剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
You left your ID.
你把驾照忘了
Here it is.
给你
Good seeing you.
很高兴见到你
Well, hey, um, come in. I want to show you some results.
好的 嘿 嗯 进来 我想让你们看点成果
Oh, and this is Amy, everyone.
哦 各位 这是Amy
Letters from Bellissima Cosmetics.
Bellisima化妆品公♥司♥回的信
They quit animal testing, thanks to the letter campaign,
他们结束了动物试验 多亏这次的寄信活动
because they make all their money off of college kids.
因为他们主要的钱是从大学生身上挣到的
You're pretty dressed up. Where you guys off to? Uhm...
你打扮的真漂亮 打算去哪?
Club...Club.
夜♥总♥会♥ 夜♥总♥会♥
It's new.
是新开的
Mind if I get a glass of water?
不介意我喝杯水吧?
Yeah, kitchen's in the back. Let me-
是的 厨房♥就在这后面 让我..
No, it's okay, I'll find it.
不 没事 我自己找
That's really cool.
这真的很棒
See, you did it.
看 你刚做到了
You alive
你活下来了
I told you, chicks are just a distraction.
我告诉过你 女人只会让人分心
You're better off without that broad.
你最好重新开始 别再理那女人
Yeah, well I'll admit, this has its charms.
是的 我得承认 这样真不错
Hey!
嘿!
You got any more beers?
你们还有多的啤酒么?
Okay, new category:
好的 新品类
hot enough.
够辣的
Yeah, sure!
是的 确实!
How about "chicks are a distraction," huh?
是谁说"女人只会让人分心的" 哈?
I didn't say a bad distraction.
我可没说那样不好啊
What have you got?
你们都有些什么?
Apparently, we're into the cheap stuff. Yeah.
很显然 我们只喜欢便宜货
If you guys get bored of Club Club,
如果你们去腻了夜♥总♥会♥
you should come by Goldfinger's.
可以去Goldfinger's那儿看看
I tend bar there.
我在那儿当酒保
Do you hang out there a lot?
你们常去那儿吗?
Not really my scene.
我其实不太喜欢
We have slightly different ideas on. Might want to grab a drink. His bedroom.
我们的想法有稍许不同 要水喝 去他房♥间看看
Um, okay if I grab a quick H-2-O, as well?
好 也许倒不如让我也喝杯水?
It's important to hydrate.
非常有利于水化合作用
Yeah.
好啊
Rats.
老鼠
Why didn't you say anything?
为什么你刚才什么也没说?
I saw them, the test rats you liberated.
我刚看见它们 你放出来的试验用老鼠
Where's the monkey?
猴子在哪?
Um, I don't have the monkey, and I didn't free the rats.
我没有猴子 而且我没放老鼠
They just showed up.
他们才刚出现
Like, in a tiny van. with a sob story about needing a place to crash?
就像 被放在小车车上 说着悲惨故事 乞求找地方安身?
Like, in a box on my doorstep.
它们被放在一个盒子里 放在我的门前台阶上
Yeah, people know I'm the animals guy. It happens.
是的 人们都知道我是个保护动物的家伙
Can I see the box?
我能看看那个盒子吗?
So... Amy seems nice.
Amy 看来非常不错
How long have you been together?
你们在一起多久了?
Uh, nineteen years.
嗯 19年了
She's my sister.
她是我妹妹
Oh.
哦
So, uh. are you going to tell Pauline and Gil Thomas about the rats?
你不会对Pauline 和Gil Thomas 说老鼠的事情吧?
They're clients. I kinda have to.
他们是我的客户 必须说
Boy, oh, boy.
哦 太好了
You are bad.
你可是坏透了
Man, I can't believe I just did that with Aaron Echolls' son.
伙计 我不敢相信我刚刚和 Aaron Echolls的宝贝儿子大干了一场
They were in a rat habitat in Bronson Pope's bedroom.
他们已经在 Bronson 的卧室里 繁衍生息很久了
He said someone dropped them off.
他说是有人把这些老鼠遗弃在那里的
Dropped off? Funny.
别人遗弃的? 笑话
What about Twenty-five?
那25 呢?
He says he didn't get the monkey,
他说他没有猴子
but you have the rat photos, so it-
但是你已经有了老鼠的照片了
Can we get the sheriff's department to get a search warrant?
我们可以到警♥察♥局那里弄个搜查证么?
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hello.
你好
Veronica, hey. I found something interesting in this hard drive.
Veronica 我在硬盘里找到了些好东西
We got a report about some stolen rats.
