剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
From where I stand, Wendy's the idiot.
在我看看来 Wendy是白♥痴♥
And now we must crush her.
现在我们要拆穿她
How to make the happy hooker not so happy.
怎么才能让开心的妓♥女♥不开心
Got it. Thanks.
记下了 谢谢
Judge High Heels' home phone.
高跟鞋法官的家电
This is a bad idea.
这主意糟透了
It's blackmail. It's the go-to idea.
这叫敲诈 最佳点子
In case of emergency, break glass or blackmail.
在紧急情况下 碎玻璃或者敲诈
Well, excuse me if I can't get jazzed
原谅我 我女朋友敲诈法官这事
about my girlfriend extorting a judge.
可不能让我开心
Look, I'm not doing a back handspring about it either,
瞧 这事也不能让我高兴
but I'm getting Max his thousand dollars back,
但我得帮Max拿回1000美圆
and I'm taking away Wendy's best client.
还得让Wendy失去她最好的客户
It works on so many levels.
多赢啊
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做
I'll use your cell phone.
我会用你的手♥机♥
They won't be able to trace the call back to me.
追踪电♥话♥也查不到我
Judge Cramer.
Cramer法官
You don't know me, but I know a lot about you.
你不认识我 但我知道你的很多事
No, really I do. I know you're a judge.
不 我真的知道 我知道你是个法官
I know you have a weekly date with a hooker at the courthouse,
我知道你每星期都要和妓♥女♥在法♥院♥约会
and that you have a proclivity for high heels and tickling.
还知道你对高跟鞋和痒痒有特殊爱好
All I need is a thousand dollars to keep quiet.
我要的只是1000美圆封口费
Get a locker at the Neptune bus station.
在Neptune车站找个锁柜
Leave the money.
放上钱
Call me with the locker number and passcode.
打电♥话♥告诉我锁柜号♥码和密♥码♥
You have twenty-four hours.
你有24小时
Well, I guess I should get out of your guys' hair,
我想我得走了
go mope around my dorm.
回寝室再去郁闷
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't believe I had to blackmail a judge
难以置信我敲诈了一个法官
just to get some alone time with you.
只为了能跟你有二人世界
You really don't have to work that hard.
你真的不需要这么辛苦
Sure, I do.
不 我需要
You know, if I were a hooker,
你知道 如果我是个妓♥女♥
this snuggle would cost you.
这么抱着你就得花钱
I'll gladly pay.
我会很高兴付的
Really?
真的?
For this? Cash money.
为了这个? 现金
But seriously, folks...
说真的 伙计...
have you?
你付过吗?
What? Ever been with a hooker?
什么 有没有召过妓?
Why does it matter?
为什么想知道?
Look at it as an opportunity
就把这当作一个机会
for me to show you how cool I can be.
让你见识见识我有多酷
Hooker? Who cares?
妓♥女♥? 谁在乎?
Well, here's your chance to be cool. Stop asking.
现在你就有机会装酷 别问了
intimate.
成为...亲密无间
That's what the female praying mantis says before
这是母螳螂会说的
she bites the male's head off.
在她把公螳螂的头咬下来前
I'm just saying,
我只是想说
buried secrets tend to surface when I'm around.
深埋的秘密在我手里都开始浮出水面
Maybe that's because of all the digging, huh?
也许是因为你老是旁敲侧击 恩?
I'm giving you the chance right now to come clean.
我在给你机会坦白一切
You tell all. I tell all. Go from there.
你坦白 我也坦白 从那个问题开始
Fine.
好吧
Ask away. Ask anything you want.
问吧 所有你想知道的
Have you ever been with a hooker?
你召过妓吗?
No.
没有
You want to ask me anything?
你想问我什么?
Have you ever been with a hooker?
你召过妓吗?
No. No.
没有 没有
The night you were in Mexico with Mercer
那天 你和Mercer在墨西哥--
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑?
How was he able to get back to Neptune,
他怎么回到Neptune 犯下强♥奸♥
commit a rape, and return to Mexico without you knowing?
