剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
which performs abortions."
那里给人做流产
I can't believe these people.
我简直不敢相信这些人
They sit up in a building with their telephoto lens
他们坐在大楼里 守着他们的长焦照相机镜头
and take pictures of people
然后拍别人的照片
in their most private, personal moments.
专挑别人最隐密私人的时候
???
宝贝 我们就是这样付租金的
It's different. I like to think so.
那不一样 我想是一样的
Back on point. Is everything okay?
回到正题 一切都还好吧?
Does this have something to do with you and Logan?
这跟你和Logan有关系吗?
Dad. Not
爸爸 没有
I am not now, nor have I ever been, pregnant.
我现在没有 也从没有怀过孕
I visited the clinic for a case.
我去诊所是为了一个案子
Someone slipped this girl RU-486,
有人给一个女孩吃了RU-486
and it caused a miscarriage.
造成了流产
That's awful. Yeah.
真悲惨
Where did this come from?
是的 这是从哪寄来的?
There's no return address. No postage.
没有回邮地址 也没贴邮票
"Does everyone go to heaven?"
"每个人都会去天堂吗?"
Actually, what does it say?
这到底是讲什么的?
I've got intro to theology next semester.
下学期我要修神学入门
Mmm. Doesn't look like it.
嗯 看上去不像那个
Well, here's a bookmark if you can't make it all the way through.
这有一个书签 如果你看不出来的话
"Good Word Press, San Diego."
"GOOD WORD出版社 圣地亚哥"
Harassing women in crisis since 1973.
自1973年起 骚扰危机中的女性
Yeah? Who are you?
嗯 你们是谁?
My name is Carson Drew, and this is my assistant, Nancy.
我叫Carson Drew 这是我的助手Nancy.
We're trying to find who published this.
我们想找出版这个的人
You found him. Eddie Nettles.
我就是了--Eddie Nettles
Mr. Nettles, some of your materials
Nettles先生 你的一些素材
ended up in a packet sent anonymously-
被人匿名投递了--
???
这是宪法赋予我的权利
If you have a problem, see my lawyer.
如果你有什么问题 请找我的律师谈吧
We're private
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
investigators working on a rather delicate matter.
正在查一个很微妙的案子
You see, our clients...
你看 我们的客户--
their son is engaged to a girl who... well...
他们的儿子和一个女孩订婚了-- 嗯...
They don't know much about her,
他们对她不是很了解
so they asked us to look into...
所以他们想让我们调查一下...
They suspect that the bride-to-be
他们怀疑是这个准新娘
may have misled the groom regarding past indiscretions.
把新郎带坏了 做了一些不好的事情
They heard she recently terminated a pregnancy
他们听说她最近做了人工流产
at the Neptune free clinic.
在NEPTUNE免费诊所
I know. And if it's true,
我知道
the parents want their son to know.
如果这是真的 他们希望他们的儿子知道
Is there any way you could point us in the direction
你能不能告诉我们
of the person who took the photos?
是谁拍了那些照片?
Man, this world, huh?
上帝 世界真奇妙 嗯?
I got them. There's the binders there.
我有那些照片 在那些夹子里
The photos are arranged chronologically.
照片是按时间顺序排列的
You're free to take a look.
随意看吧
Hey, Edward, how's it going? Thurman.
嗨 Edward 怎么样了?
Just put them with the others, huh?
Thurman 把它们和其他的放在一起是吗?
???
这是Carson Drew 和他的助手
what's your assistant's name?
你的助手叫什么名字?
Nancy.
Nancy
They're lying to you, Eddie.
他们骗你的Eddie
She came into our office yesterday
她昨天来过我们办公室
calling herself Hester, claiming she was troubled.
说她自己是Hester 说她遇到了麻烦
She really is troubled.
这下她真的遇到麻烦了
Well, we've done better.
好啦 我们之前做过更好的
"Godzluvv." Tasteful.
上帝的爱 有品位
We did okay.
我们做的还不错
???
相片夹里面有个女孩 --
I've seen her with Dick.
我见过她和Dick在一起
The Casablancas kid?
那个Casabulancas家的孩子?
Who might have been the father.
他也许是孩子的爸爸
Wow. Impressive.
哇 真不错啊
I hear "Modern Breasts" is a really hard class.
