剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Can You Prove It?
你有证据吗
It's Been An Hour.
已经过了1个小时了
I'm So Sorry, Apollo.
抱歉 Apollo
Sorry For What?
为什么道歉
I Expect Nothing, So I'm Rarely Disappointed.
我本来就没指望什么 所以我也不会失望
So, Did You Tell This Kizza Person
那么 你有没有告诉那个
That I'm A Fraud
叫Kizza的家伙我是个骗子
And That I Won't Be Coming Into Money
而且我也不会像文章里说得那样
As All The Articles Say?
变得很有钱
I Told Him There Was That Possibility.
我告诉他有这个可能性
Good.
很好
Thank You.
谢谢
You Did Your Part.
你完成了你那部分工作
What Do You Mean, My Part?
你在说什么 我那部分工作
"Soldier Of Misfortune" --
厄运之卒
The Story Is Mine. I Wrote Every Word Of It.
这是我的故事 每个字都是我写的
I Needed To Know Whether This Kizza Gentleman Would Show
我想知道这位Kizza先生 是否会不在乎
Regardless Of My Stature And Financial Situation.
我的声望和我的财务状况
So, Everything I Told Him Was --
那么 我所告诉他的 一切都是
Disinformation --
错误的信息
A Plan To Separate Those I Can Trust
一个区别那些人我是否
From Those I Can't --
能够信任的方法
A Plan Like So Many Others.
和许多其他方法一样
Zeke Is Actually A Very Good Friend Of Mine.
Zeke真的是我的一个很好的朋友
Take Care.
保重
Mars Investigations.
Mars侦探事务所
Veronica, Why Is There A Detainee In My Jail
Veronica 为什么我这里的
Named Kizza Oneko
一个名叫Kizza Oneko的拘留犯
Who Asks For His One Phone Call To Be Made To You?
指名要和你通电♥话♥
Apollo, Wait.
Apollo 等等
Why Is He Being Detained?
他犯了什么事被拘留
He Was Picked Up Driving A Rental
有人看到他开着一辆
With Plates From A Stolen Car.
失窃拍照的出租车
Apollo.
Apollo
Mr. Oneko,
Oneko先生
I'm Happy We Have This Chance To Meet.
我很高兴我们能见面
As Am I.
我也很高兴
Overjoyed, In Fact.
实际上 有点兴奋过头了
I'm Not Surprised Your Mother Named You
你妈妈用音乐之神的 名字为你取名
For The God Of Music.
我一点也不奇怪
She Had A Book Of Mythology That She Treasured.
她有本很宝贝的神话书
I...I Remember It Well. It...
我...我还记得 那本书...
It Is The Book She Used To Teach Me How To Read.
她用那本书来教我读书
Father?
父亲
Would You Like To Hear About Your Mother
你想不想听一些关于
As The Young Girl That I Fell In Love With?
你母亲年轻时候 那个我所深爱的 女孩的事情
You Sure You Want To Do This?
你肯定你要这么做吗
It's Quite A Commitment, And Africa's A Long Way Away.
这是很郑重的许诺 非洲可是远在千里
I'm Positive.
我愿意
I Come With Tales From The Outside World.
我从 外面的世界 带来了消息
Oh, And, Um, I Brought These For You.
噢 还有 厄 我还给你带来了这个
I Was Passing Through The Job Fair,
我正好路过人才市场
And, Um, Apparently, There Are Careers
恩 很明显 有些工作需要像你
That A Philosophy Degree Prepares You For,
这样的哲学系毕业生
So Just Thought I'd Grab Them, Just In Case.
所以我拿了些过来 以防外一
I Guess We Need To Talk About This, Huh?
我想我们得谈谈了 厄
Yeah, Maybe.
对 也许是该谈谈了
Here's The Thing.
是这样的
I Make About $1,500 A Week Doing Something I Like.
我♥干♥我喜欢的工作 一周挣1500美元
I'm Gonna Be Doing This For A While.
这份工作我要干一段时间
Not Forever, But For A While.
虽然不是永远 但也会有一阵子
I Hope That Doesn't Change Things For You.
我希望那不会影响你
I Wish That It Didn't, But It Kind Of Does.
