剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on "Veronica Mars"...
前情提要
Hi. Do you remember me, by any chance?
嗨 你有可能还记得我吗?
Harmony, right? Right.
Harmony 是吗? 是的
What's your problem?
你有什么问题?
Just that I'm officially failing mechanical engineering.
我的机械工程课正式没通过
Call this number.
打这个电♥话♥
It's a tutor.
他是助教
They raped Claire... "The blonde in the middle"
他们强♥奸♥了Claire 中间金发的那个
I have the atm photo from that night.
我有那天晚上ATM机拍下的照片
The guy who did this to me?
这就是强♥奸♥我的那个人?
I have no idea of who this is.
我不知道这是谁
Is Wang Yi here? Why?
Wang Yi 在吗? 为什么?
Because he raped this girl.
因为他强♥奸♥了这个女孩子
Claire? I doubt it. She's Wang's girlfriend.
Claire? 我怀疑有这事 她是wang的女朋友
Dean O'Dell, give me a chance to explain.
给我个机会解释
I don't care what kind of point you're trying to make.
我不在乎你想表明什么
Fake a rape, then bring in your lawyer?
谎称被强♥奸♥ 然后把律师牵扯进来?
What universe do you live in? Have you gone completely insane?
你到底活在哪个星球? 你彻底失去理智了吗?
So, is this what you wanted?
那么 这就是你想要的?
You think this is what I wanted.
你认为这是我想要的
Angela 把她们带进来
If you examine it closely, dean O'Dell, the facts are still...
如果你仔细研究 O'dell院长 事实仍然...
The facts are miss Mars' story here,
事实就是如Mars小姐所说的
and she has the notes and evidence to back it up, I believe.
相信她保留着笔记和证据
We have photos. We have witnesses. We have the boyfriend who helped.
我们有照片 有证人 还有某某男朋友的帮忙
There's no question Claire lied about the rape,
毫无疑问 Claire关于自己被强♥奸♥一事是在撒谎
and the Hearst charter's quite clear about this.
Hearst的规章对此一清二楚
You want to challenge the charter, that's fine.
你们想向规章叫板 好啊
We have lawyers, too,
我们也有律师
and they're a lot scarier than you, mr. Davis.
他们远比你吓人 Davis先生
Miss Nordhouse, you're expelled from Hearst college as of this moment, and so is your lawyer.
nordhouse小姐 从现在开始 你被hearst大学正式开除 你的律师也一样
That's all.
就这样
Happy?
你开心了?
Madam editor, why didn't I read this story in the Hearst paper?
主编女士 为什么我没在hearst报纸上 读到这则故事呢?
I found the facts fairly simple to corroborate.
我发现事实很容易证实
I felt I had a responsibility to exercise some caution
我有责任要谨慎起见
with a story implying the rapes might have been faked.
可关于谎报强♥奸♥案的事
In case you haven't noticed, it's a powder keg out there.
或许你没留意 这简直就是个火♥药♥桶
I noticed, but I didn't see much caution when you implicated the pi sigma house.
我注意到了 可你报道 pi sigma兄弟会的时候就没那么谨慎
You're supposed to at least pretend to be objective.
至少你该装得客观些
I'm afraid I'm gonna need you to step down as editor of the Free Press.
恐怕你得辞去 这份自♥由♥刊物的主编一职了
It's a student paper. You can't.
这是学生的报纸 你不能这么做
I'm a devious old man, Nish. You'd be surprised what I can do.
我是个好走歪路的老人 nish 我能做的事出乎你的意料
You're done there as of this moment.
现在起你已不是主编
You'll regret this.
你会后悔的
And so will you.
你也一样
David, sorry for the wait. It's been a hell of a week.
David 抱歉让你久等 这个星期真是糟糕透顶
Come on in. Mr. Fennel?
进来 fennel先生?
This is hardly the first time we've caught an athlete cheating.
我们可不是第一次抓到运动员作弊
With Mr. Fennel, I'll take some of the blame. We usually don't take athletes in the program.
部分要怪我 我们的项目一般不接受运动员
It's just too demanding,
对他们而言过于苛求
Especially with standardized test scores as low as his.
特别像他 标准测验考出这么低的分数
If I'd paid closer attention to...
如果我当初多加注意
Oh! I'm sorry.
哦 我很抱歉
Pardon us. My important lunch.
对不起 我的重要午餐
There better be a cookie in there.
里面最好有曲奇
Oh, of course there isn't.
哦 当然没有
Why do you punish me like this?
你为什么这么惩罚我?
Because I'm your wife. That's what I'm for, remember?
因为我是你妻子 惩罚你是我的分内事 记得吗?
Be merciful.
发发慈悲吧
She probably ate the damn cookie herself.
多半她自己把曲奇吃了
So, what do you have to say?
那么 你有什么要说的?
I'm with her on the mercy thing.
我同意她说的 发发慈悲吧
The whole of human knowledge right there online, and these papers are thin.
人类所有的知识尽在互联网 这些论文却如此肤浅
Am I crazy to expect better?
