剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
眼中有着同样的恐惧
The same fear in your eyes.
你与我同在 我最忠诚的仆人啊
You will be with me, my most loyal servant.
永远
Forever.
我... 是... 德米特里... 是战士
I... am... Dmitri... the warrior!
我来陪你了 安特娜西娅
I'm coming to you, Antanasia!
我永远不会原谅你的
I will never forgive you for this.
无所谓
I'm ok with that.
做你该做的事
You do what you have to do.
你
You.
找到我姐姐
Go find my sister.
叫凡妮莎的那位吗
The one called Vanessa?
对
Yes.
对我来说她已经不在了
To me she is no more.
她死了
She is gone.
这也许能派上用场
Maybe this will help.
现在呢
How about now?
好的
Ah, yes.
始祖的血给了清晰的指引
The first one's blood makes it clear.
她在那
There she is.
去她那
Go to her.
找到她
Go find her.
喂 喂
Hey. Hey.
清醒点
Hey. Stay with me.
你还有什么没告诉我的
What else haven't you told me?
求你了 你得告诉我
Please, you gotta tell me.
拿... 拿... 拿...
Take... take... take...
我不知道要拿它怎么办
I don't know what to do with that.
我不知道那是什么 我不知道
I don't know what that is. I don't know.
求求你
Please. Please.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
求求你
Please.
我需要你
I need you.
别再离开我
Don't leave me again.
求求你
Please.
一定要有用啊
Work, please.
妈妈... 求求你
Mom... please...
更多精彩 请登录论♥坛♥ shinybbs.vip
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表