剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Colin? Oh, he's all mine.
Colin? 哦 他完全是我的
He should really love me, don't you think?
他真的会爱我的
Depends... Have you had your shots?
你觉得呢? 看情况 你出击过吗?
Look at his eyes.
看他的眼睛
He's just so soulful and like troubled and deep.
他真是充满热情 忧郁 深沉
You just know he'd kick ass in the backseat.
看样子就知道他在汽车后座上是高手
Hey, roomie. Hey.
嘿 室友 嘿
Want to go see a band play?
想看乐队表演吗?
More than anything in the world.
比世上任何事都想
Oh, my god, I'm so totally in.
天哪 我也很想去
Just give me a sec to change.
等我一下 换衣服
Hey, I know that guy.
嘿 我认识那家伙
Our muscle.
我们的肌肉男
Short notice.
没时间通知了
Your boyfriends?
你男朋友?
No.
不是
What's up, V? Hey, Mac.
怎么样 v?
Wallace and Piz, this is Parker.
嘿 Mac 这是Wallace和Piz 她是Parker
Parker, Wallace and Piz.
Parker 这是Wallace和Piz
And this is Mac.
这是Mac 见到你真高兴
Mac, piz.
Mac这是Piz 见到你真高兴
So, gang, are we ready to rock?
那么 伙计们 准备好摇滚了吗?
No. Not particularly.
不是特别想 这就是活力
She seems nice.
她看上去不错
We're the Unwashed.
我们是THE UNWASHED乐队
That's it for now, but Billy's got CDs by the door.
就先到这儿 Billy会继续放CD
That's my cue.
该我上场了
What is she doing? Mm-mmm.
她想干吗?
Alright, give it up for the Unwashed!
把掌声送给THE UNWASHED
I've got a little public-service announcement.
我发布一个小小的公告
My friend had everything stolen out of his car over at Hearst
我朋友的车停在Hearst的Bennis厅前时
In the parking lot of bennis hall.
里面的东西全被偷了
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
We think someone here tonight might have seen something.
我们觉得今晚这儿 可能会有人看见点什么
My friend is offering $100 reward
对那些为我们提供有用信息的
for information that'll help him get his stuff back.
我朋友将支付100美元的酬金
We're back at that table if you know something.
如果你知道什么 我们就坐在那张桌子
Okay.
好了
Look at her. She's like boy-nip.
看看她 简直是个花痴
We saw you get ripped off.
我们看见你东西被偷了
You're 12.
你才12岁
What were you doing up at Hearst?
你们在Hearst干什么?
Checking out the college girls laying out.
看大学美媚呀
Some of them go topless.
N多波霸啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up right there, son.
别再说下去了 孩子
Tell us where this sunbathing goes on.
告诉我们事情的经过
South quad where that statue is. What are you saying you saw?
南院 有雕像的那个地方 你说你看见了什么?
Is it the Randolph Hearst statue or the amorphous blobby thing?
那个是RANDOLPH HEARST的雕像 还是AMORPHOUS BLOBBY的
Breasts or the holy grail guitar.
胸部还是吉他圣杯
We was coming back through the parking lot.
我们经过那个停车的地儿
We saw these two dudes in a moving van pull up by this car.
我们看见开着辆货车的两个家伙 在那车旁停了下来
They started throwing stuff into the van in a major hurry.
他们神速地把车里的东西扔进货车里
Anything you remember about the two dudes or the van? - They were black dudes.
你还记得那二人或者那货车的什么特征吗? 都是黑哥们
Of course they were.
当然是
And the van didn't have any windows. It was white, I think.
货车没有玻璃 我想是白色的
Is that all?
就这么多?
That's a lot. Where's our reward?
不少了 我们的酬金呢?
You didn't see squat. Motor, munchkins.
可你们没看见重要信息 比如车牌什么的
I told you, man. Bogus.
我早告诉你了 伙计 骗人的
There was a chick there. A white chick. Of course there was.
那儿有个妞 一个白妞 当然有
She hopped up in the cab with them.
她叫了辆出租和他们一起走了
A blonde? Chubby?
金发?很丰满?
Nah, that was the weird part.
最奇怪的是
I thought she was a heifer at first.
一开始我觉得她简直就是头母牛
When she hopped in, she pulled off her sweatshirt.
可她跳进车的时候 她把汗衫脱了
She had a slammin' bod.
