剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
So, you want to pose together?
那么 你们要一起摆pose么?
Oh yes!
哦 是的
Sorry.
对不起
We do this to all the real gung-ho recruits.
所有真心想加入的新会员们都会经历这个
But we totally love you guys.
但我们真的爱你们
That Ed Argent thing was genius.
和ED ARGENT 拍照那事简直太棒了
So...
哦这样呀
Some of us are going to grab a bite,
我们之中的一些会去弄点吃的
if you want to come along.
如果你想一起来的话
I'm good. I had some mints.
我不用了 我还有些薄荷糖
So... you have any plans this weekend?
那么 这周末你有安排了吗
We have that around-the-world party tonight, remember?
我们今晚有个走遍世界聚会 还记得吗?
Very educational.
每一个房♥间是一个国家 非常有教育意义的
Yeah, great.
是的 很棒
Uh, what country are you guys?
嗯 你们那是什么国家?
Aah
啊?
Bella! Bella!
[意大利口音]贝拉 贝拉
Ciao.
再见(意大利语)
I love your enthusiasm. Love it.
我爱你的热情 爱死了
Ooh, caliente!
(西班牙语)好热哦……
So, you're participating now?
那么 你们到底还是加入了
What about this is Canada?
这房♥里什么与加拿大相关?
Uh, our accents. Eh?
嗯 我们的口音 呃?
And I almost forgot aboot...
还有我几乎忘了这个有关(加拿大口音)
Five days since you laughed at me...
There you go.
It's ok.
好的
I'm confused.
我有点困惑
I thought you were against the whole party idea.
我以为你们之前反对派对的
We were.
我们有呀
And then...
可然后呢
"The guy" happened.
一个家伙出现了
Ooh! No.
不
In a way. I don't know.
有某种程度上 我不清楚
Somebody was doe-eyed, tongue-tied,
有着无辜的大眼睛 不懂表达的某个人
and, dare I say, twitterpated?
而且我想可能 一见迷情了?
Hey, there's enough guys for everyone.
嘿 说够了
Maybe Piz will show up.
Piz可能会来
Ugh. God, I'm so over that.
天呐 我早对他没兴趣了
I don't know what his problem is.
我不清楚他怎么了
I think he has a girlfriend back home.
我想他家里肯定有个女友
It's a new day.
事情都过去了
No more games, no more waiting around.
不再游戏人间 不再等待
I'm ready to be wooed!
我准备要追求爱情
Amen, sister!
阿门 姐妹
That was supporting, not joining.
那只是支持 不是加入
I do not want to be wooed.
我可不想去追男人
Don't you want to hear all about how great you are?
你不想知道有多少人在说你有多么棒吗?
when he realizes that you're not only smokin'-hot...
还有趣聪明时
but funny and smart?
他们脸上的表情吗?
Why, you're the catch of the century, Veronica Mars...
你是个世纪尤物 Veronica Mars
And so are you.
你也一样
Are you saying we ought to...
你是说我们应该
Mingle?
交往?
I'm saying there's a saddle, Veronica,
我说我们男友的位置正空着 Veronica
and we should be back in it.
我们可不能让继续它空着了
It's just hard when you know you've tried your best.
当你知道你已经尽了最大努力(却仍然没用)时 你真的会很难过
It's a bitch.
我知道 真♥他♥妈♥糟糕
I really wanted that relationship to work.
我真的很希望那段恋情可以继续
I was committed, which is hard for me.
我已经许下了承诺 这对我来说可绝非易事
Think I should call her?
我该打电♥话♥给她吗
Can you excuse me for just one sec?
对不起 我得离开一下下
So, how's it going?
那么 事情进行的如何了?
I'm trying to keep an open mind. And you?
我正尝试保持开放的心态 你呢?
I think I've been around the world, and I want my room back.
我想我已经周游过了世界 还是想我的寝室变回原样
This just isn't my scene.
这些东西不适合我
Can you manage Ultimate Boy Quest 2007 solo?
你能搞定"2007男生终级猎艳"么?
He didn't show.
