.
我肯定她跟此事无关
You're Sure, Sure? She's Got A Lot Of Initiative.
你确定?她很有主见啊
You Know, The Other Day, She Asked Me Something
知道吗 那天她问我
About The Movie That Iatched In The Hotel That Night,
有关那晚我在酒店看的那部电影
And Then I Realized She Does Have She Was Proba Lot Of Initiative.
我才发现 她在调查我的不在场证明 她的确很有主见
She Also Has Got A Lot Of Promise,
她还很有前途
And She Doesn't Need To Be Slumming It
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表