剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
星期五晚上
If I Walk Long Enough In A Straight Line, I'll Hit A Party.
只要还能走直线 我就要去派对狂欢
I Take It You Failed.
看样子失败了?
We Have Some Other Leads.
还有一些其他线索
** We'll Find The Tapes And Get Them Back *
* 我们一定能找回带子
** Do The Show, And I'm A Ha-A-A-A-Ck *
* 进行演出 我是天天天天才
Party Time. What To Wear?
派对时间 穿什么呢
What Was That?
那是什么?
The Song? That?
那首歌♥? 那个?
Nothing.
没什么
It's A...Thing. It's Cool.
玩玩而已 不 很好听
It Reminds Me Of The Demo On The "Wild Parties" Reissue.
让我想到了<狂野派对>复刻版的演示带
Indie Rock Or Rock Rock?
独♥立♥摇滚还是摇滚摇滚?
Rock Rock.
摇滚摇滚
'cause The Bad Boys Get The Chicks.
男人不坏女人不爱
There's A Correlation.
两者有一定关系
Do You Still Write Stuff?
你还写歌♥吗
Well, People Want To Hear The Old Hits, So, No.
大家喜欢听老歌♥ 所以 不写了
What About The One You Just Played?
那刚刚弹的那首呢
That Was A Cool Song.
很好听
There's No Bridge.
没有过渡
Who Cares, Anyway, You Know?
谁在乎呢 随便吧
I Play The Old Hits, I Get Paid, Go To Parties.
唱老歌♥ 赚小钱 去派对
If It Ain't Broke...
过一天是一天
It's Gonna Be A Lame Party. Really?
派对肯定很无聊 是吗
I Should Go To Mexico.
应该去墨西哥
If You Worked On The Song, You Wouldn't Miss Much.
只要你好好钻研那首歌♥ 不会有遗憾的
My Stuff's Locked Up In The Club.
我的东西都锁在俱乐部里了
I Got A Guitar In My Room.
我寝室有吉他
Well, If It's Gonna Be A Lame Party, Maybe.
好吧 也许派对是很无聊
I'll Be Back In 15 Minutes, Okay?
15分钟后回来 好吗
最后 回首往事
经过10年的隐退沉寂
Desmond Fellows明天将
给歌♥迷献上他们期待已久的
<我的小马驹>
不要走开 稍后为您介绍
威胁儿童宠物生命安全的日常用品
Sorry About That. Go.
抱歉 继续
Drew Barrymore.
Drew Barrymore(<霹雳娇娃>女主角之一)
Yeah.
嗯
Rose Mcgowan.
Rose Mcgowan
Ooh. Yes.
哦 有
Jennifer Love Hewitt. Twice.
Jennifer Love Hewitt 两次(<鬼语者>女主角)
Dude, You Are My Idol.
兄弟 你是我偶像
Who Are You?
你是谁?
So, You Surviving?
没事了吧?
Surviving What?
什么没事?
Helping Piz.
帮Piz
You Know, His Puppy-Dog Eyes On You All The Time.
他那双小狗眼睛盯着你直瞧
It's Weird.
很奇怪
Like You Said, Normal Piz.
你说得没做 Piz一切正常
Like... Nothing Ever Happened.
好像什么事都没发生过
Which Bothers You Because Making Out With You
你一定很心烦吧 因为和你亲热
Is Supposed To Be Some Life-Changing Experience.
应该是改变一生的经历
I Don't Know. I Just...
不知道 只不过
Why Are We Talking About This?
我们为什么会谈这个?
I Thought You Loved These Kind Of Conversations.
我以为你喜欢这种话题
With A Cuteness Countdown Of The Baldwin Brothers.
让Baldwin兄弟去倒计时
I Hope We're Still Friends After I Taser You.
希望我用电击枪击倒你后 我们还是朋友
This Is Totally Modular.
全都是模版
You Can Swap Out Content Whenever.
随时都能更改内容
Like Franchisable.
类似特许使用
You Want To Do Boobs, Legs, Kittens, Whatever,
想做胸部 大腿 性感 随便什么
You Can Have A New Site Up And Going Instantly.
立刻就能新建网页
And Bring Your Advertisers Along.
并刊登广♥告♥
Okay, We'll Sell That In The Pitch.
好 通过计算机销♥售♥
So The Difference Between Income Models Would Be What?
收入模型的区别是什么?
Eh. Not Exactly My Hacker Forte.
呃 我可不擅长这个
Information Wants To Be Free.
信息要免费
But I Know Someone Who Kind Of Knows.
不过我认识个人 大概知道
Well, Could We Call This Someone?
可以找他吗
Max?
Max?
Yeah, Hi.
是我 嗨
Buzz! Bizen! Dude, You're In Time!
