剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
In exactly 48 hours - 6:02 p.M.,sunday
整整48小时 星期天下午6:02
The experiment will be over.
试验将会结束
Prisoners,in your cell.
囚犯们 进监室
In your cell!
进去!
Well,i hope you're cool with this - I'm planning on calling you "nancy.
我希望你不介意 我想叫你Nancy
" No beds.
不准睡在床上
Take them apart.
把他们分开
Put the mattresses in the guards' room.
把床垫放到警卫室
No books,either.
也不准看书
Chill out,man.
冷静点 伙计
I've got a test on monday.
我周一还有场考试
I've got to get some studying in.
我得看看书
Fine.
可以
Tell us where the bomb is,you can go study right now.
告诉我们炸♥弹♥在哪 你现在就可以去学习
Take their books and their bags.
拿走他们的书和包
Hey,um,where's the bathroom in this place?
嘿 洗手间在什么地方?
You'll all be using the bathroom together.
你们将同时去洗手间
There will be three breaks a day,eight hours apart.
一天休息三次 八小时一次
But i have to go now.
但我现在就得去
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Samuel horshack.
Samuel Horshack
No.
不可能
There's no way you're that short,smell that bad,and have the last name horshack.
你长得这么矮 身上还有股气味 怎么可能姓Horshack?
How did you not kill yourself in high school?
你怎么就没在高中自杀呢?
You want to use the john?
你想用洗手间?
Tell me the address.
告诉我地址
Come on.You're not serious.
嗨 你不是认真的吧?
You know,i'm looking around...
你知道吗?我觉得...
I'm thinking the jew or the fat chick will crack first.
我觉得犹太人和那个胖妞会首先崩溃
Hey,man...
嗨 伙计...
What?
怎么?
You'd rather be politically correct than prevent hundreds of people from dying?
你宁愿保持政♥治♥上的正确性 也不愿拯救成千上万人的性命?
Take it seriously,bro.
认真点 伙计
You're gonna need to watch that...
注意点你的口气
Bro.
伙计
Sorry,man.
不好意思 伙计
Just playing the part,you know?
只是扮演好我的角色而已 懂吗?
Let's just do this thing,get the hell out of here,right?
就这样吧 然后离开这该死的地方 行吗?
Cucumber sandwiches and lemonade -
黄瓜三明治和柠檬水
I'm really gonna blow the lid off sorority malfeasance.
我真的准备揭开 妇女联谊会不法行为的黑幕
"You have been selected to attend "a special private party.
你已经被选中参加"一个特殊的私人聚会"
"Tonight,10:00 p.M. Dress to impress.
今天晚上10点 穿得特别点
Respectfully,your sisters at theta beta.
你在theta beta的姐妹谨上
" Well,how's it hanging,my brother?
过得怎么样?亲爱的哥哥
Ouch.
嗷!
That looks painful.
看上去挺疼的
But it doesn't hurt nearly as much as being betrayed by your own brother.
但肯定疼不过被自己的亲哥哥背叛
Liam - Yeah,we had a deal.
Liam 我们说好了
I take care of your trashy girlfriend,i get a cut of her cash.
我搞定你的垃圾女朋友 她分我一份钱
Where's the money? I don't know!
钱在哪? 我不知道
Do you know now?
现在知道了吗?
Look,liam,i found some cash,but most of it is missing.
听着 Liam 我找到了一些钱 但大部分都不见了
I don't know what she did with it.
我不知道她用来干嘛了
You know this is gonna be the last time i ask you,right?
你要知道这是我最后一次问你
My money?!
我的钱呢?!
It wasn't there!
不在那儿!
I don't get it.
我不信
Mom always liked you best.
妈妈总是最喜欢你
I'm not exactly sure what "dress to impress" means,
我没有完全理解"穿得特别点"的意思
But if i'm going to spend my night singing campfire songs and drinking cocoa,i'm thinking this will work.
但如果整晚唱露营篝火歌♥曲 喝可可茶 这样穿准没错
I'm so excited you're here.
你能来我太兴奋了
Me,too.
我也是
I guess "dress to impress" meant dress like your favorite pussycat girl.
我猜"穿得特别点"就是穿得像 你最喜欢的乖女孩
Boys,booze...
男孩 酒精...
Panty dropper?
