剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
We Won't Be Having A Raffle This Year,Mr. Murphy.
我们今年不卖♥♥彩票 Murphy先生
The Hospital Is Having A Pancake Breakfast.
医院正在派发烤薄饼早餐
Perhaps You Could Better Serve The Community By Giving To Them.
也许你把钱给他们 更能为社区服务
You Sure You're Thinking This All The Way Through, Sheriff?
你确定你想清楚了吗 长官?
Your Boys Really Enjoy Those New Uniforms Every Year,
大家都很喜欢每年都穿新球服
Tournament Fees Taken Care Of,
差旅费也不用操心
Postgame Pitchers Of Beer On The House.
联赛后有大罐的啤酒
It's Like I'm One Of The Team.
我就像是队员一样
Wallace.
Wallace
Mr. Mars.
Mars先生
Last Time I Saw Yoq, You Were 19, And That Was Just A Couple Weeks Ago.
上次我见到你 你19岁 那不过是几个星期前的事情
I I.D.'d These Boys Myself.
我亲自看过他们的身份证
You Can Check It.
你可以检查
If They're Not Legit, I'll Shut This Place Down Right Now.
如果他们不合法 我马上就把这店关了
Wallace,Stosh...
Wallace Stosh...
Mind If I See Those I.D.S Of Yours?
介意我看你们的身份证吗?
I Guess I Don't Have To Ask Where You Got These.
看来不用问从哪弄来的了
Cognize The Work?
还认得这做工吗?
Out Of 37 Citations Yours Truly Wrote In Six Campus-Area Bars Last Night,
昨晚在6间校园酒吧 查到的37张假身份证
No Fake I.D. Could Hold A Candle To Your Standards.
没有一张比得上你的水准
You May Not Want To Believe This,Honey,
亲爱的 也许你不愿相信
But There Are Mistakes You Can't Take Back.
但有些错误永远不能挽回
What If They Had Gotten Drunk And Stumbled Into The Street, Like Jim Wilson?
如果他们喝醉了 绊倒在街上怎么办? 像Jim Wilso那样?
Would You Want To Explain That To Their Parents?
你怎么向他们父母解释?
Hello?
喂?
It's Happened Again.
他们又来了
I'll Check The Camera. I'll Be Right Over.
我马上过来 检查监控录像
I've Never Seen This Man.
我从未见过这个人
No Problem. I Can Track Him.
没关系 我会查到他的
I Just Wanted To See If You Knew Who He Was First.
我只想先确认一下你是否认识他
Fortunately, The Vandal Took The Bait --
幸运的是 罪犯上钩了
One Arabic Scroll With A Tracer Stitched Inside.
那条阿♥拉♥伯挂毯里藏有跟踪器
Can I Help You Find Something?
我能帮你吗?
Look What I've Got.
看看我找到什么了
It's A Surveillance Photo From Babylon Gardens.
这是在巴比伦花♥园♥拍到的监视照片
It Shows You Painting "Terrorist" On Their Building.
证明是你在他们的楼上漆的"恐♥怖♥份♥子♥"
Well,You Ain't A Cop.
你不是警♥察♥
So My Response Is Gonna Have To Be,"So The Hell What?"
所以我的回答是 "那又怎么样?"
Why Did You Do It?
你为什么这样做?
If You Have To Ask, You Ain't Been Paying Attention.
你这样问的话 说明你根本不在乎
That's It?
就这些?
You're Just Another Close-Minded Redneck
你也就是个心胸狭窄的乡下佬
Who Thinks It's His Patriotic Duty To Harass Innocent People?
认为袭击无辜的人就是爱国的表现
Not Quite.
不是
I Know Where You Live Now.
我知道你现在住哪
In About Five Minutes, I'll Know Your Name.
五分钟之内 我就会知道你的名字
The Family You're Harassing Is Gonna Press Charges.
遭你袭击的家庭正打算起诉
Derrick, What Have You Done Now?
Derrick 你现在在干嘛?
This Girl Here Wants To Know Why I Spray-Painted "Terrorist" On That Restaurant.
这女孩想要知道 我为何在那家饭店上漆"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
You Really Think Babylon Gardens Is A Terrorist Front?
你真认为巴比伦花♥园♥和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关?
As A Matter Of Fact, I Do.
事实上 是的
Sorry About My Little Brother.
我为我弟弟感到抱歉
He's Been Pretty Worked Up Since I Came Home Like This.
自从我这样回到家后 他一直很激动
One Of The Dudes Who Works There Was Passing These Out By The Mall.
在那里工作的一个家伙 在街上散发这些
Iraqis Laughing At Dead Americans?
伊♥拉♥克♥人在嘲笑死去的美国人?
If That Ain' Terrorist Propaganda, I Don't Know What Is.
如果这不是恐怖活动的话 我真不知道是什么
Generally,The Satisfaction Of Nailing Someone For A Crime Like This Is Its Own Reward.
通常来说 像这样揭露罪行 会带来满足感
So Where's The Sugar Rush Of Sweet Justice I Should Be Feeling Right Now?
但我现在为什么感觉不到 伸张正义后的幸福感?
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
So,His Name Is Derrick Karr.
他叫 Derrick Karr
He Admitted To Vandalizing Your Restaurant After He Was Handed This...
他承认破坏你的饭店 但他给我看了这个...
...By Nasir.
...Nasir散发的
He Was Distributing Them Outside The Mall.
