剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
但是你救了很多人
But all those people you saved.
卡尔
Carl.
我是个法医
I'm a coroner.
我是个令人讨厌的可怕的人 不是你所信仰的英雄
I'm a horrible, terrible person, not the hero you believed in
但是上帝啊 我也好想做英雄
but god I wanted to be more than anything.
你仍然可以
You still can be.
别这么做
Don't do this.
你说我来这里是为了救我自己
You said I came here to save myself.
而这是我知道的唯一办法
This is the only way I know how.
对不起
I'm sorry.
迪伦
Dylan?
迪伦
Dylan!!!
阳光 并没有烧伤你
The sun, it... it isn't burning you.
我好久没有出来过了
I haven't been out in so long.
这
It...
感觉
feels...
很温暖
warm.
你小时候很喜欢阳光
When you were younger you loved it so much.
你常常伸出手
You used to stretch out...
往上举
and reach up
就像...
just like a...
一朵鲜花
A flower.
我最后一次见到凡妮莎是在一个叫伊甸的地方
So, the last place I saw Vanessa was in a place called Eden.
如果去那里 也许我们能找到她的踪迹
If we go there maybe we pick up her trail.
你们为什么分开
Why did you split up?
她发现了我对你做的事情
She found out what I did to you.
抛弃了我
Left me behind.
厌恶我
Hated me.
你活该
You earned that.
你得控制你的食量
Hey, you're gonna need to ration that.
我们只剩五袋了
We've only got five bags left...
你只剩五袋了 而我们至少得走三天
You only have five bags left and it's at least a three-day walk.
之前你在医院喂养我的时候
When you were feeding me in the cage back at the hospital
如果我分成很多小餐吃
the hunger pains weren't as bad
饥饿带来的痛苦也没这么糟糕
if I had a lot of small meals instead of...
你如果饿死了还怎么找凡妮莎
how are you gonna find Vanessa if you starve to death?
你把这吃完了 那接下来呢
When this runs out, then what?
你准备做什么 你要杀人吗
What're you gonna do? Are you gonna kill somebody?
我不会为了食物而杀人
I will not kill people for food!
我不会变成他们的
I won't become them!
你最近有照镜子吗
Have you looked in the mirror lately?
我觉得你没得选
I don't think you have an option.
我能控制杀人的冲动
I can control the urge to kill.
你不知道这个欲望会有多强烈
You don't know how strong it gets.
我知道
Oh, I know.
看到你的第一秒 我就想杀了你
I wanted to kill you the first second I saw you
而你
and you...
现在还有命说话
are still talking.
迪伦
Dylan.
你是谁
Who are you?
我听到了你的呼唤
I.. I heard your call.
我刚从一个人类那逃脱
I escaped a human.
我不需要你 走
I have no need for you. Go.
不 我得回到根据地
No. I need to get back to the citadel.
我妈妈 丽贝卡
My mother, Rebecca.
- 丽贝卡没有孩子 - 她有
- Rebecca has no child. - She does.
她创造了我
She made me.
让我变成吸血鬼
Turned me.
你跟他们很像
You're close to them.
- 丽贝卡 德米特里 - 是的 是的
- Rebecca. Dmitri. - Yes. Yes.
他们告诉我 我很特别
They told me that I'm special.
那么你带我去找他们
Then you will lead me to them.
这会是一场多么幸福的重聚啊
What a happy reunion it will be.
医生已经和那军人走了
Doc's gone with the soldier man.
她让我待在这个安全的地方
She told me to stay here where it's safe.
哪个军人 凯莉
What soldier man, Callie?
从西雅图那家医院来的一个人
The one from the hospital in Seattle.
现在是个吸血鬼
The one who's a vampire now.
她要我对这件事保密
She made me promise to keep it a secret.
拉钩发誓
Pinkie swear.
你做的很好 凯莉
You did good, Callie.
那医生在养一个吸血鬼
Doc's been feeding one of them.
而你和她关系很好 你知道吗
You got all cosy with her. Did you know?
- 你觉得我是叛徒 - 难道不是吗
- Are you calling me a traitor? - Shouldn't I?
她救了你兄弟的命
She saved your brother's life.
臭婊♥子♥
Son of a bitch.
你让她走了 不是吗
You let her go, didn't you?
那医生跟一个吸血鬼在森林某处
The Doc is with a vampire somewhere in these woods.
找到并杀了吸血鬼
Find it and kill it.
把她活着带回来 明白吗
Bring her back to me alive. Understand?
行动
Move!
他们要去哪儿
And where were they going?
我不知道
I don't know.
安全的地方
Someplace safe.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果她女儿是吸血鬼 为什么不转化她
If her daughter's a feed her why not turn her?
还有这个跟着他们的人是谁
And who is this person following them?
没关系
It's ok.
你还行吗
You alright?
- 把我丢在这吧 - 不不不不不不
- Ah, just leave me here. - No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
我不适合干这个
I'm not cut out for this.
- 你们还能追上他们 - 不不不不
- You can still catch up to them. - No, no, no, no.
你放心 有我们
We got you. We got you.
这样会更好
It's better this way.
我知道我无论如何也不行了
I knew I wasn't gonna make it anyways.
我没事的
I'm ok with it.
这些踪迹指向前面的小溪
The tracks lead to the stream up ahead.
她往南走了
She went south.
伤员中心在西面
Triage is west.
我们怎么做
What're we gonna do?
伤员中心
Triage.
- 我们走 - 好
- Let's go. - Great.
迪伦
Dylan.
她人很好
She was really nice.
她叫茱莲妮
Her name was Jolene.
天呐 我离开的时候 她那眼神啊
Oh, God. The look in her eyes when I walked away.
被背叛的眼神吗
Betrayal?
我本可以在那好好生活
You know, I coulda had a life there.
找到使命
A purpose.
然而你回来了
And then you came back.
死而复生
Back from the dead.
我觉得你无法忘记过去
I guess you can't bury your past.
阿克塞尔
Axel...
我得停下歇一会
I gotta stop. I gotta sit down for a minute.
阿克塞尔
Axel?
阿克塞尔
Axel!
阿克塞尔 救我
Axel! Help!
- 阿克塞尔 - 你遇到点麻烦了吗
- Axel! - You're in a bit of trouble?
阿克塞尔 救我
Axel, help!
- 需要帮助 - 阿克塞尔
- Need help? - Axel!
很遗憾 没有一扇门能让我一直为你打开
Too bad there's not a door I could hold open for you.
做点什么
Do something!
我要是能做点什么就好了
If only there was something I could do.
不
No!
真见鬼
God dammit!
阿克塞尔 停下
Axel! Stop!
你不想见你的妈妈丽贝卡了吗
Don't you wanna see Rebecca? Your mother?
还有德米特里
And Dmitri?
我要掏出你的肠子 把你喂野兽
I will gut you and feed you to the ferals.
放开我的女儿
Get your hands off my daughter.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表