难道希望更好的论文是疯了吗
And if you're confused as to what better is, let me direct you to the front,
如果你们不清楚什么算是更好的 那么看前面我手指的地方
where I've posted our only example of A-caliber work.
我把仅有的一位高手的论文贴出来
Nice job, ms. Mars.
写得好极了 Mars女士
Well, this should make me popular.
嗯 这会让我大受欢迎
All righty, that's all for today. We'll see you next time.
好了 今天到此结束了 下节课见
Don't forget, read both chapters... Both.
别忘了 两章都要看...两章
Professor, I have the Columbia studies. Maybe we can...
教授 我的哥伦比亚研究 或许我们能...
Just make copies for tomorrow, Tim.
去复印几份 明天再说 tim
Veronica...
veronica...
you free for lunch?
有空一起吃午饭吗?
Databases, chemistry, psychology... that's where the action is.
数据库 化学 心理学 这就是行动所在
Are you taking any psych?
你上心理学课吗?
Take Wagner's class. He's the best.
选wagner的课 他是最优秀的
If you want a double major...
如果你想主修两门课程
Double? I haven't even declared one major yet.
两门? 我现在一门都还没决定
Consider this a sales talk.
就当这是推销
I not only think of you as a very bright woman in general,
我认为你不仅仅是个才智过人的女子
I also think that you're a natural when it comes to criminal work.
你天生就是犯罪的克星
I'm not saying this to be nice or supportive.
我不是为了示好或支持你才这么说的
I'm saying it because it's true and because I want someone like you in my program.
而是因为这是事实 我希望你加入我的项目
I think I should be your faculty advisor.
我觉得我应该当你的顾问
I think you're capable of great work here, Veronica, and I'd like to help you do it.
我相信你能担当大任 Veronica 我想帮你
End of sales talk.
推销结束
He sounds like a hell of a guy.
他很厉害嘛
Not only is he smart, but he's the biggest gun in the department, so
他不仅聪明 还是部门的领军人物
him offering to be my advisor...
所以他要当我的顾问
Yeah, I'm not surprised.
对 我不感到奇怪
But I wish you would consult with me before you start phasing me out of your life.
但我希望你先跟我商量 在把我淘汰出局之前
Dad... He's smart, huh? Is he smarter than your old man?
爸爸 聪明 嗯? 他比你老爸还聪明吗?
You know, actually, you two have a lot in common. You'd like him.
要知道 你们俩有很多共同点 你会喜欢他的
Can I take him in a fight? Be honest.
我能带他去打斗吗? 老实跟我说
Hello.
你好
Keith, hi, it's Harmony.
你好 我是harmony
Hi. Uh, is everything okay?
你好 一切安好?
Oh, fine, fine, actually.
哦 很好 很好 真的
I know that our professional relationship is over,
我知道我们的生意关系已经结束
but I enjoyed, you know, talking.
但你知道 我喜欢跟人谈天
Uh, yeah, me too.
哦 是的 我也一样
So, my husband has taken our daughter to Orlando for a couple of weeks.
我丈夫带女儿去了奥兰多 要呆几个星期
I've got passes to the noir festival at the orient and no one to go with.
我有东方影展的入场券 可没有人陪我
And I was thinking, you're a guy with an interest in...
我想 你对电影有兴趣
In... Noir business?
电影展?
Right. And maybe you might want to, you know, join me,
是的 也许你想 跟我一起去 只要
just grab a movie.
随便选场电影
Keith?
keith?
I got a text message saying you wanted to see me.
我收到短♥信♥ 说你想见我
I think it was "needed", not "wanted".
不是想 而是要
Ah, how did you get this number? I don't give it out to anyone.
你怎么弄到这个号♥码的? 我没向外透露过
You're not the only one at this school who has certain... gifts.
这个学校你不是唯一一个 有特殊...天赋的人
Gifts... That was my grandmother's term for female...
天赋...那是我祖母用来形容女性的
just so you know.
就让你知道一下
What did you need to see me about?
你为了什么见我?
You know, Hearst has a pretty strict policy when it comes to plagiarism.
hearst对于剽窃有严厉的举措
Yes. Did someone plagiarize?
是的 有人剽窃了吗?
You did. One of your classmates turned you in.
是你 你们班里有人告发你剽窃
There's a program we run to check papers.
我们有专门检查剽窃的程序
It scans online for similar phrases.
在网上查找相似的句子
I know how it works, but I...
我知道程序怎么运作 但是我...
Your paper lit up like a christmas tree.
你的论文几乎是通篇抄袭
What?! I didn't copy my paper.
什么? 我没有抄袭论文
So I assumed, but...
我本来这么认为 但是
well, that's your paper there.
看 这是你的论文
There's no way. Someone is trying to screw with me.
不可能 有人想陷害我
You think it's me? You think I'm trying to get you out of Landry's class
你认为我会想方设法 把你赶出landry的课堂
because I don't like you?
就因为我不喜欢你?
Wait, you don't like me?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表