我听说现代胸部这门课很难修的
The rebound starts with me? Nice!
反击从我开始? 不错!
That redhead from the other day, Nadia.
几天前那个红头发的 Nadia --
Does she have a last name? Comaneci.
她姓什么? COMANECI
???
Dick 你以为我是傻子么?
Nadia Comaneci is an Olympic gymnast from Romania.
Nadia Comaneci是罗马尼亚的奥♥运♥体操运动员
You sure? I mean, she doesn't have an accent.
你确定吗? 我是说 她一点口音都没有
Don't play dumb, Dick.
别装傻了 DICK.
Some girl I see you hugging on pops up...
我见过和你拥抱的一个女孩出现在女性诊所
at the women's clinic a week after Bonnie told you she's pregnant?
就在Bonnie告诉你她怀孕的一周后
Hopefully a box of sponges.
希望是一盒纱布
Look, if we're not gonna have an empty sexual encounter,
是这样的 如果我们这不是一次单纯的性的邂逅
I kind of got stuff to do, so...
我还有别的事 所以...
Yeah.
好吧
Hi. Are you Nadia Fassano? Yeah.
嗨 你是Nadia Fasano吗?
Thank goodness.
是的
I had to go through the whole freshman facebook
谢天谢地 我翻遍了新生花名册
and flirt with the registrar to get your schedule.
还和注册主任调情才拿到了你的课表
Okay. Why?
好吧 为什么?
'Cause I wanted to talk to you,
因为我想和你谈谈
but your pal Dick wouldn't give me your real name.
但你的朋友Dick不肯给我你的真名
I have a pal named Dick?
我有个朋友叫Dick吗?
Dick Casablancas.
DICK CASABLANCAS
Nadia, I know you know him.
NADIA 我知道你懧识他
I saw the two of you walking together,
我见过你们一起走
and when I asked about you,
我向他问起你时
he told me your last name was Comaneci.
他告诉我你姓COMANECI
I just want to know Okay, that Dick.
我只是想知道 哦 是那个Dick
???
我和他在一起就那么短短的一会儿
and then I gave him a fake name.
然后我告诉了他一个假名字
What? Would you want him calling you?
怎么 你要打电♥话♥给他吗?
???
嗨 Keith 我是MINDY O'DELL.
Listen, can you come right away?
听着 你现在能过来么?
Uh, there's someone in the house downstairs.
有人在我家楼下
Keith, hurry, please.
你离的更近 而且你比警♥察♥更有能力 Keith 求你快点过来
Good morning Mr Batando.
早上好啊 Bontando先生
You might want to dial the cops now.
也许现在该给警♥察♥打电♥话♥了
I'm sure they'd love to hear
我肯定他们一定很想听听...
about all the fun and games my ex has been up to,
我的前〔干的这些好事
and you, too, Mars:
还有你 Mars
accessory to kidnapping, stealing my bone marrow.
合谋绑♥架♥ 偷了我的骨髓
The sheriff'd love to hear all about that.
警长一定很感兴趣的
No one made you sign that settlement, Steve.
没人逼你签离婚协议 Steve
You got money and a Porsche.
你得到了钱和保时捷车
Which they just repo'ed.
车已经被银行收走了
She stopped the payments...
她不再给我钱...
to me and on the car.
也不再给车付分期
I was just taking what she owed.
我只是来拿她欠我的
Since Cyrus died, I haven't been able to afford it.
Cyrus死后我就负担不起了
Dad?
爸爸?
Hey, there's my boy.
嘿 我的乖孩子
Come here.
过来
Mom and Dad were just going over some stuff.
我跟你妈妈刚才在找东西
I think I should get going.
我该走了
Now, maybe next week we go see a Laker game and...
也许下周我们可以去看看湖人队的比赛
and, uh, I'll see if I can get my hands on some tickets.
我看看能不能搞到票
There's that vase.
就是这个花瓶
Okay, time to go to bed. Okay? Let's go.
好了 该睡觉了 走吧
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Just checking to see if everything's okay.
只是检查下是否一切都好
Everything's awesome.
一切都棒极了
Well, he seems...
看起来他...
I'm not sure if "okay" is the word, but...
我不知道 他说没事 但是...
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表