剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
- 其他人也在找她 - 什么人
- There's someone else searching. - Who?
谁... 谁在找她
Who... who's searching for her?
我... 我的腿没有知觉了
I can't... I can't feel my legs.
好 呆着别动
Alright, stay still.
我们会带你出去 我保证
We're gonna get you out of here, I promise.
- 我们扛不动他的 - 我们不能把他丢下 他会死的
- We can't carry him. - We can't leave him here, he'll die.
是啊 我猜到了
Yeah, I kinda figured.
能把你的枪给我吗
Hey, will you pass me your gun.
怎么 你要自杀吗
What, you're gonna... kill yourself?
暂时不用
No, not just yet.
我想拖住他们
I wanna hold them off.
好了 你们去找凡妮莎吧
Ok, you go find Vanessa.
我不会把你丢下的
I'm not leaving you here.
- 我们无能为力...- 我们不会把他丢下
- There's nothing we can... - Look, we're not leaving him here.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
好了
Ok.
我们把你扶起来
Let's get you up.
来吧
Come on.
如果让我选的话 我会选爱尔兰咖啡
If it were up to me these would be Irish coffees.
我也是
Ah, me too.
噢 天哪 记得吗
Oh, god. Remember those?
每个圣诞节我爸爸都会点火
Every Christmas day my dad, he'd light this big fire
然后 我们会打开所有礼物
and, you know, we'd open all the presents and...
接着我们就会 被迫唱歌♥
and then we'd have this, um, forced sing.
我的爸爸 天哪 他是唱的最糟糕的
And my dad, he was the worst singer oh my gosh.
他简直太可怕了
He was terrible!
他会毁了圣诞颂歌♥ 太可怕了
I mean, he would just destroy Christmas carols, it was awful.
我可怜的妈妈
My poor mother. I mean...
嗯
Hmm.
拿着
Here.
一年中这个时候冷的最快
Cold sets in fast this time of year.
谢谢
Thank you.
放哨工作真是恶心
Guard duty sucks.
每个人都做了
Everyone takes their turn.
即使是你 也不例外
Even you, at some point.
我不太喜欢用枪
I'm not much into guns.
为了活命还是得喜欢 不是么
You are for staying alive, right?
我可以教你
I could teach you.
那样你就不会害怕了
So you're not so afraid.
我今天和卡尔待了会儿
I spent time with Carl today.
他睁开眼和我说话了 谢谢你
He opened his eyes and talked to me, thanks to you.
他是你的
Is he your...
我的意思是 你们两个是
I mean, are you two...
- 情侣吗 - 是啊
- Romantically? - Yeah.
不是
No.
噢
Oh.
你呢
What about you?
天哪
Jesus!
别过来 放慢脚步 否则我就开枪了
You step out real nice and slow or you're gonna catch a bullet!
天哪 凯莉
Jesus, Callie!
差点被吸血鬼杀死难道还不算教训么
Wasn't nearly getting killed by ferals enough of a lesson?
这是你抓的吗
You caught these?
只凭你自己吗
All by yourself?
噢 宝贝
Oh, honey.
过来
Here.
走吧 宝贝 你必须进去才行
Come on, honey. We gotta get you inside.
这是什么 凯莉
What the hell, Callie?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
他救了我
He saved my life.
- 否则那些吸血鬼已经抓到我了 - 什么
- The ferals would have gotten me. - What?
他很饿
He was hungry.
我不能让他死掉
I couldn't let him die.
你说我们要照顾他人
You said we look after people.
我们互相保密
We keep secrets.
后退 否则我发誓我会杀了你
Back the hell up or I swear I'll kill you!
- 我的天啊 - 有何贵干 医生
- Oh my god. - What's up, Doc?
我的天啊 你怎么可能还活着
Oh my God! How are you still alive?!
噢 天哪 请停下来 请停下来
Oh, my God!!! Please stop, please stop!
继续啊 求我
Go on, beg!
求我
Beg!!!
阿克塞尔 别这样 让她走
Axel, don't! Let her go!
停下来 求你了
No, please!
你不配得到怜悯
You don't deserve mercy!
放我走 放我走
Let me go! Let me go!
- 求你了 让我走吧 - 不
- Please, let me go! - No!
你回去 拿走所有的血袋
You go, get all the blood.
- 带来给我 - 什么
- Bring it to me. - What?
- 带回来给我 - 我不能 我不能 我不能
- Bring it back to me! - I can't. I can't. I can't.
他们已经知道少了一部分了
They already know something's missing.
如果我再拿 他们就不会相信我了
If I take more they won't trust me.
我想重新开始 我在试着救人
I'm trying to start over. I'm trying to help people.
- 你只会救你自己 - 现在不是了
- You only help you. - Not anymore.
凡妮莎在哪儿
Where's Vanessa?
我发誓 我不知道
I swear, I have no idea.
阿克塞尔 听我说
Axel, listen to me.
伤员中心的其他人
Other people back at triage,
迟早会发现你的
they're gonna find out about you if they haven't already.
你没有多少时间了
You don't have much time.
是啊 但是他们了解你吗
Yeah, but do they know about you?
真正的你是什么样的
What you really are?
我应该告诉他们吗
Should I tell them?
他们一见到你就会杀了你的
They'll kill you as soon as they see you.
是啊 但是他们会听她的话
Yeah, but they'll listen to her.
你会帮我找到凡妮莎的
You are gonna help me find Vanessa.
求你了 他们需要我
Please... they need me.
他们需要我
They need me.
那走吧
Then go.
走啊
Go.
再次背叛我
Betray me again.
你只会背叛
It's what you do.
你必须这么做
You have to do this.
你必须这么
You have to do...
你必须这么做
You have to do this.
你必须这么做
You have to do this.
你必须这么做
You have to do this.
- 我相信过你 - 茱莲妮
- I trusted you. - Jolene.
我向你敞开心扉
I opened up to you.
所有那些关于寻找救赎的话
All that talk about wanting to find salvation.
你没有错
You weren't wrong.
我来这里的确是有原因的 只是结果证明
I did come here for a reason, it just turns out
真正的原因并非如我所想
it was a different reason than I realized.
那你的原因到底是什么 从那些
What was that, exactly? Stealing blood...
- 需要血的人身边偷血吗 - 不是的
- from those who need it? - No.
我必须为我做过的事做出补偿
I have to make amends for the things I've done.
我曾经
The person I've...
我曾经的为人
I've been.
我听说在黑市上他们很重视O型阴性血
I heard they put a big value on O negative on the black market.
- 他们付给你什么 - 你认为我会卖♥♥了它
- What are they paying you? - You think I'm selling it?
你还有别的解释吗
You got another explanation?
你要拿这些给
You want it for...
那种东西吗
one of them?
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
他是因为我才成为吸血鬼的
He's a vampire because of me.
我不能就这么不管
I can't walk away from that.
拉乌尔想找到偷血贼 无论死活
Raoul wants the blood thief, dead or alive.
好吧
Ok.
那么我猜你得向我开枪了
Then I guess you're gonna have to shoot me.
我向你说谎了 茱莲妮 一切都是谎言
I lied to you, Jolene, about everything.
我也很后悔 但事实上
I wish I hadn't, but the truth is...
我甚至不是一个外科医生
I'm not even a surgeon.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表