他在购物中心门外散发这种传♥单♥
Derrick Followed Him Back Here.
Derrick跟踪他来到了这里
Derrick's Brother Was Shot Up In Iraq.
Derrick的哥哥在伊♥拉♥克♥受了伤
His Brother Was A Soldier?
他的哥哥是个士兵?
Yeah,But He Had No Idea What Derrick Had Done.
是的 但他不知道Derrick做了些什么
I Did Some Checking.
我调查过了
Derrick's On Probation For Stealing Cars.
Derrick因为偷车 现在在缓刑期
If You Press Charges,
如果你们起诉的话
It'll Most Likely Mean Some Jail Time For Him.
很有可能他要得去坐牢了
I Want To Meet This Man.
我想见见这个人
Uh,Mister -- Sheriff Mars.
Mars先生 警长
Hello,Stosh.
你好 Stosh
What Do You Say We Head Out, Have A Few Beers?
我们出去喝几杯啤酒怎么样?
That's One Of Those Trick Questions,Isn't It?
有什么陷阱吧 是吧?
I've Got Some New I.D.S For You.
我为你们搞了些新身份证
Wallace.
Wallace
This Picture Is Jon Bon Jovi.
这是歌♥星Jon Bon Jovi的照片
Yes,It Is.
对 没错
Biggie Smalls?
Biggie Smalls?(说唱歌♥手)
We Don't Really All Look Alike,Mr. Mars.
Mars先生 我们长得不太像
I Know That,Wallace.
我知道 Wallace
Now,Let's Go Out And Get Our Drink On.
现在我们出去喝点酒吧
Nonalcoholic Beer --
不含酒精的啤酒
All Of The Peeing, None Of The Fun.
都像尿一样 没任何乐趣
Quit Complaining.
别抱怨了
One Night Of This, We're Off The Hook.
就一晚上 我们就自♥由♥了
Plus,If Things Work Out With Miranda, This Could Be One Of Those Cool
另外 如果我和 Miranda 发展的很好的话 这就可以成为
"First Time We Met" Stories.
一见钟情的故事了
What About It Is Cool?
什么是发展的很好
And By The Way, You Invited Her To Join Us To Logan's Party.
另外 你邀请她和我们同去 Logan 的派对
Your Lack Of Pimp Juice Is Gonna Cost You,Son.
伙计 缺少男人气质会让你损失惨重的
All Right,Let's Have All You Finest Minds Of Socal
好了 请大家配合一下
And Wave Them Around Like You Just Don't Care.
立即把你们的身份证拿出来 随便甩一甩
Thank You, And Good Night.
谢谢合作 玩得开心
This Waste Of Time Has Been Brought To You By Your Temporary Sheriff Of Balboa County.
这真是浪费时间 要怪就怪巴拿马郡临时警长
You Get That, Mr. Mars?
听到了吧 Mars 先生
Got It.
收到
Last Night,I Ordered Another Sweep Of The Bars.
昨晚 我下令再次检查酒吧
Smith,Jones,Taylor,Gills...
Smith Jones Taylor Gills
Clean Out Your Lockers -- You're Fired.
清理你们的桌子 你们被炒了
You're Firing Us?
你要炒了我们?
You're The Substitute Teacher. We Were Hired By Don Lamb.
你只是充当代课老师的角色 是Don Lamb雇我们来的
I Know These Guys Better Than You Do,Keith.
我比你更了解他们 Keith
You Try To Pull This Stunt, We All Walk.
你玩绝的 我们走人
Fair Enough.
好极了
There's The Door.
门在那边
You Don't Have The Stones --
你没有权利
Leave Your Badge On The Desk And Get The Hell Out Of My Station!
把警徽放在桌上然后滚出去
You.
你
I've Got Some People Who Want To Meet You.
我带了几个想见你的人
Rashad,Sabirah Krimani, This Is Derrick Karr.
Rashad Sabirah Krimani 这是 Derrick Karr
They Own Babylon Gardens.
他们是巴比伦花♥园♥的老板
I Wanted To Meet You, Talk To You.
我想见见你 和你聊聊
Lucky Me.
幸运至极
If They Report You, It's Off To Jail.
如果他们检举你 你就要坐牢了
So I End Up In Jail.
这么说我将终老监狱
My Brother Ends Up In A Wheelchair,
我的哥哥现在坐在轮椅上
And These Foreigners Are Free To Spit On America And Everything It Stands For?
而这些外国佬却自♥由♥的向美国吐口水 并以此为荣
What It Stands For?
什么叫 "以此为荣"
Do You Even Knowwhat It Sta
你知道什么是以此为荣吗?
Saying You Love America Is Easy.
说爱国容易
It's Easy Until Someone Spray-Paints "Terrorist" On Your Door.
但有人在你门口喷上 "恐♥怖♥分♥子♥" 事情就不一样了
It's Easy Until You Are Handed A Flyer That Mocks The Sacrifice Of Your Brother.
那些散发传♥单♥嘲笑你哥哥所做出的牺牲 事情就不一样了
We All Came From Somewhere Else.
我们来自五湖四海
We All Are Trying To Make It.
我们都想安定的过日子
In America, Whatever You Stand For,
在美国 不管你以为什么为荣
You're Supposed To Get A Fair Shot.
都应该得到公平的机会
That Is What Your Brother Was Fighting For,
这也是为你哥哥为之奋斗的
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表