剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
校警刚刚在你柜子旁边的空柜子里
In The Empty Locker Next To Yours.
发现了一台一模一样的
Talk To Your Public Defender, Eli.
和你的公设辩护律师谈谈吧 Eli
The Best Deal You're Gonna Get Is The One They're Offering Now.
他们现在提供的是你最好的机会了
This Is Your End-Of-Term Project?
这就是你的期末工程?
I Should Have Been An Aerospace Major.
我要是航♥空♥系的就好了
A 1/32 Model Of An Amphibious Regional Turboprop.
水陆两栖支线涡桨飞机 1比32比例模型
我叫它"海猴"
Which Would Make More Sense If Monkeys Were Amphibious...
如果猴子真的是水陆两栖动物 那就更有意思了
Or Could Fly. Trust Me.
或者会飞也行 相信我吧
It Makes Perfect Sense When You're Running On About 15 Minutes' Sleep In The Last Week.
如果上周能连续睡上15分钟的觉 那才是最美的事
And Here Piz Thought You Were Spending All Ur Time With A Secret Girlfriend.
Piz以为你全部时间 都去陪秘密女友了
Only Love Life I Have Is Some Dude Who's Always Following Me Around.
我全部的爱情生活就是有个 莫名其妙的家伙总是跟着我
What, Like You're Being Cruised?
什么 这么说你成别人寻欢的对象了?
Yeah. Remind Me Which Color Bandana I'm Supposed To Wear That Says I'm Straight...
是啊 告诉我有没有哪种颜色的大手帕 我可以裹上来表示我是异性恋
But Flattered And Nonjudgmental.
不过 挺自得的 不做评判
You Have No Idea Who The Guy Is? None.
你完全不知道那家伙是谁? 不知道
But I Saw Him Take Some Of My Old Homework £¿£¿T Of The Trash.
不过我看到他从垃圾桶里 往外捡我以前的作业
Well, If He's A Souvenir-Taker, It's Easy.
如果他是个纪念品收藏迷 那就简单得多
Just Leave Some Tantalizing Bait --
丢些让他猴急的诱饵就行
I'd Suggest Your Cutoff Jean Short-Shorts --
我建议你把牛仔短裤再剪短些
And Double Back And Watch Him.
来回跑着观察他
Here's Dr. Winkler.Ready?
Winkler博士来了 准备好没?
Magnetic Stripe Coercivity?
磁条矫磁性?
It A Fancy Way Of Saying How Hard It Is To Copy A Bank Or A Debit Card.
这倒是个奇特的方式来说明 复♥制♥银行卡或借记卡有多难
A Hearst Student I.D.Is Quite Simple, Actually,
事实上 Hearst学生证是相当简单的
Provided You Work At The Cia And Have Access To A Supercomputer.
如果你们在CIA工作并且 可以使用超型计算机的话
You Know How Digital Codes Work?
你们知道数字密♥码♥是怎么运作的吧?
A Bunch Of Ones And Zeroes And Stuff?
一堆1啊0啊的东西?
A Student I.D. Takes Your Name, I.D. Number,
学生证上有你的姓名 编号♥
Balance, Whatever And Stores It On A Magnetic Strip.
收支表之类 都储存在磁条上
But They Also Insert An Encrypted Signature
但是同时他们也输入加密签名
That Prohibits Someone From Making A Counterfeit Or Making Changes To The Card.
这就使人们不可能伪造 或者对卡片作更改
How Super Does A Computer Have To Be To Crack An Encrypted Card?
计算机要强到什么程度才能 破解一张加了密的卡片呢?
There's One In The Physics Lab. ??
物理实验室就有一台 当然
They Won't Let You Touch It Unless You Have A Phd.
除非你有博士学位 否则他们是不会让你碰的
We Lowly Mechanical Engineers Had To Build Our Own -- Daisy.
我们这些地位低的机械工程师 只能建造自己的--DAISY
So, What Are The Odds On A Maintenance Worker
那么 一个拿GED文凭的维修工
With A G.E.D. Getting Time On Daisy?