喝Panty dropper吗?
Jackpot.
中头奖了
Aren't you having one?
你没喝一杯吗?
Oh,i'm having more than one.
我喝了不止一杯
So,what do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
Awesome.
非常棒
What do i think?
我觉得怎么样?
I think i'd sooner drink mark mcgrath's bathwater than drink anything here.
我觉得我宁愿喝Mark Mcgrath的洗澡水 也不喝这里的任何东西
Brody.
Brody.
Panty dropper.
再拿杯Panty dropper.
The pi sigs are our brother fraternity.
pi sigs是我们的兄弟会
They bartend for our rush parties.
他们为我们的新团员聚会做酒吧侍者
They're,like,the nicest guys.
他们可以说是最棒的家伙
Yeah,i hear they're supersweet.
对 我听说他们超级可爱
I hope you don't have a boyfriend.
我希望你没有男朋友
There are so many cuties here.
这里有很多可爱的男孩
Like,newbie legacy behind you - Lost wilson brother.
比如你身后刚继承遗产的家伙-Lost wilson兄弟
You look exactly like this chick from high school.
你看上去太像高中的那个小妞了
Oh,my god!
哦 天啊!
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Fulfilling my destiny.
实现我的命运
It's a sorority party.
这可是个女生联谊会的派对
It's why i left the womb.
这就是我出生的原因
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Veronica's rushing,and we love her.
Veronica是刚加入的 我们都喜欢她
Somewhere in a parallel universe,bizarro dick is being a total killjoy.
在平行宇宙的某个地方 某个超人侦探可完全是个扫兴的家伙
Oh,you are so cute!
哦 你真可爱!
Come on.
来
Let's get you another drink.
再给你拿一杯
This is why we take your purses -
这就是我们拿你钱包的原因
So we can leave invitations to the secret party in the dorm rooms of the girls we want to get to know better.
我们就可以把秘密聚会的邀请
But we had to get creative with you.
但我们得给你来点创意
Yeah,that's cool.
非常棒
It means that anyone here had access to parker's room.
这就意味着 这里每人都能进入Parker的房♥间
You should meet chip.
你应该见见Chip
He's president of the pi sigs.
他是pi sigs的主席
Chip?
Chip?
Yeah?
嗯?
This is veronica.
这是veronica
Tell her theta beta is the best house on campus.
告诉她theta beta是校园里最好的地方
This girl accused me of rape last year.
这个女孩去年曾指供我强♥奸♥
Oh,you.
哦 真是的
God.
上帝
Learn to take a joke.
要学着理解玩笑
Just put that jalopy in the backyard so mrs.Grimley doesn't have to look at it
就把那辆破车放在后院里 这样Grimley太太就不需要看了
And i don't have to hear about it,and then everybody's gonna be fine,okay?
然后我也不需要听了 对每个人都好 不是吗?
You okay,there,sir?
你还好吧?先生
There's been a murder.
有宗谋杀案
I can take you to the location.
我可以带你去现场
So the question on the dance floor -
舞池里的问题
How long must a girl play drunk and willing before someone tries to get her to take off her clothes?
在有人脱掉她的衣服前 一个女孩需要装醉和心甘情愿多久?
The '70s had "the hustle.
70年代有吵闹的迪斯科
" The '80s,the moonwalk.
八十年代 月球行走
We have the faux-Lesbian dance.
我们则有假同性恋舞蹈
A surveillance camera hanging over a blocked door - Yeah,that's not weird.
一台监视摄像机挂在关着的门上方 没错 这并不奇怪
Look,you guys,we're on tv!
看 伙计们 我们上电视了!
If none of the guys in the room are gonna take the bait,maybe whoever's watching through this camera will.
如果这间屋子里的人都不上钩 也许某个看着摄像机画面的人会
You didn't tell me there was a camera!
你们没说有摄像机!
Come on.Come up here.
来吧 上来
Why don't you come down?
为什么你不下来呢?
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Here it comes - Scary,dimly lit stairway.
终于来了 令人害怕灯光昏暗的楼梯
They think i'm drunk...
他们认为我醉了...
Or worse.
或者更糟
One false move,and someone's getting a taste of mr.Sparky.
走错一步 某人就要尝尝我的小电♥棍♥的滋味了
What are you showing me?
你要给我看什么?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表