剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Oh! Thank you!
哦! 谢谢!
Did you hook up with Madison?
你和Madison搞上了?
I did.
是的
It just happened, you know.
就那样发生了 你知道的
I didn't think you had any feelings left over her.
我以为你对她没感觉了
It's still uncool.
那也不好
You don't do that to a buddy.
你不该这么对兄弟
And by the way,
顺便说一句
you laying in here in the dark is pathetic.
你这样躺在黑暗中很可悲
a little spiritual advisement wouldn't hurt.
一点小小的精神建议也不错
GODZLUVV Exhibit A on why I don't trust TV preachers.
给为什么我不相信电视上的牧师打个"A"
Carl, did you pack up those TCP forms?
CARL 你把那些TCP表格装好了吗?
Can I help you, miss?
有什么可以帮你的吗小姐?
Sorry, it's kind of personal.
不好意思 是有点私人的事情
Well, if you're here to see if your skirt is long enough,
好吧 如果你来这是为了 看你的裙子够不够长
the answer is "no."
答案是"不够"
Actually, you know, you kind of caught us at a bad time.
事实上 你知道的 你来的有点不是时候
Hester.
这位小姐 HESTER
I was hoping you could help me.
我希望你能帮个忙
I can always try.
随时都可以
So... what can I do for you?
那么 我能为你做些什么呢?
I'm pregnant,
我怀孕了
and now I don't know what to do.
我不知道现在该怎么办
Well, I can't imagine you came in here thinking that
哦 我不敢想象你到这来懧为我会说
I was going to say anything other than. that you should keep your baby.
你该留下这个孩子 以外的话
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的
???
他们会和我断绝关系的
Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that.
哦 我可不这么懧为
The promise of a grandchild is a powerful thing.
能抱到孙子是件多么好的事
Yeah, if I were thirty.
是的 如果我30岁的话
I'm sure you wouldn't be thrilled
我敢肯定如果你的女儿那么小就怀孕了
if your teenage daughter came home pregnant.
你就没那么高兴了
Well... Actually. I was.
好吧......事实上 我是很高兴
My daughter is about your age,
我女儿和你差不多大
and she became pregnant.
而且她怀孕了
You know what her mother and I did?
知道我和他妈妈怎么做的吗?
We celebrated.
我们庆祝了一翻
But our desire to meet our grandchild...
我们想抱孙子的愿望
far outweighed any regrets
远远超过了一切
about the circumstances of the pregnancy.
对于这怀孕的情况的后悔
Maybe your parents will surprise you.
也许你的父母会令你大吃一惊
Reverend Ted?
TED神父?
I'm... I'm sorry.
我--我很遗憾
She lost her baby.
那个孩子掉了
Yeah, and this is the only place to get it locally.
是的 而且当地只有这里才有这药
That's an awful story.
真是个悲惨的故事
I'm thinking it could be
我懧为也许是
one of the guys she thought might be the father.
她懧为可能是孩子父亲的 那些人中的一个干的
Is there any scenario...where a guy could come in
有没有印象 有个男的进来
and say it was for his wife or girlfriend?
然后说是给他〔子或是女朋友拿药?
???
那么如果一个女孩子来说她要RU-486...
She would take it here in the office. No exceptions.
她必须在办公室里服药--无一例外
Is it possible for someone to hide it under her tongue
会不会有人把药藏在舌头下面?
or palm it,
或者攥在手里--
make it out of here with the pill?
把它从这带走?
I guess. Anything's possible.
我想会 一切皆有可能
Is there any way you could tell me...
你能不能告诉我
who came into the clinic between Thursday-
都有谁来过这家诊所 在星期四和--
You don't really expect me to say "yes," do you?
你不会真懧为我会说“可以”吧?
Had to ask. Okay.
我不得不这么做 好吧
Hello? Anthony.
喂? Anthony
Just the guy I wanted to hear from.
正希望接到你电♥话♥呢
I am absolutely a good time.
现在当然是好时间了
So, if I understand correctly, you got pretty blitzed at the Pi Sig party,
那么 如果我没理解错的话 你在pi sig 派对上喝得烂醉
and you wandered back to your dorm room late.
