剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
- 挺好 - 不是的
- Good for you. - No.
不是的 凡妮莎 你要听我说
No, I need you to hear me on this, Vanessa.
我不需要你任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
你的谅解 你的怜悯
Your forgiveness, your pity.
你愿意继续恨我也没关系
You can go on hating me if that's what you wanna do
你有权这样做 但阿克塞尔呢
and you have every right to, but Axel?
我改变不了我对他做的一切
I can't change what I did to him,
但你可以
but you can.
凡妮莎 我求求你
I'm begging you, Vanessa.
你完全不知道那是什么感受
You know, you have no idea what it's like
看着你爱的人因为你的过错
to watch someone you love die in your arms
死在你的怀里
because of something you did.
如果你不救他 他会死的
He will die if you don't.
他都不肯吸我的血
He won't even feed off of my blood.
我宁愿我们没找到你
I wish we had never found each other.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
阿克塞尔 别这样
Axel, don't.
- 快咬我 - 不行
- Bite me. - No.
要么你咬我 要么我咬你 - 不行
- Bite me or I will bite you. - No.
- 选一个吧 - 不行
- Either way. - No.
- 我受不了了 - 不
- I can't live like this. - No.
要么治好我 要么杀了我
Cure me or kill me.
别这样
Don't.
别逼我伤害你
Don't make me hurt you.
听着 我懂
Look, I get it.
你做出的选择
The choice that you're making.
好 我... 我需要你留在这里
Ok, I... I need you to stay here.
红门怎么办 地堡呢
What about the red door? The bunker?
无论那里有什么 我都要独自面对
Yeah, whatever's down there I need to face it alone.
你知道 你需要我的帮助
You need my help and you know it...
听着 附近有个军事基地
Look, there's a military base nearby, ok?
医生会给你指明方向
Doc will show you the way.
我需要你找到燃料和一辆车
I need you to get fuel and a vehicle.
她不会就这样... 把他留在这里
She's not gonna just... leave him there.
那就帮帮她 好吗
Well, then help her out, ok?
做你该做的事
Do what you gotta do.
我能找到的就这些了
This was all I could find.
朱利叶斯也许会愿意吸病人的血
Julius may have been willing to feed upon the sick
还有瘸子的血
and the crippled.
我不会
Not me.
我会... 会找到质量更好的
I will... find better.
不
No.
你要做得更好
You will do better.
我看到了一些东西
I've... seen things.
在我的梦里 那些记忆 包括那扇红门
Memories, like this red door... in my dreams.
梦
Dreams?
那是人类才有的
Dreams are for humans.
你已经不会再做梦了
You no longer have dreams.
别说得好像你知道些什么一样
Do not speak as if you know anything.
你没看见我看见的
You have not seen what I have seen.
你没经历过我的痛苦
You have not suffered the pain I have.
你没在他们面前恐惧得瑟瑟发抖
You have not cowered in fear in the presence of them.
那个女人
The woman,
凡妮莎海辛
Van Helsing,
改变了我们的命运
has changed our destiny.
世界的平衡系于她一身
Our world now hangs in her balance.
我们计划的一切 我们的统治
All that we have planned, our dominance,
会因她颠覆
is upended by her.
但她仍然孑然一身
But she is still only one.
- 我们... - 我恐惧的不是她
- We are... - It is not her that I fear.
而是她所唤醒的
It is what she has awakened.
那位长老
An Elder.
我们要在她之前... 找到他
We must find him... before she does
并以此对付她
and use it against her.
出发吧
Travel now.
找到姐妹会 与她们结盟
Find the sisterhood and seek an allegiance with them.
你... 你驱逐了她和她的族人
You... you banished her and her kind.
她们是你的死敌
They are your sworn enemy.
在生存 死亡和复仇之间
Between life, death, and revenge,
你会选择哪个
which would you pick?
现在就去
Now, go.
完成我的命令
And do my bidding.
千万别失败
And do not fail.
有效果吗
Is it working?
没有
No.
我们的血有问题
It’s something about our blood.
我们被凡妮莎转化以后 血变得不一样了
It seems to change once Vanessa turns us.
怎么变化了
Change how?
嗯 阿克塞尔说 它味道很可怕
Well, Axel says it tasted like… terrible.
这血没法让他恢复过来 也无法维持他的生命
It's not bringing him back. It's not sustaining him.
天啊 如果 只要我有显微镜
God, if… if I could just have my microscope
我就能知道是怎么回事
I could see what's going on.
来 压一下这里
Here, put some pressure on that.
阿克塞尔
Axel?
阿克塞尔
Axel?
啊 上帝啊 不 不 阿克塞尔
Oh, god. No, no! Axel!
拜托了 不要这样
Please, no.
阿克塞尔 醒一醒
Axel, wake up!
好
Ok.
凡妮莎在哪里
Where's Vanessa?
她去了一个叫农场的地方
She went to some place called “The Farm”?
她说她要找点儿东西
Said that there was something that she needed to find.
- 嘿 你要去哪 - 去找她
- Hey, where are you going? - After her.
但她不会帮你的
But she's not gonna help you.
嗯 我们走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
你哪儿也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
真的吗
Really?
又来一次
Again?
好吧 去吧
Alright, go ahead.
- 阿克塞尔 等一下 - 你拦不住我的
- Axel, wait… - There's nothing you can do.
不管怎样 我以前是打拳的
So anyway, I used to box back in the day,
技术也很好
pretty good, too.
所以我就做了这个
So I thought I'd make these babies.
裹点儿金属..
Wrapped metal around them…
我们得去找阿克塞尔
We gotta go after Axel.
看 你自己都说了
Look, you said it yourself.
没有凡妮莎 他活不了
Without Vanessa he doesn't have a chance.
没有燃料和车子 我们也活不了了
Well, without fuel and a vehicle, neither do we.
这是个愚蠢的计划
That's a stupid plan.
我也没听到你提出更好的计划来
Well, I didn't hear you come up with a better plan.
你现在回军事基地去找燃料
You re going back to the military base to find fuel
- 我不确定那里有没有 -值得一试
- I'm not sure is actually there… - It's worth a shot.
上一次 那里全都是吸血鬼
In a place that was swarming with ferals the last time...
我们去拿点儿柴油 还有一辆你们称为万达的救护车
We'll get some diesel and this, uh, ambulance you call Wanda,
然后回来 接到凡妮莎 接着再继续前进
come back, get Vanessa, and we just keep on going.
我们还没法保证能再找到她
There's no guarantee we will ever find her again,
然后我们怎么办
and then what're we gonna do?
你一直都这么乐观吗
Are you always this optimistic?
我就是一片看不到希望的乌云
I'm a cloud with no silver lining.
你看着办吧
Deal with it.
这是不是太讽刺了
Well isn't that ironic?
这个吗
Now, this right here?
这就是个好兆头
This right here is a good omen.
过来
Come on over here.
你来感受一下
You gotta feel this.
快过来
Come on over here.
站在这儿
Stand right here.
站在这儿
Stand right here.
就是那儿
Right... there.
感觉很好 不是吗
Feels good, doesn't it?
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表