剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on "Veronica Mars"...
前情提要
Claire, hi.
Claire, hi
Can I talk to you for a minute?
能和你谈谈吗?
You're that girl... The girl who made a scene in the quad.
你是院子里那个女孩
You cleared the Pi Sigs.
帮Pi Sigs脱罪的那个人
Yeah, that's me.
对,是我
So, what's this to you, anyway?
你对这种事情到底是什么态度?
Crimes against women... It's a hobby.
侦破对妇女的犯罪……是一种爱好吧
Plus, a friend of mine was one of the other victims.
另外,我的朋友也是受害者之一
Listen, I have the ATM photo from that night.
我有案发当晚的ATM照片
Of the guy who did this to me?
就是害我的那个男人?
Too soon?
破案太快了?
Probably.
也许吧
What the hell, right?
管他呢
I mean, if it saves someone else.
我是说,希望能避免类似案件发生
I have no idea of who this is. I'm sorry.
我不认识这个人 对不起
You don't have to apologize.
你不用道歉
This guy...
这个人……
I guess he made me pull my daily max off my ATM card.
他让我取出了最高限额的现金
I got raped, and I paid for the privilege.
我被强♥奸♥了,还为此荣幸付了费
There's a logo or something on the guy's t-Shirt. Can you read that?
他的体恤上有个logo,你看出来是什么吗?
I'm just completely useless today.
今天我可真是没用
That's okay.
没关系
Morning, all.
大家早上好
Dr. Landry has been called as an expert witness
Landry教授到一堂官司中作专家证人去了
in the State vs. Wolpert case that I'm sure you're all tracking.
相信大家都在关注这场官司 对wolpert的公诉
He's asked me to take the class today.
他让我今天来代课
We'll continue with our oral presentations.
今天继续口头报告
Now, let's see. Who do I want to hear from?
我看看,想听听谁的表现呢
Veronica Mars,
Veronica Mars
why don't you come down here and blow us all away?
你来施展一下身手,让我们开开眼界?
Actually, I'm not... Very well.
其实,我没 很好
Moving on...
继续...
Never mind. I'm ready.
算了算了,我准备好了
Eli navarro has been in and out of juvenile detention
Eli Navarror从13岁起
since he was 13 years old.
就开始进出青少年拘留所
By the time he turned 16,
到他16岁时
He was the leader of the Pacific Coast Highway bike club.
他已经是海岸区高速公路摩托车队头目
By his count, he's spent more than 700 days in juvenile-detention facilities.
据他说,他在拘留所待过超过700天
He's currently on parole
目前他在保释期
after assaulting the P.C.H. Gang leader who replaced him.
罪名是袭击替代了他的摩托车队头目
Veronica, this was an oral presentation, not show-and-tell.
Veronica,我们要的是口头陈述, 不是展示不是讲故事
Dr. Landry said we were allowed audiovisual aids.
Landry教授说我们可以用音频视频辅助
He's both.
他是二者兼备
Audio. Yo.
音频 哟
And visual.
视频
Fine, I'll let it slide.
好吧,算过关
Today I'll talk about the socioeconomic conditions
今天我要谈的是让孩子们
that lead preteens into a life of crime.
走上犯罪道路的社会和经济原因
Then I'll open it up to questions to both myself and mr. Navarro.
然后大家可以向我和Navarro提问
Eli Navarro stole his first bicycle when he was 6 years old.
Eli6岁时第一次偷了辆自行车
We were at it pretty late, you know...
当时天色已晚
A little too much juice, a little too much smoke.
我们喝饱了橙汁,抽饱了烟
So, it's like 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning.
大概时凌晨3,4点
One of my boys, Hector, comes in, wakes me up.
我的伙伴,Hector叫醒了我
He's like, "yo, yo, yo, somebody keyed my bike".
他叫嚷着“哟哟,有人锁了我的车”
So we find this guy's truck parked on the street,
我们发现这个家伙的货车停在路上
Hot-Wire it, take it to my cousin's shop
把它直接开到了我表哥的店里
'Cause, well, that's where the car crusher is.
应该那里才有砸车的家伙
We end up leaving the cube...
最后我们把那辆 f 250的残骸
The one that used to be his f-250...
放在了他的车道上
In his driveway with the license plates on top.
车牌放在了那块废铁顶上
Found out later we had the wrong guy's truck.