她是平胸
Girl was packed tight, like she was wearing a fat suit.
女孩们总把胸束得很紧 感觉好像她们穿的衣服很宽大似的
Come on, parker.
拜托 Parker
Why do you want to be like that, girl?
你干吗这样对我啊
It's the right time of the night.
良宵就待此时
It's the right time of the night... for makin' love.
良宵苦短啊
Parker's out somewhere with the Unwashed.
Parker和UNWASHED乐队一起出去了
I'll tell her that the needs-hosed-down dropped by.
我会告诉她你来过
My little brother never cared about you, you know?
我弟弟从来没在乎过你 知道吗?
You were just his beard.
从来没在乎过你
Hey, you!
嗨 你
What's your name? You're not supposed to be here.
你叫什么名字?你不该在这儿
Isn't this the boys' floor?
这难道不是男生宿舍吗?
Oh, gosh, I am so lost.
哦 天那 我迷路了
I'm just a dumb freshman who wandered onto the wrong floor.
我只是个在错误的楼层中 徘徊的笨蛋菜鸟
Wow, campus is so confusing.
学校让我晕头转向
Thanks for your understanding. I'm just gonna show myself out.
感谢你的理解 我马上开路
Let me see your school I.D.
让我看看你的学生证
We're supposed to have I.D.s? See, I don't know anything.
我们有学生证的吗? 看 我什么都不知道
College has got me plumb flustered.
大学让我激动不安
Good night, ladies.
女士们 晚安
Hey. These are for you.
嗨 这些是给你的
Clothes. A friend of mine's.He can't use them anymore.
一些衣服 我朋友的 他反正也穿不着了
You look about the same size.
你好像和他穿一样的尺寸
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, and I think I found your guitar.
哦 我想我找到你的吉他了
It popped up on craigslist late last night,
昨天晚些时候 它上了出♥售♥栏
and the seller is just off campus.
卖♥♥家刚离开学校
You here about the guitar?
你们来看吉他的吗?
That's us.
没错
I wasn't really looking for a guitar,
我本来没想买♥♥吉他的
but I went to the flea market yesterday, and I found this.
可在跳蚤市场上发现了这个
Girl was selling it for $500.
有个女孩在卖♥♥
She had no idea what she had.
她根本不知道这个的价值
You won't find one of these for under 5 grand.
这种吉它没有5000美元根本买♥♥不到
But I'd be willing to let it go for $4,000.
但我愿意4000块卖♥♥给你
That's it. That's my stolen guitar.
就是它 就是我被偷的那把
What? Go ahead, look in the pick tray.
什么? 看它的拨片盘
There'll be two milimeter picks from Guitar Town in Portland.
里面有两个从波特兰吉他城买♥♥的琴拨
Okay, yeah, so?
好吧 没错 所以呢?
This girl who sold you the guitar, can you describe her?
那个卖♥♥你吉他的女孩 你能描述一下她吗?
Blond, thin, pretty smokin' bod.
金发 苗条 身材惹火
Donald Fagan, the current possessor of Piz's guitar,
DONALD FAGAN 现在拥有PIZ吉他的人 很不错
offered to sell it back to Piz for the $500 he paid for it.
他把吉他卖♥♥回给了PIZ 只要了他付掉的500美元
A better plan I think, is to make the thief pay for it.
我有个更好的主意 让小偷来付这笔钱
Smile.
笑一个
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿 等一下
View buity
美女欣赏
See you
再见
You guys are pathetic.
你们二个太可悲了
It's a white man's sport.
这是白人的运动
Right, 'cause I was talking about the hacky sack.
是啊 因为我说的是踢沙包
Piz, is this the welcome-wagon girl?
PIZ 是这人吗 热情的欢迎女郎
Uh, hard to say. Maybe.
很难讲 也许吧
Add a few extra pounds.
再加收你些费用
Yeah, I'm trying to.
好了 我正在尽力
I don't think it's her.
我看不是她
It's not often you get to see bikini babes
比基尼展可不是每天都有
in their natural habitat.
男人的天性
Such gentle yet elusive creatures.
难以琢磨的生物
Okay, you two have fun being gross.
好了你俩继续在这儿做色狼吧
I'll just continue trying to find your stuff on my own...
我会继续找你的东西
with no help.
孤身一人
That's why you make the big money.
所以你才赚大钱
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表