有多大可能性操作DAISY呢?
??Someone Would Still Have To Write The Software And Wait For It To Run.
那没多大关系 但仍需要有人 编写软件使其运行
Even If Someone Had The Machine That Made The Original I.D.S?
即使有制♥作♥原始证件的机器的也不行吗?
That Would Simplify Things.
这样的话就简单多了
Maybe You Should Talk To Leon, One Of My Grad Students.
也许你该跟Leon谈谈 他是我的一个研究生
Guy Just Got A Paper Published On Cryptography.
刚在密♥码♥学杂♥志♥上发表了一篇论文
Where Might I Find This Leon? Here, Just Not While The Sun's Up.
在哪里可以找得到Leon? 就在这儿 只是不在白天
Leon's Part Vampire.
Leon跟吸血鬼差不多
What's The Big Deal? I Didn't Say It Was A Big Deal.
这有什么大不了的? 我没说这有什么大不了的
Then Ask Him.
那就问问他啊
I Suspect Your Radio Career Will Put You Across The Mike
我想你的广播事业将从采访小镇探长开始
From Bigger Fish Than Small-Town Sheriffs.
飞升至各大人物 拿着话筒 一路奔向圆♥满♥成功
I'm Not Intimidated About Asking The Local Sheriff To Be On My Show, Okay?
我不是害怕邀请本地探长 来我的节目 好吧?
I'm Intimidated About Asking The Father Of The Girl
我是害怕请这个女孩的爸爸
Whose Body Is --
这个身体让我
As Much As It Kills Me To Quote John Mayer --
欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的女孩 用John Mayer的话说
A Wonderland.
就是"仙境"
All Right?
可以吗?
What Happened To The Courtesy Knock?
敲门礼节哪儿去了?
What Happened To Whalebone Corsets
鲸骨束胸还有宫廷女伴
And Courting Chaperones?
哪儿去了?
Who Wants Falafel?
谁想吃沙拉三明治?
Uh, Mr. Mars, I Was Wondering --
Mars先生 我想问您
Could You Come Down To Hearst Tomorrow?
明天您可以来Hearst吗?
I'd Like You On My Show. I'm Doing An Election Special.
我想请您上我的节目 我准备做一♥期♥选举特辑
Hearst's 4,000 Votes Could Go A Long Way To Determining The Election.
HearstT的4000票对选举结果 也是有很大决定性意义的哦
I Don't Know, Stosh. My Schedule's Pretty Tight.
我不知道 Stosh 我日程安排的很紧
It's Just -- I Mean, I Wouldn't Want Vinnie Van Lowe
我只是--我是说 我不想让 Vinnie Van Lowe
Getting All The Airtime Without Giving You A Chance To Rebut, You Know.
一个人独占整个直播 而您没有反驳的机会 您说呢
What Time Is The Show? Bright And Early 8:00.
节目几点开始? 一大早 8点
??If You Think Vinnie Is Willing To Miss His Morning Cartoons,
好吧 如果你觉得Vinne愿意 错过他早上的卡♥通♥片的话
I'll Be There.
我会准时到达的
As Long As You're In A Munificent Mood,
趁现在你慷慨大方
How About Buying The Office A New Answering Machine?
给办公室买♥♥个新答录机怎么样?
Munificent?
慷慨大方?
What's Wrong With The Old One?
旧的怎么了?
The Yoders Have One Just Like It.
Yoders家都有个一模一样的
Who Are The Yoders? The Amish Family In 3B.
Yoders是谁? 公元前三世纪阿们宗派家庭
You May Have Gone Digital, But I Remain Firmly Analog.
你可以数字化 但我要坚守古老
No, I'm Digital. You Remain Firmly Cheap.
不 我是数字化 你是坚守便宜货
My Day Was Fine. How Was Yours, Veronica?
我今天过得不错 你怎么样 Veronica?
Uh, Proved Weevil Didn't Do It.
证明了不是Weevil干的
Honey, I Don't Think You Can Let Eli Off The Hook.
