剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I don't need to own up to anything.
我不需要承认任何事
You're torturing me.
你在折磨我
Without even trying? God, I'm good.
我都还没有尝试过哪? 我真是太棒了
My brothers are all sorts of pissed.
我的兄弟们都有点火了
They think you're coming after them instead of trying to find the real raper.
他们认为你在针对他们 而不是在找真凶
Do you mean "rapist"? Learn the terminology.
你是说强♥暴♥犯? 多学点专业术语吧
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了?
Window fell on it. Whatever. Look,
撞在窗子上了 不用管它
people are really starting to think we rape.
听着 大家都开始怀疑我们是真凶了
The hearing is in two days.
听证会在两天之后
So go work your little pixie spy magic and fix this.
快点拿出你那些神奇的间谍本事 处理一下吧
Logan said you showed up at his place
Logan提到过在Parker被强♥暴♥那晚 你在他那里出现过
the night of Parker's rape, all wrecked, saying you screwed up.
情况一团糟 说是你做的
Whipped guys make the worst friends.
真是交友不慎啊
So, Dick a rapist?
那么 Dick是那个强♥暴♥犯?
Two in the same household? Possibly.
在同一个家族的两个人?完全可能
Quarterbacks seem to run in the Manning family.
四分位都跑到同一家庭里去了
I know Logan's always worried about being genetically predestined for antisocial behavior.
Logan一直担心 因为遗传 自己注定要危害社会
I suppose that's a question best left to the social scientists.
我觉得这个问题最好留给社会学家
Right now, it's time to figure out where his money is going.
现在 是要找出他的钱去哪里了
Hi, can I speak to Ryan Douglas, please?
嗨 可以帮我叫一下Ryan Douglas吗 谢谢?
It's about his interest in Micardo Enterprises.
是有关于他在MICARDO企业的股票的
This new case is keeping you out late.
这个新案子让你很辛苦
You look wiped out. What you up to?
你看起来累惨了 一直在等什么?
I was trying to seal the embezzlement case against Logan's business manager.
我试着用EMBEZZLEMENT的案子 来反对Logan的管理层
I discovered something else entirely.
我发现了另外一个事件
Who's Charlie Stone?
谁是Charlie Stone?
Perfect timing.
来的正好
I think lonely telescope guy is getting tired of me just mooning him.
我想那个天文爱好者已经厌倦 我这样对着他了
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
I followed the trust money all the way down the rabbit hole.
我一路追踪那笔信托基金到了贼窝
The payments are going to a person named Charlie Stone.
那些钱 给了一个叫做Charlie Stone的人
Do you know who that is?
你知道他是谁吗?
No. Should I?
不 我该知道吗?
Yeah, probably.
也许
Charlie Stone is your brother.
Charlie Stone是你的兄弟
Your dad's business manager buried him pretty deep.
你父亲的业务经理藏得很深
You weren't supposed to find out.
你不可能发现的
No one was.
没有人可以
I googled him.
我上网调查了他
All I learned was that he teaches at a private school in San Juan Capistrano.
所有我知道的就是 他在圣胡安的一家私人学校教书
But he is in the book.
电♥话♥簿上也有他的名字
Here's his number.
这是他的号♥码
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做?
Hi, this is Charlie. Please leave a message.
嗨 这是Charlie 请留言
Hi.
嗨
Charlie, it's, uh...
Charlie 我是 呃
Logan Echolls calling.
Logan Echolls
Parker? Hey.
Parker? 嘿
Save yourself the performance.
省省吧
I know you're working for the Pi Sigs.
我知道你在为PI SIGS工作
I'm not working for the Pi Sigs. I'm working for you.
我不是在为PI SIGS工作 我是在为你
Yeah.
是啊
I'm just using this opportunity to get close to them
我是在利用这个机会接近他们
so I can figure out what they're up to.
如此我就可以搞清楚他们的把戏了
Yeah, and you're trying to find out who raped me by hugging it out with Dick Casablancas?
是啊 所以你打算通过把我和那个Dick联♥系♥在一起 来找到那个强♥暴♥犯?
You know Dick?
你知道DICK?
I gave him my number at orientation.
入学教育时 我曾把电♥话♥号♥码给过他
I actually thought he was cute.
我真的觉得他很有趣
Mac said he showed up at our room the night before the rape
Mac说他曾经在事情发生前 来过我们的房♥间
and was pounding on the door, looking for me.
还不断的敲打房♥门要找我
Did you tell anyone?
你告诉过别人吗?
No, when I talked to the sheriff, I didn't know about it.
不 当警♥察♥问话时 我根本没有意识到
He's not as harmless as he looks.
他不像看起来的那么无害
Nancy said he chased her out of the haunted house, screaming at her, calling her a bitch.
Nancy说他把他赶出鬼屋
Why was he screaming at her?
他为什么要朝她叫喊?
Next time you guys are snuggling on the frat-house porch, Ask him.
下次你们依偎在兄弟会门口时 记得问他
and what if I could, but for now, Jerry is still the boss. Does he respect your opinion?
我会尽力的 不过目前 Joe还被蒙在鼓里呢
I think he sees Joe with some kind of a side-project.