我倒是希望不会 但总有些影响
Well, That Sucks.
糟糕
Yeah, But I'm Not Sure How Much It Changes Things.
没错 但我不确定影响到底有多大
I Want Us To Keep Seeing Each Other.
我希望我们能继续见面
Well, Great.
很好
Just Can't Do The Blissful Love-Shack Thing Anymore.
只是再也不能老是呆在 这个快乐的爱情小屋里了
I Need To Get Back To My Regularly Scheduled Life.
我要回到正常的生活轨道上去
Is That Cool?
行吗
Or...
那么你是现在就回到 现实中去还是
No.
不用
No, I Got A Couple Hours.
还能缓上几个小时
Good.
好极了
Aah! Aah!
啊 啊
Son?
儿子
Just So You Know,
只想让你知道
The World Doesn't Stop Because You Decided To Show Up.
世界不会因为你的突然出现 而停止运转
Had I Known It Was Interfering With Your Surfing,???
如果我知道这样会 扰乱你的冲浪计划
I Would Have Come Sooner.
我就会早点回来的
Like Maybe For Cassidy's Funeral?
早到能参加Cassidy的葬礼
This Is Where He Died, You Know?
这里是他死的地方 知道吗
I Walk By The Spot He Splattered On Every Day.
我每天都路过他跳楼的地方
You Think I'm Not Sorry About Cassidy?
你觉得Cassidy的事我不难过吗
What Are You Sorry For, Dad? That He's Dead?
你难过什么 爸爸 因为他死了吗
We Used To Have Contests
我们过去常常比赛
To See Which One Of Us Could Make Him Cry!
看谁能够把他弄哭
I Can Barely Live With Myself Sometimes,
有时候我几乎都不想活了
And It's So Much Easier When You're Not Around!
你不在身边时会好很多
Hey, Listen, About Our Summer Plans,
嘿 听着 关于冲浪旅行
I Know You're Gonna Think This Is Uncool, But I Kind Of --
我知道你觉得那样不爽 但是我
I Can't Go.
决定不去了
What?
什么
Yeah, The Trip's Not Gonna Happen.
对 不会有什么旅行了
My Dad's Back,
我爸爸回来了
Wants Me To Spend Time With Him Before He Goes To Jail.
他想要在入狱前和我呆在一起
I Get It, Man.
我明白了 伙计
Sorry For Screwing Up Your Summer, You Know?
抱歉 毁了你的暑假
Hey!
嘿
I Was Just Gonna Call You.
我刚想打电♥话♥给你
I Told My Parents. They Freaked Out.
我告诉了我父母 他们都快抓狂了
It Was The Best Feeling.
这种感觉真棒
What's Wrong?
出什么事了
The Trip's Off.
旅行取消了
Dick's Dad Came Back Into Town,
Dick的爸爸回来了
And Now He Can't Go, So...
所以他不能去了
Oh.
噢
So...
那么
I Guess We're Not Going, Then?
我们也不去了 对把
He Was Footing Half The Bill For The House,
他本来要付一半的房♥费的
And It'd Just Be Really Expensive.
而且房♥费非常昂贵
And It Was A Thing Me And Dick Were Planning On Together.
这个计划是我和Dick 一起想出来的
I Understand.
我能理解
Yeah.
没错
I Guess I'm Going To Denver Then.
我想我只能去丹佛了
Dad, Check This Out.
老爸 快来看啊
Vinnie Has Kids? None That He's Aware Of.
Vinnie有孩子了 据他所知 没有
Well, From The Ridiculous To The Sublime,
从荒唐至极转到高尚的方面
Apollo And Kizza's Blood Test Checked Out.
Apollo和Kizza亲子鉴定的 结果出来了
No Surprise.
意料之中
Hello?
你好
Sure.
好
It's For You.
你的电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
Really?
真的
That's Incredible. Thank You.
太不可思议了 谢谢
I'm In.
我被录取了
The Fbi Has Chosen Me For Their Summer Internship!
FBI录取我参加他们的暑假实习
Yes!
太棒了
Talk About Making Up For That Crappy P.I. Exam Score.
正好可以弥补 私♥人♥侦♥探♥执照考试的糟糕分数
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表