又在你不知情的情况下回到墨西哥
Uh... I must have passed out.
呃... 我肯定是醉倒了
I don't know, it felt like a couple minutes, but it could have been hours.
感觉就过了几分钟 但也许有几个小时
Although, maybe he drugged me or something.
或者 他给我下了药什么的
Your question.
你提问
You can have my turn.
你继续问
Were you with anyone while we were broken up?
我们分开的那段时间你有和谁在一起吗?
Land mine.
撞到枪口了
I fooled around with this horrible girl...
我跟一个很糟的女孩在一起过
who meant less than nothing to me,
她对我来说无足轻重
and I couldn't regret it more.
我后悔死了
Thinking of it makes me ill.
想想就让我难过
So, there. Presto. Intimacy.
那么 快速地 -- 亲密无间
Still love me?
还爱我吗?
Yes.
是
He dropped off the money.
Cramer法官打来电♥话♥ 他已经把钱放那了
Feel like coming with me to pick it up?
跟我一起去拿吗?
The pickup is the best part.
拿钱是最好的环节
I'll meet you in twenty minutes.
20分钟后见
GO OUTSIDE. GET IN THE LIMO. OR WENDY GETS HUTR.
出去坐上豪华轿车 否则Wendy就会受伤
Get in.
进去
but one of your girls ripped off my friend,
但你手下一个女孩抢了我朋友
and we were just trying to get his money back.
我们只想把他的钱拿回来
Lesson learned.
受到教训了
Not me. Her.
头儿不是我 是她
Her? Me.
她? 我
I'm the one who gets called when one
我就是接到电♥话♥的那个
of my girls does something dumb.
当我手下的女孩干出什么傻事
You mean you're the-
你是说你是--
I'm Wendy's agent.
我是Wendy的仲介
I don't think this is street legal.
我不认为着是合法的
What's the voltage on this?
这玩意有多少伏特?
Put it down, Happy.
把它放下 Happy
Wait, there really is a Mr. Happyfists?
等等 真的有Happy先生?
I thought that was just colourful language.
我以为只是行话
Look, Wendy didn't do anything dumb, okay?
瞧 Wendy没干什么傻事 好吗?
I did. I called the judge.
是我 我打电♥话♥给法官的
I don't think you did. He said it was a girl's voice.
我不认为是你 他说个女孩的声音
And Wendy has done a bunch of dumb things.
还有 Wendy干过不少傻事
She fell for a client.
她爱上了一个客户
She tried to leave me without saying goodbye.
她想不声不响地离开我
She told a client about the judge.
她告诉那个客户法官的事
I'm sorry. Did you say she fell for a client?
抱歉 你是说她爱上了一个客户?
She asked out. But there's a problem, you see.
她想退出 但有个问题 你知道
Wendy owes me money.
Wendy欠我钱
Braces aren't cheap. Tattoo removal isn't cheap.
牙齿矫正器不便宜 洗文身不便宜
Clothes and housing aren't cheap.
衣服和房♥子也不便宜
Now, she could work it off
现在 她可以继续--
I'll pay.
我来付
You're a hell of a negotiator, Max.
你真是个要命的谈判家 Max
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
你是唯一一个
Ten grand, and a promise
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美圆 和一个承诺
that you never talk to another
保证不再和我其他客户谈话
one of my clients again.
淤青就不会是化出来的了
They're gonna be the real thing.
会变成真的
Max, think about this.
Max 考虑一下
Fine. Ten grand.
好吧 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥块
You want to run me by my bank?
你要带我去银行吗?
You just handed over a hundred hundred dollar bills.
你刚付了100张100美圆的帐单
Yeah, I was there.
是 我在场
And what guarantee do you have that-
她给你什么保证了--
That boy is smitten.
那男孩已经神魂颠倒了
Yeah, isn't he great?
他很好吧?
Yeah, pretty great.
对 非常好
So, what is the secret to making a guy fall for you like that?
怎么才能让一个男孩如此爱你呢?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表