剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
So this is why you stood me up?
那么这就是你放我鸽子的原因?
Are you playing, or is your seat... It's free.
你玩吗 否则你的位置... 没主的
Unlike me, apparently.
显然不像我有主
Veronica, it's not like I promised.
Veronica 我没有答应什么
Wait, how did you find me?
等一下 你怎么找到我的?
Easy, I just followed the pungent smell of money going to waste.
简单 我只是跟着金钱的铜臭味 即将被挥霍一空
So, what was it, a bug, a tracer?
那 这算什么 窃听 跟踪?
Relax, I just traced your phone.
放轻松 我只是追踪你的电♥话♥
Can you maybe move this outside?
你们可以出去说吗?
Hey, m-M-Mercer,
嗨, M-M-Mercer,
You got a spread on this weekend's game?
你们周末有场Spread?
I d-D-D-Do.
我 有..有..有
You must hate when people do that.
你一定很讨厌别人这样
It's us by four.
我们队是4
Yeah, so if you don't mind.
好吧 如果你们不介意
You know, as adorable as it is when you do it to criminals,
你知道 虽然对罪犯这样做很可爱
the surveillance thing is starting to bug.
但老在监视就有点烦人了
You said you'd come by.
你说你会过来
Might come by.
可能过来
And then on your message I heard all this partying,
而我在你的留言里 听到那些派对的声音
and I wanted to know what was going on.
我想知道是怎么回事
While I appreciate your interest, Big Brother...
我感谢你的关心 Big Brother...
Wow, a "1984" reference.
哇 出自"1984"
Did you read that in weight lifting?
你在举重的时候读到的吗?
You know, your dad was half right.
知道吗 你♥爸♥说对了一半
You have a thing for bad boys,
你有坏男人情结
but. you don't want to reform them.
但你并不感化他们
You just get off on judging them.
你只是享受在一旁挑剔他们
Which reminds me...
提醒了我...
Can I borrow your copy of "101 brooding comments"?
能把你那本 "101句阴暗评语"借我吗?
I only have the cliffs notes.
我只有浓缩精华版
Look, I got to run, so to save you the trouble,
我要走了 你也不用查了
I'm surfing in Mexico with Dick and Mercer this weekend.
周末我和Dick和Mercer去墨西哥冲浪
I'll fax you the coordinates So you don't incur cell-tracking charges,
我会把坐标传真给你 你就不用花钱追踪手♥机♥
And I'll keep a journal of my bad thoughts
而且我会把自己的 不轨想法都记录下来
In case you want to stick my face in a cage of rats when I get back.
以免你想把我的脸捅进老鼠洞
Sorry, "1984" is the only book I read.
抱歉 "1984"是我唯一读过的书
I got fired off a job today.
我今天丢了工作
What? What hap...
什么? 怎么回...
Weevil?
Weevil?
I sent him on surveillance the other night.
前天我让他去监视
He did great, really great.
他做的很好 非常好
I sent him on another one last night,
昨晚我又让他去监视
a child-abuse case.
一个虐待孩子的案子
A couple's son died in a crash, and they suspect
一对夫妻的儿子死于车祸
the daughter-In-Law's hitting their grandson,
他们怀疑他们的儿媳 打他们的孙子
so they want custody.
他们想要监护权
What did he do?
他做了什么?
Weevil finds out it's not the daughter-in-law who hit the kid,
Weevil发现(打人的)并不是儿媳
it's the new boyfriend.
是儿媳的新男友
So Weevil... Hit the new boyfriend.
所以Weevil... 打了那个男友
Repeatedly.
好几次
The daughter-in-law realized what he was doing there.
儿媳知道了他是干吗的
Lawyers got involved,
律师介入
The grandparents lost their chance.
祖父母失去了机会
I lost the job
我失去了工作
and my chance to protect the kid from further abuse.
以及保护让那个孩子 不再遭受虐待的机会
Oh, my god.
哦 天
Dad, it won't happen again.
爸爸 这决不会再发生了
He really needs the work.
他真的很需要这份工作
So do I, honey.
我一样 亲爱的
He's got to go.
他必须得走
So, is he mad?
那 他生气了?
Actually...
事实上...
...I asked if I could be the one to talk to you.
...我拜托他让我和你谈谈
He said he has to let you go.
他说 他不得不让你走
It's not personal.
不是个人原因
He likes you. He said you're a good...
他喜欢你 他说你是一个很好的...