我们得到报♥警♥说有老鼠失窃
Got a warrant.
这是搜查证
Hey!
嘿
So, you know, I figured some sort of liquid
告诉你吧 我知道有人把一种液体
was poured over the computer with all the research on it.
倒在了有实验室资料的电脑上
I had to remove the ram card to let it dry out, but-
所以我必须把内存取出来然后方便清洁 但是
You told Bronson?
你告诉Bronson 发生的一切了
The cops raided the place, and the rats were gone.
警♥察♥搜查了住地 老鼠也不见了
I didn't want him to get into trouble.
我不想让他因此惹上麻烦
I believe him. I'm sorry.
不好意思 我相信他
I found these on the motherboard.
我在主板上找到了这个
Looks like little leaves.
看起来像些小树叶
Do you think it means anything?
你知道这意味着什么么?
Oh, good. You.
哦 是你啊 太好了
We found these in Pauline and Gil Thomas' hard drive,
我们在Pauline和Gil Thomas 的电脑硬盘里 发现了这个
some sort of leaves.
像是一种树叶或者什么的
Any idea where they might have come from?
知道这是从什么地方来的吗?
Congratulations...
恭喜你啊
You just narrowed down the suspects to anyone who had access to green tea.
你可以把疑犯缩小的饮用绿茶的人群中了
Green teeth?
绿茶?
I stole it off Twenty-five's cage a few weeks ago.
几个星期前 我从25的笼子里偷出来了这个
The sound was driving me nuts on the weekends.
声音都快把我逼疯了
In the movies, when they piece back together shredded magazines,
在电影里 当他们拼好了已经撕碎了的杂♥志♥
they always find an address sticker.
他们总能够有所斩获
All I've found are near-naked ladies.
但我却只发现了一个半裸女郎
Did you name him?
是你给他起的名字吗?
Is that what happened?
是这样吗?
Named who? Twenty-five.
给谁起名字? 25
I heard him behind the door.
我听见他在门后面
Sounds like he misses you.
看起来他十分想念你
There were tea leaves in the hard drive.
他们在硬盘里发现了茶叶
You just grabbed the handiest thing around and poured it in the drive?
你随手抓起个什么东西 就把它倒在了硬盘上了 是吗?
Pauline's the one who drinks tea.
Pauline 是唯一的一个喝茶的
But I'm guessing she doesn't subscribe to. lad magazines.
但是我想她可不会订裸女杂♥志♥
When reassembled, the shredded pages from the rat box...
当我把鼠盒子里撕碎的纸拼在一起的时候
were mostly almost-naked babes. making almost-naughty quotes.
我们说着热辣话语的半裸宝贝 就是最有力的凭证
You knew you could pin the break-in on PHAT,
你知道你可以栽赃给PHAT的人
and you knew Bronson would take care of your lab rats.
而且你也知道 Bronson 会照顾好你实验室的小老鼠
I started coming in on the weekends to catch up on work.
我周末会在实验室加班赶进度
I bought him a few toys,
我给他买♥♥了些玩具
let him play with them while Pauline wasn't around.
让他在 Pauline不在身边的时候 不感觉到寂寞
His favourite, by the way.
顺便说一下 这是他最喜欢的
Always had to take it back before I left.
每次走之前总是要把玩具取回来
One day. I'm halfway out the door,
有一天 我一只脚都已经跨出了门
when I turn around and he's holding it out through the bars for me.
当我回头的时候却看到他咧着嘴 举着香蕉朝我笑着
He knew I was leaving.
他知道我要走了
You know why we don't name them?
你知道为什么我不给他们起名字?
Because, to do the work,
因为那是我们的工作
we have to turn our compassion off,
使我们必须放下怜悯
because things are harder to kill when they've got a name.
因为当他们有了名字 有些东西就是难以磨灭的
Veronica Mars...
Veronica Mars
meet Oscar.
这是 Oscar
Oh, Veronica, this is, uh, Professor McGregor.
Veronica 这是McGregor 教授
You said you had news.
你说你有消息了
Here's your cheque back. I...
这是你的支票
wasn't able to find him, I'm afraid.
我想我找不到了
Oh, those idiots at PHAT!
啊 PHAT那些个蠢蛋
They're paving the road to hell.
他们在自掘坟墓
Well, the good news is,
恩 好消息是
Mac was able to recover most of your hard drive.
Mac 可以恢复你硬盘里的大部分数据
Oh, for crying out loud,
看在上帝的份上
I thought you said you were getting him back.
我还以为你把他能找回来呢
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表