Buzz Bizen 伙计 你来得正是时候
We're Going Skinny-Dipping!
我们正要去裸泳
Okay, The Key To Good Skinny-Dipping Is...
裸泳的秘诀是
What I Call Total Nakedness.
一定要赤身裸体
It's Not Just Physical Nakedness But Spiritual, As Well.
不仅身体上 精神上也要裸♥露♥
La Paz, Capital Of Bolivia... Get Weird, Man!
La Paz 玻利维亚的首都 不可思议吧 伙计
This Is My Lifestyle!
享受生活
God, In His Heaven, It's Freezing.
上帝啊 冻死了
Oh, My God, I Don't Recommend This!
天啊 不推荐冬泳
Hey, Man, Want To Turn That Off?
兄弟 能关上吗
It Really Kills The Mood.
太破坏气氛了
"Hey, Jude," "Yesterday," "Get Back."
<嗨 犹大><昨日><回归>
Catchy Tunes, Yes. Rock 'n' Roll, No.
都只是容易传唱的小曲 算不上摇滚
What Kind Of Musician Doesn't Recognize The Beatles
什么音乐家竟然不承认披头士
As The Greatest Rock Band Of All Time?
是史上最伟大的摇滚乐队?
I Don't Recognize Them As A Rock Band At All.
在我眼里 他们根本算不上摇滚乐队
They Were...Tunesmiths.
只是写曲的
Hey, Man, I Didn't Get All Pissy
嘿 伙计 你不同意我说的
Marshal Dillon Was A Marshal
Marshal Dillon是军官
And, More Importantly, Is Fictional.
更重要的是 他是虚构角色
That's What The Beatles Are To Me -- Fictional.
披头士对我来说也是虚构的
"Revolution," "Hey, Jude" -- These Were Real Songs, Man.
<革命><嗨 犹大> 这些都是货真价实的好歌♥
"Norwegian Wood."
<挪威森林>
I -- Sorry. I'm Sorry.
抱歉
I Used To Know A Rent Boy From Oslo Who Called Himself That.
我在奥斯陆认识的一个男妓这样自称
Uh, Mr. Mars, I Think Desmond Is Just Winding You Up.
Mars先生 我看Desmond只是吓吓您
Most Critics Reference The Beatles Influence
大多数乐评人士都认为
In Desmond's Material.
Desmond受到披头士影响很大
Beatles.
你是说那个披头士啊?
I'm Sorry.
抱歉
I Thought You Meant The Other Ones
我以为你说的是
With The Two E's From The Lower East Side.
东海岸两个E的那个披头士
No, They're Totally Fictional.
他们完全是虚构的
John, Paul, George, And The Drummer?
John Paul George还有鼓手?
Oh, Those Guys Are Awesome.
他们太天才了
Veronica, Could You Have Sacks Bring Me The Leg Irons?
Veronica 你能叫Sacks把脚镣带来吗
Come On, Dad. Let It Be.
行了 老爸 <顺其自然>
Here's What I Did On My Term-Paper Site.
期末论文网页 我是这样弄的
Break It Down.
彻底傻瓜化
For The Lazy, Search And Credit Button There.
懒鬼 可以按搜索付费键
For The Dumb, Billable Links At The Top Disguised As Functions.
傻子 付费链接隐藏在顶部
So They Link Without Realizing.
所链接过去他们也没发现
And I Make A Dollar.
我就这样赚了一美元
See, The Point Of The Internet
明白吗 互联网的本质就是
Is To Make Money Off Stupid People.
从傻子身上赚钱
I Like How You Think, Max.
我喜欢你的想法 Max
That Sound You Hear Is My Idealism Quietly Shattering.
听到那个声音了吗 是我理想主义破碎了
That Other Sound You Hear
另一个声音
Is Myit Won't Be Laughing When I At Yocrash Your Greedy Website.
是我嘲笑你理想主义的破碎
???
如果我攻击你的邪恶小网页 看你还笑得出吗
I'll Be Laughing When You Try.
你行的话 我会笑得合不拢嘴
Will You? Maybe I'm In Your Trusted Host Table Already.
是吗 也许我已经在你的可信主机表里了
Should I Get A Camera?
我是不是该去拿个相机?
There's Got To Be Someone That'll Pay
肯定有人愿意花钱看
To See This Hot Nerd-On-Nerd Action.
两个聪明的书呆子大战
Welcome To Semites For The Savior.
欢迎参加"侍奉救世主的闪米特人"协会
Hi. Who's In Charge Here?
嗨 这儿谁负责?
Me. You Guys Interested In Joining?
我 你们有兴趣加入?
No. Yes, We Are.
不 是的
And We Want To Know What You Guys Are Doing
我们想知道你们要怎么让
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表