最后发现我们搞错了对象
Questions?
有问题吗?
Do you think you can ever really leave gang life behind?
你觉得最终你能摆脱过去的那种生活吗
I mean, once you've been in it that long...
毕竟你已经这样过了太久了
Promise you won't tell my parole officer?
你先发誓不告诉我的保释官?
Promise. I'm trying. I really am.
我发誓 我在努力,真的
But truth... Yeah, I miss it.
但事实是,我有点怀念那种生活
I miss having cash in my pocket.
我想念口袋里有钱的感觉
I miss the thrill.
想念那种刺♥激♥
That's a nice necklace.
漂亮的项链
It's Lilly's, right?
是Lilly的,对吗
I've been thinking about her a lot lately.
最近很想她
So, any big halloween plans?
万圣节有什么计划?
Oh, you know, the usual... Slapping on my sexy nurse duds
哎,还不是老样子 穿上我性感护士服
And rolling tweeners for their chocolate.
给小朋友发巧克力
Meeting the boyfriend at the benetian
等男朋友下课
After he gets out of his night class.
晚上在benetian见
The benetian?
benetian?
It's room 332, Bennis Hall.
bennis楼332房♥
Some guy runs a casino out of his room.
有人在自己宿舍开了个赌场
That's right. You're a card shark.
不错 你可是大老千
It's not for me.
不是我
I agreed to do something he likes... Gambling...
我答应做点他喜欢做的事情——赌博
In exchange for something I like...
他则做点我喜欢做的
Dressing up and passing out candy to trick-Or-Treaters.
化妆后给小朋友发糖
And I'm not buying that as a costume, so don't come knocking.
我不会用你的衣服作戏服的 别来推销哈
You might want to consider switching shampoos.
你应该换种洗发水了
It's drywall dust, okay?
是干式墙的灰啦
We're renovating the student union upstairs,
我们在弄楼上的学生会房♥子
And i, uh, I got this stuff
而我还不知道怎么呢
In crevices and cracks I didn't even know...
就从那些缝隙里弄上这许多灰
Hey, word to the wise. You got a boyfriend?
顺便问问 你有男朋友了?
Use the short leash.
看紧点
As hard as this may be to believe,
虽然听起来不可思议
The women of Hearst
我不担心hearst的女人
Aren't close to the top of my worries about Logan.
对Logan有什么吸引力
Wait, wait, wait. What?
等等等等 你说什么
You're dating Logan again?
你又和Logan好上了?
After the way he treated Lilly? This is news?
看他怎么对待Lilly的? 这是新闻吗?
Man, the prison grapevine blows.
天,还以为监狱里的谣言很厉害呢
How best to describe the results of your retest?
怎么形容你们重考结果好呢?
Disheartening would be a start.
令人沮丧
An indictment of the U.S. public-school system might get closer to the point.
真应该起诉美国的中学体制了
Hey, dad.
Hey, dad. 老爸
Back from Shangri-La.
我从香格里拉回来了
Hey, look out your window and check out the Porsche.
看看你窗外的保时捷
It's four inches into the fire zone.
越过防火区4英吋了
Let's call the city and get it clamped,
打电♥话♥让人来把它拖走
You know, just for funsies.
我们可以看好戏
You get the lawn chairs.
你在草坪座椅上等着
I'll put some popcorn in the microwave.
我先爆点爆米花
Veronica.
Veronica
Seriously, you blow 100 grand on a car,
说真的,你居然花10万块买♥♥部车!
I guess you think you can just park wherever you want.
以为有了靓车就可以想停哪停哪啊
I wonder if the sense of entitlement came standard.
我怀疑这样的想法要不得哦
It did.
的确
And while we're on the subject of entitlement,
既然说到这个问题
Maybe someday you can parlay
也许有天你可以利用你的免费的
your complimentary $100,000 college education
10万美元大学教育
into a lucrative career of your very own.
让它在你的职业生涯中产生效益
It's my wife's car, by the way.
那是我太太的车
Veronica, have you met my wife?
Veronica,见过我太太吗?
No.
没
Has your wife met the hot chick?
你太太见过惹火女郎吗?
I believe there's a compliment in there somewhere.
我想你那是一句恭维话?
Hello, Veronica.
你好,Veronica
Veronica, why don't you go...
Veronica你还是去
Matriculate myself?
去上学?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表