剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
No one has to know where you were that night...
没人西药知道 你那晚在哪里
No one except me.
没人 除了我
Can you leave it alone? Can you trust me?
饶了我行不? 你能相信我吗?
No, I can't.
不行
I'm not built that way.
我生来就不是那种人
Who gets blackmailed by his girlfriend?
谁被女朋友敲诈了?
Oh, I guess I do.
哦 我猜是我
We were in Tijuana.
我们在提华纳(墨西哥西北部城市)
You know, we partied all night. I mean, it was no big deal.
要知道 我们整晚都在开派对 没什么大不了的
When we got back to our rooms, he started making these drinks, flaming DPs.
当我们回到房♥间 就开始弄这些酒水 点燃d.p.s酒
You know, you set a shot glass of rum and amaretto on fire,
就是 点燃玻璃杯里的 郎姆酒和苦杏酒
and you drop it in a beer.
再倒进啤酒里
Hold on. Let me get a pen. I want to jot down this recipe.
等等 我拿笔 我想记下这个配方
He set the room on fire.
他把房♥子烧着了
He did?
他烧着房♥子了?
And where were you for all this fun?
你在哪儿看的热闹?
Asleep in my room.
我在房♥里睡觉
Alone? Yeah, alone.
一个人? 是的 一个人
Well, then, you're not really much of an alibi, are you?
这么说 你并没有充分的 不在场证据 对吗?
We were in Mexico, Veronica.
我们当时在墨西哥 veronica
We had adjoining rooms. I...
我们住的是相连的房♥间
I mean, the door between the rooms was open. I could hear them. Them?
我意思是 我们中间那扇门开着 所以我可以听到他们
There were girls in his room.
他们? 他房♥间里有女孩子
Is that what you want to know?
那就是你想要知道的?
I am your boyfriend, Veronica,
我是你的男朋友, 你却把我当成罪犯一样
and you're treating me like a criminal.
等到我们离开房♥间的时候 火势越来越大
The whole motel was going up in flames.
整个汽车旅馆都烧起来了
Okay, w- don't know. We had to get out of there.
那个--我不知道 我们不得不离开那里
You didn't stick around to try to help?
你没有留在那边试着帮忙?
You didn't see if everyone was okay?
你就没有确认一下是否大家都还安全?
You know, it's because of the look on your face right now that I didn't want to tell you.
就是因为害怕看到你现在这种表情 所以我不想告诉你
I did what nine out of ten guys in my situation would have done. I ran.
在那种情况下 我做了绝大部分人都会做的事 我跑了
You know, so, either Mercer sits in jail here,
所以mercer也只能呆在这边的监狱
or he gives his alibi and sits on his ass in some Mexican jail.
否则他只有提供不在场证明 并老老实实地呆在墨西哥的监狱里面
At least here he's innocent.
至少在这他是清白的
Tell Lamb to check the log at the campus radio station.
叫lamb在学校广播电台查一查历史纪录
That should get your friend released.
那能让你的朋友无罪释放
You've got to listen to this.
你必须听听这个
At first I didn't recognise the voice 'cause it's kind of noisy.
一开始我没认出这声音 因为里面有点嘈杂
But now I'm sure it's Sully.
但是现在我很肯定是sully的声音
First saved message.
第一条保存留言
I'm so sorry I missed you.
对不起我很想你
I can't wait to see you.
我迫不及待地要见你
I'll talk to you later.
我们迟点再说
The number Sully called you from, you check your Caller ID?
sully给你打电♥话♥的号♥码是哪里-- 你查了来电号♥码是谁的吗?
???
一直响但是没人接 最后电♥话♥自动转接到语♥音♥信箱了
???
只要他一直开着手♥机♥ 我们就能知道他在哪
I've just got to grab a gizmo from my dad's office.
我要去老爸的办公室拿一个跟踪器
Can you bring back an egg sandwich of some sort,
你能给我带回一些 鸡蛋三文治之类的东西吗
if it won't slow you down?
如果你不赶时间的话
Egg sandwich? Egg sandwich.
鸡蛋三文治 鸡蛋三文治
Orange whip?
橘子汁?
You're up early. Yeah, you too.
你起得真早啊 没错 你也一样
You don't have to go through all this trouble avoiding me.
你没有必要为了躲避我 而经受这么多麻烦
I know you're disappointed.
我知道你对我很失望
But at least give me the opportunity to explain.
但是你至少要给我一个解释的机会啊
What's to explain? That's the way the world works.
有什么好解释的? 地球就是这么转的
You're an adult. I'm an adult.
你我都是成年人
that this is not just some fling.
我想你明白那不仅仅只是外遇
Veronica...
Veronica...
This is something special.
那是有特殊原因的
"This is something special."
