剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
拉乌尔正在筹划强制性献血
Raoul's making donating mandatory.
不献血的人得不到食物
You don't give, you don't eat.
看来我要硬着头皮上了
I guess I'll get it over with.
我讨厌针管 但我还是得吃早饭
I hate needles but I could destroy breakfast.
来吗
Coming?
等会吧
Uh, later, yeah.
得有人留下来陪他
Someone should stay here with Mo.
听着 弗莱什
Listen, Flesh.
你不可以告诉人们你过去的身份
You can't go around telling people what you used to be.
听见没 只要闭嘴去献血就行
Okay? Just shut up and give.
不 他们都是好人 他们会理解的
No, these are good people. They'll understand.
看清楚我们所处世界的真面目吧
Wake up to the world that we live in, man.
以前在医院里 我们会把盛太多汤的人杀掉
We used to kill people at the hospital for taking too much soup.
没错 可我们总得偶尔相信别人
Yeah, but we have to trust someone sometime
- 否则没有任何意义 - 听好了
- otherwise there's no point. - Listen.
可以吗 闭上嘴巴 卷起袖子
Alright? Shut your mouth and roll up your sleeve.
只要保证他们别给我血就行
Just make sure they don't give me any.
你没变化
You're not turning.
她会没事的
She's gonna be ok.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What's wrong? What's the matter?
真恶心
That's gross!
- 尝起来像老鼠血 - 行了 宝贝 你得尝试
- It tastes like rat's blood! - Ok, sweetheart, you have to try.
- 这生死攸关 - 不
- This is really important. - No!
不 这味道太糟糕了
No, it tastes like shit!
你是想杀了我吗 这就是你想要的
Are you trying to kill me?! Is that what you want?!
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I...I didn't know.
如果她不吸血会怎么样
What will happen if she doesn't feed?
年轻的吸血鬼需要新鲜的人类血液
As a young elite she needs fresh human blood
否则她会死
or she'll die.
如果我为她杀人 我就是个怪物
If I kill humans for her I'm a monster.
如果不杀 我也是
If I don't, I'm a monster.
如果我试着转变她 可能会害了她
And if I try to turn her I might kill her.
你是那种会去杀人的人吗
Are you the kind of person that can kill people?
为了血去猎杀他们
Huh? Hunt them for blood?
不仅是一次 而是日复一日
Not just once, but day after day?
我为了深爱的人做了太多不堪之事
I have done terrible things for the one that I loved.
千万别低估成为怪物要付出的代价
Do not underestimate the cost of being a monster.
你早该知道
You should know.
现在起 别跟着我们
Now stop following us.
不吸血的一个好处就是
Well, one good thing about not drinking blood is
不会让你彻底转变成吸血鬼 但是
I think it's kept you from turning full vampire but...
无所谓
Whatever.
我知道你不想听
I know you don't wanna hear this.
对 我不想
No, I don't.
但有时你得喝点我的血
But you're gonna have to feed off me at some point.
那还不如把我眼珠子抠出来
I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out.
但如果你喝我的血
But if you feed off of me then you'll
你就有力气去为我捕猎
have the strength to hunt for me.
抓些我能吃的动物 然后你又可以吸我的血了
Animals that I can eat. Then you can feed off of me again.
我宁愿去死
I would literally rather die.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我只是说的很现实
Hey, I'm just being practical.
你还有其他的选择...
What other choice do you have...
你再靠近一点 我会把你撕烂
If you come any closer I will rip you to pieces!
我靠你的血活了几个月
I fed off of you for months.
是 看我现在成什么样了
Yeah, look where that got me.
你的任务是把我送到凡妮莎那里
You're here to get me to Vanessa.
就是这样
That's it.
到此为止
End of discussion.
到此为止
End of discussion.
你到底怎么回事
What is wrong with you, seriously?
因为他是个怂货
He's a pussy, that's what.
老天 怂得连吸血怪都不敢杀
Who can't kill a feral for God's sakes.
那东西还差点杀了我
That thing nearly killed me, too.
听见了吗 白♥痴♥
You hear that, dipshit?
- 你欠某人一声道歉吧 - 克洛伊 对不起
- I think you owe someone an apology. - I'm sorry, Chloe.
对不起可不够
Sorry's not good enough.
我们需要些处罚措施
There needs to be disciplinary action.
菲利克斯 这次你能像个男人一样挨鞭子吗
Yeah, are you gonna take your lashes like a man this time, Felix?
试试看 记得上次吗 我还会把你打得脑浆爆裂
Try it and I'll rip up your nuts again, remember that one?
不要
No!
- 我很期待 - 惩戒惩戒
- I'm looking forward to this. - Disciplinary action!
准备好了吗
Ready?
好
Ok.
他没能杀死一只极其容易干掉的吸血怪
For the offense of failing to kill a dead easy feral
又是个彻头彻尾的怂货
and for just being an overall asswipe,
克洛伊 抽多少下 你来定
how many lashes, Chloe? Your call.
十下
Ten.
算是对他手下留情了
And that's going easy on him.
好了 怂货 手臂抬起来
Alright, arms up, asswipe.
一
One!
二
Two!
三
Three!
四
Four!
五
Five!
六
Six!
七
Seven!
八
Eight!
九
Nine!
十
Ten!
棒极了
That was awesome.
这得庆祝一下
This calls for a celebration.
在你房♥间还是我的
Your cell or mine?
是谁
Who is that?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是山姆
I am Sam.
山姆就是我
Sam I am.
妈的
Shit.
开枪
Shoot him!
击中了没
Get him?
去检查一下
Go check it out.
快去
Go.
确定一下他真死了
Make sure he's dead.
开枪
Shoot him!
- 我们得从这儿出去 - 快走 快走
- We need to get out of here! - Go! Go! Go!!!
我是山姆 山姆就是我
I am Sam. Sam I am.
- 妈的 - 返回返回
- Shit! - Back! Back!
- 操 往这里
Shit! In here!
- 这边 - 不行 这是个陷阱
- Here. - No, it's a trap!
我是山姆
I am Sam.
山姆就是我
Sam I am.
快锁门
Lock that door.
我♥操♥
Shit!
我告诉过你
I told you.
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
求你了
Please...
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you,
但你得跟我来
but you have to come with me.
好 放轻松
Alright. Easy.
你要相信我 好吗
You have to trust me, ok?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
好的
Ok.
我只是需要你的帮助
I just need your help.
- 你叫什么 - 丹尼尔
- What's your name? - Daniel.
丹尼尔 我是凡妮莎
Daniel, I'm Vanessa.
这是我女儿迪伦
This is my daughter, Dylan.
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me. Please.
我不会杀你的
I'm not gonna kill you.
好吗 你也不会转变 但我需要你的血喂她
Ok? You're not gonna turn, but I need to feed her.
她是吸血鬼 你得杀了她
She's a vampire, you have to kill her.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表