他没出现
Okay, everybody, Canada is closing! Sorry.
好了 各位 加拿大要关门了
Border-control issues.
对不起 边境控制问题
Sorry.
对不起
So, what do you do, like, for fun?
那么 你都有些什么娱乐?
Um... I don't really know.
我真的不太清楚
You play any sports or anything?
你做运动或是其他什么吗?
Nope.
不
So you just, like, hang out?
那你只是 比如 闲逛?
Not really. I...
真的没有
my hobby is more like a job...
我的业余爱好更像一个工作
Which is kind of like a compulsion.
类似于一种强迫性冲动
But it's fun sometimes.
但是它有时很有趣
It doesn't really leave time for what most people consider...
它没给我留下太多时间做……
Mac? There's someone here to see you. Oh.
Mac? 有个人要见你
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I checked his ID at the border,
我在边境检查过他的证件了
and all seems on the up-and-up.
看来一切都没问题
So, how's it going?
那么 怎么样了?
I'd say it's boys zero, me zero!
我得说男生队 0分 我 也0分
???
那个 我们现在不能回加拿大去
"The guy" showed up an hour ago.
"那家伙"在一小时之前出现了
Sorry I've got to go so soon, but...
很抱歉我这么快就得走 但是
That's why I wasn't doing much activism.
这就是为什么我没参加那么多的组织
Cuts into my partying.
会让我没时间派对
You should have seen me before I quit Greenpeace and the Sierra Club.
在我退出绿色和平和SIERRA俱乐部之前 你该已经见过我了
Jeez, why are you so down on people raping the planet?
呀 为什么你对人们强♥奸♥这星球这么不爽?
I mean, really.
我是说真的
Sure.
Sure. 当然
Sorry.
对不起
Um, I... No, it's...
不 它..
Yeah, well, I guess I should go.
是的 好了 我想我该走了
Okay, baby steps.
好 慢慢来
Just some dudes, some tasty waves,
见些朋友 冲个小浪
and some tasty brews.
喝个小酒
It's all we need.
这就够了
Where the hell you been?!
该死的 你们到底去哪了?!
What? You think I just roll out of bed looking like this?
你认为我刚从床上滚下来就能这么帅吗?
It takes time.
要花时间打理的
Low maintenance. You should try it.
无需保养 你该尝试下
What? Getting chewed by an angry mob of lesbians...
怎么 你这头是被
who stick eggs up people's butts?
那些搞XX的女同性恋们啃过了么?
???
我只是要说 它的确能让你少花点时间打理自己
Are we here to surf or swap hairdo secrets?
我们是到这来冲浪还是来交换护发心得的?
Dude, wait. Check it out.
伙计 等等 看啊
I thought all I needed was some dudes, some tasty waves,
我想我们只是要见些朋友 冲个小浪
and some tasty brews.
再喝个小酒的
Well, we didn't bring enough beer to make them hot anyway.
总之我们可没带够啤酒让她们暖身
This is dumb. I blew it. It's over.
完蛋了 我搞砸了
It's not dumb.
没戏了
Just keep it simple.
没搞砸 想得简单点
"Hi, my insane friend stole your driver's license."
"嘿 我的神经病朋友偷了你的驾照"
It wasn't stealing.
那可不是偷
It was making an excuse to see him again.
这只是给你制♥造♥个机会再见他一次.
So you say, "Hi, you forgot your ID at the party.
所以你得说"嗨 你把驾照落在派对上了"
We're going out, thought we'd drop it off,
"我们正好出门 所以就顺路拿来给你"
and, hey, you want to come along?"
"还有 嘿 你要一起来吗?"
You want me to say that?
你想让我这么说?
Mac, he tried to kiss you.
Mac 他想要亲你
And my libido didn't kicked in.
而我拒绝了他
Mac, he understands.
Mac 他会理解的
He seems like a really great guy.
他看起来真的很棒
Just a regular vegan JFK looking for his Mackie O.
就像是当年的约翰肯尼迪 只不过他吃素罢了
Hey, there! Hi!
嘿 你们好 嗨
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表