剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
What mistake?
什么错误?
Their den mother has cancer.
联谊会的总管得了癌症
She's growing marijuana for medical reasons.
她种植大♥麻♥是出于治疗的目的
She got the seeds from a botany professor who was trying to help her.
她是从一个想帮她的 植物学教授那里得到的那些种子
And the party?
那么那个聚会...
The underage drinking?
...未成年人饮酒呢?
Look,can you just give me a day so i can verify some facts?
这样吧 你能不能推迟一天 好让我证实一些信息?
As far as i'm concerned,the facts are here.
从我的角度看来 事实已经摆在这了
The article's being published,veronica.
报道马上就会见报 Veronica
You should be proud.
你应该为此感到骄傲
Karen,i'm so sorry.
Karen 我感到十分抱歉
There's going to be an article in the school newspaper tomorrow.
明天那篇报道就会在校报上登出
You need to get rid of the marijuana before it comes out.
最好在消息披露之前处理掉那些大♥麻♥
You want to know the definition of "ironic"?
你想知道“讽刺”这个词的定义是什么吗?
You got voted in,veronica.
投票结果是你被接受了 Veronica
We wanted you to be one of us.
我们希望你成为一员
I left you a card with,like,my numbers and stuff,if you want.
我给你留了张卡片 写了电♥话♥号♥码之类的 如果你想要的话
I thought we were gonna have a blast together.
我本以为我们会一起前途似锦的
Now everything's ruined.
现在一切都被我搞砸了
Don't go.
别走
Nothing's ruined.
没有什么被搞砸了呀
But i think if you go with your parents,it will be.
如果你和父母一起离开的话 才是真的全都完蛋了
||Ay here.
留在这
I'll have your back from now on.
从现在起 我帮你找回自己的
Thank you,mac.
太感谢你了 Mac
Yes!
成功了!
Omar,now that it's over,you got to tell us what that address was.
Omar 现在一切都结束了 该告诉我们地址到底是什么了吧
No.
不
It's 116th street and jameson boulevard.
是116大街和jameson大道
Stick that in your trophy case,baby.
将它放在你战利品展柜里吧 小伙子
Congratulations,guards.
恭喜你们 守卫
You've won.
你们赢了
What are you talking about?It's 6:03.
你在说什么? 已经6:03了
It's 5:45.
应该是5:45
The two guards who fell asleep on duty were just pretending.
其实那两个守卫是“此狼假寐”
They waited for the prisoners to escape and then moved the clock forward.
他们是在等犯人们逃走 然后将钟表向前拨快
See you in class.
教室见
And you didn't tell me?
你没告诉我
We were counting on you to act like a jerk.
我们就是打算让你把“混♥蛋♥”扮到底
Way to sell it.
斗争策略而已
'Sup?
Sup?
I'm not acknowledging that.
我不知道那是什么意思
Look at my dedicated college student.
看看我们专心致志的大学生
Knowledge is power.
知识就是力量
Nietzsche?
尼采说的?
Mnh - "Schoolhouse rock.
不 学校校碑上的
" Here's the knowledge i've accumulated my first week at hearst -
这是我在Hearst大学 第一周时就收集到的信息
Chip diller seems to be around when the rapes occur,the safety of the safe ride home is questionable,.
发生强♥奸♥案时Chip diller就在附近
And someone in the theta betas had the keys to parker's room the night of her rape.
在Parker被强♥奸♥的那天晚上 Theta betas里的某人有Parker房♥间的钥匙
It's a start.
这是个突破口
Van gogh's "two lovers.
凡高的“一对情侣”
" Do you have any idea how much this is worth?
你知不知道这值多少钱?
Millions.
数百万吧
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你的帮忙
Sorry,mrs.Casablancas,but i'm meeting my daughter in an hour.
对不起Casablancas太太 我和女儿约好了1小时后见
I think you'll change your mind.
我想你会改变想法的
Papers are in orde|| proceeds from the sale to go to the south neptune food bank.
所需文件已经准备好了
Are you sure?
您确定吗?
Yeah,i'm sure.
是的 我确定
Hey,horshack.
嘿 Horshack
Morning,wallace.
早上好 Wallace
Good news - Looks like rafe isn't showing up today.
好消息 看起来Rafe今天是不会来了
Yeah,he's feeling a cold coming on.
是啊 他觉得自己要感冒了
He ask|| me to take notes for him.
他让我替他记笔记
And you're doing it?
你照做了?
Yeah.
是呀
I mean,all that stuff this weekend was just a game.
我说 上周末的事只是一场游戏罢了
He's a cool guy.He just likes to win.
他人不错 只是太想赢而已
If you say so.
既然你这样说
Hey,where's logan?
嘿 Logan在哪?
Oh,we'll be seeing him real soon.
喔!你马上就要见到他了
So...
那么...
What did we learn from our little experiment this weekend?
我们从上周末这个小试验当中学到了什么?
Let me hear from one of the participants?
我希望有一个参与者出来 谈谈你们的感想
Oh,my god.
喔 天那!
That happens to me all the time.
我身边常有这样的事情发生
So it looks like my work-Study job will be in the library,
那么 看起来我的校内兼♥职♥就定在图书馆了
My journalistic career over before it even really began.
我的新闻事业还没有真正开始 就结束了
Well done,sister.
干得好 好姐妹
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表