剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Philosophy.
哲学
No Lie.
不会吧
I Think,Therefore I Am.
我思考 所以我存在
Okay...Seriously, Did My Friendsire You?
好吧 实话实说 是不是我朋友雇你的
Hey,The Host Says You're A Big-Time Swing Dancer.
主持说你摇摆舞跳得一流
Dude,You're Not Gonna Believe This.
伙计 你不会相信的
Hottie Internet Chicks Found Out About Each Other,
性感的网络MM互相认识了
Talked It Over, And They're Into It.
聊得开心得不得了
Into It?
开心的不得了
Doublemint,Baby.
双胞胎一样 伙计
They're Becoming Twins?
他们现在成双胞胎了
What? Dude, I Don't Have Time For This.
什么? 朋友 我没空听你乱说
They Sent Me On A Plaything Scavenger Hunt.
她们准备吃了我
Do We Have Any Peanut Oil?
有花生油么?
Here,In The Room?
在房♥间里?
I Didn't Think So.
好像没有
What About An Ice Bucket?
不晓得冰桶里有没?
Hey,What's Up? W-What's Going On?
嘿 怎么了? 出什么事了?
Lisa Is A Friend Of Mine.
Lisa 是我的朋友
Who's Lisa?
谁是 Lisa
I'm Lisa,Dipwad.
我就是 Lisa 白♥痴♥
When You're Perving My Online Profile,
当你浏览的我网上档案时
You Should Look At The Friends List,Too,
应该再看看好友列表
Not Just The Pictures.
不仅仅是照片
Just Thought We'd Come By And Say Hi.
我们顺便过来问过好
Great Party.
好好享受吧
No. Don't Go.
不 不要走
No Way. I've Heard Your Show.
不可能 我听过你的节目
Maybe,Um,You Could Dedicate Something To Me?
也许 你能提提我吗
Yeah,Absolutely.
是 当然可以
I Mean,Even Though It's A Talk Show.
我是说 尽管是一档脱口秀节目
I'll Dedicate A Segment On Campus Neighborhood Zoning To You.
我可以在谈到学校的时候谈到你
There You Are!
你在这里
This Is A "Break Glass In Case Of Emergency" Situation.
紧急情况
I Need You To Pretend To Be My Boyfriend.
请假扮我男朋友
Oh,Sorry.
哦 不好意思
You're Right,Babe. Bad Boyfriend.
你是对的 宝贝 我的错
Fresh Drink Coming Up,Okay?
果汁马上送到
Could You Give Us A Second?
失配一下
Sure.
当然
You Need To Listen To Me Right Now,Okay?
你给我好好听着
What You're Doing Is Cruel.
你这么做太残忍♥了
Are You Kidding?
你开玩笑
When I Told Him My Name,
我一告诉他名字
He Did That Whole "Banana Fanna Fo Fanna" Thing.
他就开始 Hip Hop了
Not Him. Piz.
不是他 是Piz
If You Don't Know He Has A Thing For You...
如果你知道他对你有感觉
Piz Doesn't Have --
Piz 他没有
You're Smarter Than That.
你肯定知道
Be A Good Person. Just Put Him Out Of His Misery.
做一回好人 让他少点负担
There's My Sugar.
宝贝 你在这里呢
What?
什么?
Nothing. Got To Get Back To Miranda.
没事 我去找 Miranda
Do You Want To Get Some Air?
要出去走走吗?
I Owe You An Apology.
我得向你道歉
You Do?
道歉
I Do.
是的
You've Been So Sweet To Me,
你对我一直这么好
And I Really Like Hanging Out With You.
而我也很喜欢和你一起
You're Great. I've Just --
你很好 但是我
I've Been So Focused On My Own Romantic Drama,
但是我一直沉浸在我的浪漫电影里
I've Kind Of Been Blind To Everything Else.
对其他一切都视而不见
Basically, What I'm Saying Is That I Think Your Head May Have Been In One Place,
实际上 我想说的是 你在一头
And Mine's Been In Anoth--
而我的心在另一头
Just Friends.
只是朋友
I Get It.
我明白
Hey,I'm Taking Off.
我先走了
Hey,Where Are You Going? What Happened?
嘿 你去哪里? 发生什么事了?
I Went All-In.
我终于下注了
You Seen Piz?
你看见Piz了吗
He Just Took Off.
他刚才走了
You're Leaving?
你要走了吗?
Yeah,Well, I'm A Fan Of The Dramatic Exit.
是啊 我喜欢戏剧性的退场
Truthfully, I Don't Know How The Night Could Get Any Better Than That.
老实说 今晚上过的很快乐
You Sure About That?
你确定
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表