剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
正在做频率测试
trying all frequencies.
有人能听见吗
Can anybody hear me?
这里是弯钩瀑布气象台
This is weather station Crooked Falls
正在做频率测试
trying all frequencies.
有人能听见吗
Can anybody hear me?
那些红气球是你们放的 对吧
It was you guys with those little red balloons, huh?
派上用场了吗
Any luck?
没有
Nah, not really.
收音机呢
What about the radio?
转发器已经坏了一段时间了
Transponder's been busted for a while.
只能接收到十几英里的信♥号♥♥
Only get a dozen or so miles in range.
但是万一有希望呢 不是吗
But you never know, right?
你真的以为外面还会有另一个世界吗
You really think there's still a world out there?
然后那里会有人来救你
Free from all this, gonna come rescue you?
我爸爸是个消防员
Dad was a firefighter.
他总是说 不到最后一个人被救出来
He always used to say, "You don't give up
千万不能放弃
until the last man is safe".
五级火警都吓不住他
Five alarm fires never stopped him.
总有一天他会找到我的
He'll come find me one day.
他答应过我
He promised.
他们总不可能控制了整个世界吧
They couldn't have taken over the whole world, right?
我们总要心怀希望 除了这个我们还有什么呢
You gotta hang on to hope... what else is there?
这里是弯钩瀑布气象台
This is weather station Crooked Falls.
还有几个小时就要日落了
Sundown's coming in a few hours.
我们得赶紧回去
We better get back.
千万不要把自己困在那种车里
Never let yourself get trapped in a car like that.
很难幸存
Survival 101.
你到底是怎么做到这么久都没被吃掉的
How the hell have you lasted this long without being bitten?
糟了
Oh, shit.
真是可怜
Poor bastard.
你是怎么回事
What happened to you?
老天
Oh, god.
有很多咬痕很正常 但是
A lot of bite marks but...
他怎么会被肢解
why the dismemberment?
吸血鬼不会这样的
Ferals don't do that.
是杰西的地图
Jessie's map.
- 已经不见了 - 地图
- It's gone. - Map?
吸血鬼怎么可能会看地图
The ferals are too backwards to use the map.
怎么了
What?
他们也不可能会设置陷井
And they're not supposed to make traps, either.
- 快跑 - 妈的
- Run! - Shit.
喂 她还没回来吗
Hey. She's still not back?
她一般出去都干什么啊
What does she usually do out there, anyway?
杀吸血鬼
Hunt.
防止他们离我们太近
Kill ferals that get too close.
晚上会更安全
Keeps it safer at night.
只有她一个人去吗
Yeah, but alone?
她就是这样的人
That's who she is.
- 糟了 - 是医生
- Oh, shit. - It's Doc!
吸血鬼
Ferals?
不可能 现在天还没有黑
It can't be. It's still light.
那你得去问问那个追我们的吸血鬼了
Yeah, tell that to the one chasing us down the trail.
麦格拉斯 带她进去
McGrath, get her inside!
她是有高原反应了
The altitude.
她需要氧气 杰西
She needs oxygen. Jessie!
- 把屋顶盖住 - 收到
- Cover the roof. - Copy.
怎么只有你一个人
Why are you alone?
你拿到了吗
Do you have it?
医生
Doc.
呼吸不过来了
Can't breathe.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
如果他们连太阳都不怕了 我就要出马了
If the sun doesn't get 'em, I will.
需要帮助吗
Need help?
从没需要过
Never have.
- 你还好吧 - 医生
- You're ok. - Doc.
朱利叶斯呢
Where's Julius?
- 所以你就丢下他自己跑了 - 没有
- So you just left him to die? - No, no.
他已经死了
He was already dead.
德米特里杀了他
Dmitri killed him.
- 在你忙着逃跑的时候吗 - 不是
- While you ran. - No!
我想要救他来着 我发誓
I tried to save him, I swear I did.
- 不要再... - 我尽力想...
- Don't even. - I tried to...
我想反击 但是他们太厉害了...
I fought back but they were so much stronger...
闭嘴
Shut up!
你从来都是只考虑自己
You don't give a shit about anybody but yourself,
不考虑别人
you never have.
要不是我你怎么可能毫发无损地在这里
You... you wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me.
我发誓 如果你再不闭嘴
I swear to god, if you don't shut your mouth...
你要怎样 要打我吗
What're you gonna do? You gonna hit me?
- 你要打我吗 - 好了 够了够了
- You gonna hit me?! - Ok, enough. Enough.
住手 这不是重点
Stop. It's not even the point.
你拿到钥匙了吗
Do you have the key?
钥匙在德米特里手上吗
Did Dmitri get the key?
因为如果钥匙在他手上 他又知道要去哪
Because if he has it and he knows where he's going
那我们就...
then we're totally...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我尽力了
I did everything that I could.
吧啦 吧啦 吧啦
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
你就会来嘴上功夫 医生
It's just words, Doc.
你才是那个该死的
You're the one that should be dead.
看来这里其中有一条路是通往
Well, one of these roads leads to somewhere called
弯钩瀑布的
Crooked Falls.
谁来猜一猜
Any guesses?
我只知道科罗拉多州是在南边
All I know is Colorado should be south.
- 是哪个方向 - 不知道
- Which way is that? - I don't know.
我也希望我知道
I wish I did but I don't.
你不是会梦到凡妮莎吗
You're the one having these visions of Vanessa.
梦到
Visions?
什么梦
What visions?
听着 我也没办法解释 知道吗
Look, I can't explain them, alright?
事实是他们几天前停下了
And the truth is they stopped a couple of days ago.
我本来想告诉你
I wanted to tell you,
但是本来我的任务是找到她
but I'm supposed to be the one on the mission to find her.
但是我没有完成
The one with the plan and I can't do it.
总得有个人决定一下我们走哪条路吧
Someone needs to make a decision which way we're going.
我有点高原反应了
This altitude's making me queasy...
凯莉
Callie?
你是怎么...
Oh, how did you...
我发现了一个系着地图的气球
I found a balloon with a map.
跟我来
Follow me.
嘿 小鬼
Hey, kiddo.
他从不相信我
He's never gonna believe me.
信任我
Trust me.
这样也好
It's better this way.
你要怎么办
What're you gonna do?
我放弃了对我而言那么重要的东西
I walked away from something that mattered.
离开了那些... 在意我 重视我的人
People who... who cared about me, valued me.
将死之人不会批判人
The dying don't judge.
他们选择信任
They trust.
那就是他们所有的一切
That's all they have.
我不知道 如果我能回到分诊室或者...
I don't know. If I can just make it back to triage or...
没什么可说的了
There's nothing left to say.
祝你好运 斯嘉丽
Good luck, Scarlett.
希望你能救我们于水火
I hope you can save us all from this.
你觉得你能逃去哪里
Where do you think you're running off to?
只要不在这里就行
Anywhere but here.
如果现在是早上 随你的便
If this was morning, fine.
我不会阻拦你
I wouldn't block you.
但是现在天快黑了
But this close to dark?
不能走
No.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表