亲爱的 我不认为你能帮Eli脱离困境
I Talked To A Mechanical Engineering Prof.
我和一位机械工程教授谈过了
He Said It Would Be Impossible
他说Weevil不可能
For Weevil To Program The Machine You Found In His --
给那机器编程 就是那台你从他
What? We Dusted The Box.
怎么? 我们在机身上喷了显影粉
It's Covered With Eli's Prints --
发现上面覆有Eli的指纹
Only Eli's.
只有Eli的
You Want To Know If Someone Could Make A Counterfeit Hearst Student I.D.?
你想知道是否有人可以制♥作♥ 假的Hearst学生证?
Yeah.
是的
Dr. Winkler Says You're The Real Expert Here At Hearst.
Wincler博士说你是Hearst真正的专家
Dr. Winkler Said That?
Wincler博士说的?
So...
那么
Possibly,
可能
But That Someone Would Need An Awful Lot Of Smarts.
那肯定是个精明得可怕的人
Here.
这里
You're More Than Welcome To Look In My --
非常欢迎你看一看我的
What The Hell?
怎么回事?
What Is It?
怎么了?
All My Research Materials -- They're Gone.
我所有的研究材料 都不见了
Someone Stole Them.
被人偷了
We're Back, And We've Got Sheriff Candidates Keith Mars
欢迎回来 我们请到了 探长候选人Keith Mars
And Vinnie Van Lowe In Studio
和Vinnie Van Lowe 来到今天的演播室
Telling Us Why They Deserve To Be Your Chief Lawman.
告诉大家他们为什么可以 可以做大家的首席执法官
So, As You Might Notbe Surprised To Hear, A Big Issue With Hearst Students
那么 你们也许不会吃惊 Hearst学生中最大的问题
Is The Crackdown On Underage Drinking In Off-Campus Bars.
就是对校外酒吧未成年学生 喝酒事件的镇♥压♥
That's His Thing --Don't Look At Me.
那是他的事 别看我
The Legal Drinking Age Is 21 For A Reason.
法定饮酒年龄是21岁 这个规定是不无道理的
I Plan To Continue Enforcing It.
我打算继续执行这项措施
Know What Laws I Plan To Enforce?
知道我的执法计划是什么吗?
The Important Ones, Like Murder And Terrorism.
那些重大方面 谋杀和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥之类
These Aren't Just The Subjects Of Our Favorite Movies And Tv Shows.
这些不仅仅是我们喜爱的 电影电视剧的主题
These Are The Things That Threaten Us Here And Now
也是此时此刻在Neptune
In Neptune, Okay?
威胁到我们的问题 好吧?
Once Those Things Are Taken Care Of,
等那些事情全部解决了
Maybe I'll Have Time To Drop In On Campus-Area Bars...
可能我会有时间到校园区的酒吧来看看
For A Cold One.
来杯冷饮
Line One,You Have A Question For Either Of Our Candidates?
1号♥线 你有什么问题 要问我们的两位候选人吗?
For Sheriff Mars,this one's a twoparter. SHOOT.
Mars探长 我有两个问题 请讲
First, why do you suck?
第一个 你为什么这么恶心?
And the second part -- what's it like to suck so hard?
第二个 这么恶心你是什么感觉?
Dude, Hey, Look, Man,I Don't Know What You Shh.
伙计 嘿 哥们儿 我不知道你 嘘
Are You Familiar With The Castle?
你对“城♥堡♥”熟悉吗?
I've Heard Of It.
我听说过
Wallace Fennel,
Wallace Fennel
I've Been Authorized To Inform You
有人授权我来通知你
That You've Been Tapped For Admission.
经过筛选准许你加入这个组织
If You Tell Anyone,
如果你告诉其他任何人
Your Invitationwill Be Rescinded, And There Will Be Consequences.
我们会废除对你的邀请 并且后果严重
Do You Accept?
你接受吗?
If We're Assuming Someone's Framing You, They Had Only 24 Hours --
如果我们假设有人陷害你 他们只有24小时--
We're Assuming?
假设?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表