"那是有特殊原因的"
???
噢 对了 每个当场被抓的偷♥情♥男人都这么说
would that have been okay?
那事情就会平息吗?
Harmony is leaving her husband.
Harmony准备离开她丈夫了
Listen to yourself.
听听你自己说的话
Does her husband know this yet?
她的丈夫知道这事吗?
Yeah.
那好吧
Look, Dad. do what you got to do, okay?
老爸 做你该做的事吧 好吗?
I've seen too much working here to ever be surprised again.
这里的事我见的多了 我现在都见怪不怪了
I know you, Veronica. You're not that jaded.
我了解你 veronica 你不会那么灰心丧气的
I didn't used to be.
我并不习惯那样
I had this one shining example, that gave me some faith.
还是有个光辉榜样 使我重新树立起信心了
I ran Sully's cards again.
我又查了一下sully的信♥用♥卡♥
There were a bunch of charges from last night, all in this neighbourhood.
昨晚这卡消费了不少. 就在这附近
Charges from where?
在哪消费的?
Circus of Liquors,
Circus of liquors(酒吧名)
Crazy Girls, World of Cigarettes.
里面有疯狂的女孩 烟花之地
At least he's okay, right?
至少他人很安全 不是吗?
I guess we can rule out kidnapping...
我想我们可以排除绑♥架♥的可能性了
unless he was abducted by the Insane Clown Posse.
除非他是被一群疯狂的小丑绑♥架♥了
This is it.
就在这了
Of all the gin joints in all the cities in all the world.
千辛万苦 终于找到这个地方了
Meryl. We can't go in there.
Meryl
Let me call someone for help.
我们不能进去 让我找人帮忙吧
That's Sully's cell phone, that blinking dot, right?
那是sully的手♥机♥ 跳动的圆点 对吧?
We'll get help. We'll call the sheriff.
我们找人吧 我给警长打电♥话♥
You mean the moron?
你指那个弱智?
He's a well-armed moron.
至少是个荷枪实弹的弱智
Fine.
好把
Oh, crap.
噢 真见鬼
The name's Billy Sullivan, huh?
他叫billy sullivan 嗯哼?
About this tall, blond hair?
大概这么高 金发
Huh. Let's see. Hey.
嗯 让我想想 嗯 嘿
Uh, Irish lad, medium build, lost?
嗯 爱尔兰小伙 中等身材 失踪了?
No, we don't get many of those in here.
没有 这里没这个人
You said Sully's here somewhere.
你说过sully是在这里的
I know you.
我认识你
You're Keith Mars' little girl.
你是keith mars的女儿
It's, um...
你叫...
Veronica.
Veronica
So, you're always dropping by here looking for people.
你总是来这里找人
And what gives you the idea young Billy Sullivan stopped here?
你为什么会认为sully在这里呢?
You're sitting on it, Potsie.
你坐的是什么 potsie?
What? This?
什么? 这个?
It just fell off a truck we were lucky enough to happen by.
它从一辆卡车上掉下来 而我们刚好在那里
You mind getting this? What?
你不介意接一下吧? 什么?
Sully's cell phone.
sully的手♥机♥
Maybe he was in here last night, tending bar.
也许他昨晚在这泡妞
Uh, mind if we take you to him?
不介意我带你去见他吧
Let me down.
放我下来
Are you here to lecture us on stealing now?
你来这里是要教我们怎么偷东西的吗?
It's not enough your dad put half my family in jail.
你老爹把我一半的家人 关进监狱还不够吗?
Not that I hold a grudge. No!
倒不是因为我怀有积怨 并不是
Fair play, Sheriff Mars.
来个公平竞争吧 Mars"警长"
Let go of her!
放她下来
Patience, sister. You'll get your turn.
耐心点 宝贝 马上就轮到你了
You see, now I got a real problem,
你知道吗 我现在遇到麻烦了
'cause private investigator Mars sticks his nose into my business,
因为私♥人♥侦♥探♥Mars 现在盯着我的生意不放了
and he helps that Casablancas bitch check out of Neptune,
而且他还帮那个卡萨布兰卡的婊♥子♥
with millions in my cash. Huh?
从我这弄走了上百万
I can't breathe.
我要窒息了
Say "cheese"! Click!
说"茄子" 我要拍了
Got it and send.
拍好了 然后"发送"
Hey, Keith Mars is gonna love this one, Liam!
嘿 Keith Mars会喜欢的 Liam
Think of his face when he opens up this e-mail.
想想他看到短♥信♥时候的表情吧
Up high! All right.
击掌庆祝一下
Ooh, better yet, how about one of you licking her face?
我有更好的主意 来一张舔她脸蛋的照片吧
Easy, big guy. O-yay.
放松点 大个子
Hey!
嗨
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表