Don't sugarcoat it, all right? I get it.
别掩饰了 好吗? 我明白
I'd fire me.
我也会开除我的
Man, I just...
伙计 我就是...
I really dug this stuff, you know?
我真的喜欢这些 知道吗?
I actually thought I was okay at it.
我真以为我可以
I'm really sorry, Weevil. It's all right.
真抱歉 Weevil 没事
Listen uh. do you know anybody else who's hiring ex-cons,
听着 你知道还有其他什么地方 雇出狱的人吗
because if I don't get a job in a week,
因为如果一周内我找不到新工作
I'm going back to the joint.
我就得重新回牢里了
I wish I did.
我希望我知道
But, actually, if you can still borrow tools from your uncle,
但 实际上 如果你还能用你叔叔的工具的话
I can get you two grand to fix the dean's car.
我可以给你两千块帮院长修好这车
Can I check that out?
我能看下这本书吗?
Guilty conscience, eh?
良心发现了 啊?
No, actually, somebody told me
不 实际上 有人告诉我
I needed to come down here and check it out.
我得下来看看这本书
Me. I left you the message.
我 我留的信息
You. So, what's this about?
你 那么 这是怎么回事?
You said that you knew I'd done something wrong.
你说你知道我做了什么错事
That sound in your head, Pop,
你脑袋里的那个声音 Pop
It is the beating of this hideous heart!
"是那可怕的心跳"
But, seriously, I'm giving you the chance to come clean.
但说真的 我将给你个坦白的机会
I know what you did to Kurt.
我知道你对Kurt做了什么
There's no sense trying to deny it.
抵赖是没有意义的
Good. You're doing great.
好 你做到很好
Now we just need to figure out
现在我们需要想想
how you can set things straight with Kurt.
怎样才能弥补Kurt
I mean, I assume you trashed it, so...
我是说 我假设你已经把它扔了 所以...
no, I've still got it.
没 我还留着它
You do? Yeah.
你留着? 是
Do you want me to give it to you?
你要我给你吗?
Well, yeah, that would be a good start.
是的 那将是个良好的开始
I mean, I don't really get the third degree.
我是说 我并没拿到三等
It's just a lousy sociology assignment.
只是讨厌的社会学作业
I didn't think it would be that big of a deal.
我没想到对他会这么重要
Wait.
等等
So when you broke into Kurt's bag, you were stealing homework?
你打开Kurt包是为了偷作业?
I was behind, and I thought it's not like either of us would get caught, so...
我在后面 我想我们都不会被抓住 所以...
when you swiped this, did you see a playbook in his bag?
你偷这个的时候 有没有看见一本战术手册在里面?
Yeah, which is actually against the rules, but Kurt's cool.
有啊 那其实是违反规定的 但Kurt人很好
And I was stealing his homework.
而我在偷他的作业
What time did you stop playing "Guitar Hero" that night?
那天你们什么时候不玩'吉他英雄'了
I don't know, 1:00-Ish?
我不知道 1:00 左右?
Whenever his girl showed up and kicked me out.
在他女朋友出现 把我赶走的时候
Trish?
Trish?
Veronica! Guess who just got his own radio show?
Veronica! 猜猜谁得到了自己的电台节目
Me.
我
I do feel like you had something to do with it, though...
我也的确感到这和你有些关系...
You know, you helping the boss's boyfriend.
你知道 你在帮老大的男朋友
Well, it's a good thing you got the show
你拿到节目是好事
because I'm about to make Trish real unhappy.
因为我将会让Trish非常不开心
Trish, did you talk to Kurt yet?
Trish 你和Kurt谈过了吗
No, what's up?
没 怎么了?
My boyfriend has a weight-lifting class,
我男朋友参加了一个举重课
and I was meeting him by the stadium, and I saw Kurt.
我在运动场见他 看见Kurt了
I think he turned himself in.
我想他去自首了
What makes you think. Coach Fry had him running the stadium,
你怎么知道... Fry教练罚他绕着体育场跑步
yelling like a maniac about him losing the playbook
疯狂的大骂他丢了的战术手册
and how he's gonna be running the stadium steps every day.
他要每天跑体育场的阶梯
You were right, Trish. That guy really has it in for Kurt.
你是对的 Trish 那人是冲着Kurt的
But he didn't get kicked off?
但他没被开除?
I'd say getting kicked off would have been a bargain.
我敢说这一切换来了不被开除
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表