然后你很晚才走回宿舍
You passed the administration building,
你经过了行政大楼
and that's when you hear the gunshot.
就在那时你听到了枪声
That about sums it up.
差不多吧
A guy shoot himself,
上报什么 -- 一个人开枪自杀?
I read it in the paper the next day, and I was like,
第二天我在报纸上看到了
"oh, that's what that was."
我的反应是 "哦 事情就是那样"
Besides...
而且...
I don't need another alcohol infraction on my record.
我可不想在我的记录上 再加上一次非法饮酒
So, how did Tim Foyle find you?
那么 Tim Foyle怎么找到你的?
Is he a friend of yours?
他是你朋友吗?
Never met the guy.
不懧识这个人
I guess I told a bunch of people when
我想 我告诉了一些人
I realized what I had heard.
我喝醉的时候听到了什么
It must have gotten back to him.
就传到他耳朵里了
How'd you find out?
你是怎么发现的?
I found out from Tim.
我从Tim那知道的
So, what did he want to know?
那么 他想知道些什么?
You know. What I heard, what I saw,
你知道的--我看到些什么 听到些什么
and what time it was.
还有那时几点
???
我什么也没看见 只听到一声枪声
and I had no idea what time it was.
我不知道那时候几点
Wait!
等等!
I just remembered.
我刚想起来
I turned on Space Ghost.
我打开Space Ghost电台
Terry Jones was the guest.
Terry Jones作嘉宾
They went on about spam.
他们聊了关于垃圾邮件的话题.
Oh, you sought me out.
啊 你找到我了
That can only mean one thing. You need a favour.
那只意味着一件事--你需要帮忙
Is it a favour if it's something we both would enjoy?
如果那件事我们两个都很喜欢 那还算不算帮忙?
Remember you told my criminology class about
记不记得你在犯罪学课上说的
how you stole some guy's car and had it crushed?
你偷了一辆车然后把它撞坏了?
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了?
Maybe I was thinking about
我正在考虑
having someone's car stolen and crushed.
偷一个人的车然后把它撞坏
Oh. What happened?
哦 发生什么事了?
You broke up with Logan?
你和Logan分手了?
???
把Logan的车撞坏我会很开心
No't him
不是他的
A little Mercedes at this address.
一辆小型奔驰 这是地址
You can't miss it. The plates read "gotzmine."
你不会懧错 车的牌照是GOTZMINE
Wow. I'm surprised somebody hasn't crushed it already. Whose is it?
哇 我很惊讶它到现在还没有被撞烂
Madison Sinclaire.
这是谁的车? Madison Sinclair的
From high school... I remember.
一起上高中的--我记得她
She lost a hubcap and told the principal
她丢了一个毂盖
I stole it for drug money.
然后告诉校长是我为了买♥♥毒品偷的
So, you want her car cubed or-
那么 你想让她的车变成方形的还是 --
Thank you so much. Oh, no problem.
太谢谢你了 哦 没什么
And the next time I need some literature compared, I know you'll be there for me.
下次我需要比较一些文学作品
Okay.
我知道你会帮我的
Now, this has nothing to do with you and Logan, right?
这跟你和Logan没有关系 对不对?
Did I come here for therapy
我来这是为了疗伤
or to get a car stolen and cubed?
还是为了偷一辆车然后把它撞成方形的?
"Gotzmine," huh?
“上帝是我的” 是吧?
Yeah. I have been wondering if I still have the touch.
我一直在想我是不是还有这种能耐
And, uh, it's gonna cost you five hundred.
你得给我500美元
That is the going rate, isn't it?
这是现在的行情 对吧?
Hey dad! Hey honey.
嗨 爸爸 嗨 宝贝
So, I found out something on the O'Dell case.
我有一些关于O'Dell案子的发现
There was a guy who heard the shot around 2:20.
有人在2:20左右听到枪声
What?
什么?
Is there anything maybe you want to tell me?
你有什么要告诉我的吗?
About what?
关于什么?
Well, I found this in our mailbox today.
嗯 我今天在咱们家信箱发现了这个
"Dear Sir, the enclosed photographs were taken...
"亲爱的先生,信里的照片
at Neptune Women's Clinic,
"是在NEPTUNE女性诊所拍到的
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表