他没有说什么吗? 我告诉他 我在做其他项目
He thinks he's going to get Joe to turn around.
他认为 他能让Joe回心转意
Based on what?
有什么根据?
For directions he came up with at Bingo.
他在玩赌博游戏时所做的决定
He's one of those people,
他也是其中之一
he thinks the years he's logged
他认为在过去几年中
are in direct proportion to how smart he is.
都是因为他的聪明才智才取得了成绩
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗?
You a little busy doing funnel shots with the Pi Sigs?
你还在忙着给PI SIGS的人伸冤么?
Aren't you?
你不是吗?
I heard you went to their haunted house.
我听说你去过他们的鬼屋
That must have been fun. Did you go as a hypocrite?
那一定玩的很开心 你是装扮成一个伪君子进去的?
I went with Claire because we heard there was a grope room.
我和Claire一起去的 因为我们听说那里有个抚摸房♥间
And you were looking for a little grab-assing?
那么你在寻求一点小小的吃豆腐的快♥感♥?
A little poetic justice.
一点也不幽默
They set up this boo room so they could fondle girls as they went through,
他们开设了这个Boo Room 为了可以在女孩子经过时抚摸她们
so we dressed up as rats
我们打扮成老鼠的样子
and strategically put rat traps on all of our gropeable parts.
并且把所有能碰到的地方 都放上了老鼠夹
Okay, that is pretty genius.
你可真天才
I was in the room all of three seconds before Dick Casablancas was caught in one of my traps.
在Dick CASABLANCAS被我的老鼠夹逮到之前 我大约待了3秒钟
Their bruised hands.
他们的手就是这么被弄伤的
It must have hurt... He ran me out of the party, screaming.
那一定很痛 因为他把我赶出了派对 大声叫嚷
Was Claire with you?
Claire和你一起吗?
No. That's when I lost track of her.
不 我那时失去了她的踪影
I looked for her forever, and I thought I saw her later on,
我一直在找她 后来我以为看到了她
down the street from the party, but it wasn't her.
沿着那条街往下走点的地方 不过不是她
You're sure? Yeah.
你确定? 是的
I yelled for her. Nothing.
我喊了几声她的名字 没反应
The sheriff knows all of this.
警官都知道
So, the girl you thought was Claire, where did you see her?
那么 你以为是Claire的女孩 你在哪里看到她的?
Nancy thought she saw Claire on the street outside of this convenience store.
Nancy以为 她在这个便利店外面看到了Claire
It's worth making sure she wasn't right the first time.
很有必要去确认一下 她有没有看错
Hi, I was wondering... I'm not hiring.
嗨 我想... 这里不招人
Actually, I was wondering if you were working last saturday night.
事实上 我想知道你上周六是否也工作?
I work every saturday night.
我每周六都工作
What else am I gonna do?
我还能帮你什么?
Do you remember seeing this girl?
你是否记得看到过这个女孩?
Her name is Claire.
她叫Claire
Yeah, I saw her. So drunk she could barely stand.
是的 我看到过 喝得醉醺醺的 几乎都站不住了
If your parents knew what you kids really do here...
如果你的父母知道你的孩子 都在干些什么的话...
and you're sure it was her?
你确定是她?
She came in with a guy.
她和一个男孩一起进来
She's falling asleep on my magazine rack.
她在杂♥志♥架那边昏昏欲睡
He's trying to scrape together change to buy prophylactics.
他正打算要买♥♥避孕套
Then, he's all mad because he can't use
接着 他就发火了 因为他没法用信♥用♥卡♥
a credit card unless he spends $15.
除非他买♥♥了15美元以上的东西
So I sent him next door to the ATM.
所以我送他到旁边的ATM机器去了
They came back later.
他们一会就回来了
He bought his raincoat.
他买♥♥了避孕套
One less bastard child conceived by morons.
又一个小孩 被这样的混♥蛋♥毁了
Everyone's happy.
大家都高兴了
Thanks.
谢谢
I started bugging my mom about who my dad was when I was, I don't know, 6, 7.
我开始偷听我母亲的电♥话♥ 想要知道我父亲是谁
Then, on my 10th birthday,
那时我大概6或者7岁
my mom takes me to see Aaron Echolls in "Thought Police".
接着 在我10岁生日时 我妈妈带我去看了 AARON Echolls演的AARON Echolls
She points to the screen, she says, "That's the guy. That's your dad".
她指着屏幕对我说 就是他 他就是你父亲
She took you to see "Thought Police" on your birthday?
她在你生日时 带你去看 "THOUGHT POLICE"?
Did she hate you?
她不会是恨你吧?
I'm like, "Mom, don't screw with my head. I'm 10. I can't deal with the news
我就像是“妈妈 别让我看这个 我才10岁呢
that the guy mind-wrestling with Stallone on-screen knocked you up".
我可接受不了屏幕上那些大人的事情
She was a stewardess when she met Aaron.
当她遇到AARon时 她是个女乘务员
She said she met him working first class On an L.A-to-New-York Red-Eye.
她说 她是在 从洛山机到纽约的头等舱工作时遇到他的
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表