剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾...
Previously on Van Helsing...
我知道是谁干的
I know who did this.
山姆
Sam!
为什么你还没死
Why won't you just die?
你怎么也还不死
I was thinking the same thing about you.
美梦小姐
Sweet dreams lady?
他不可能活下来
He couldn't have survived that.
- 怎么回事 - 一只吸血鬼抓走了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
- What happened? - A vampire took Mohamad.
他抓起穆♥罕♥默♥德♥就跑了
He just grabbed Mohamad and ran.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamad.
字幕组译制
好的 好的
Ok. Ok.
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
真恶心
Sick!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
他... 他在干什么
What... what is he doing?
到底怎么回事
What the hell?
他是找死还是怎么的
He's got a death wish or something.
妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
不要 老兄 老兄 老兄 老兄
No, dude, dude, dude, dude!
就在你后面 在你后面
Right behind you! Right behind you!
嘿
Hey!
喔 我我我我♥操♥
Oh, shhhhhhhit!
嗨
Hi.
杀得漂亮 老兄
Nice kill, dude.
简直不敢相信我的眼睛
Crazy shit from what I saw.
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
哦 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Oh, shit, oh, shit.
操 操
Oh, shit, shit!
你一定在开玩笑
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
这家伙到底在哪里
Where the hell is this guy?
我找到你了 我找到你了
I got you, I got you!
你还好吗 你还好吗
Are you ok? Are you ok?
还能呼吸吗 能呼吸吗
Can you breathe? Can you breathe?
老兄 回答我
Talk to me, man!
我听不见你
I can't hear you!
我是聋子
I'm deaf!
哦 那就说得通了
Oh, well that explains it.
你还好吗
You ok?
你还好吗
You ok?
是的
Yeah.
我的祖母也聋了
My grandmother was deaf.
是她教会了我
She taught me.
好吗 你和我可以交流
Ok? You and I can talk.
是的
Yeah.
当然 你和我可以成为朋友
Of course, you and I can be friends.
凡妮莎 海辛
哦 什么鬼
Oh, what the hell.
朋友
Friends.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
家里
Home.
我一直在等待
I've been waiting.
等什么
Uh, for what?
等你
For you.
醒来
To wake up.
接受转化
For the turning.
不
No.
不要 我不想那样
No, I don't want that.
我不想转化 山姆
I don't wanna turn, Sam.
你想的
You do want to turn.
转化了更好
It's better.
比你现在的生活好得多
It's better than this life you have.
光的色彩... 是如此...
Colours of light... are so...
你感觉得到他们
you sense them.
味道...
Tastes...
知晓鲜血的味道
knowing of fresh blood.
- 我把这件礼物送给你 - 山姆 山姆 不要
- I give this gift to you... - Sam? Sam, no.
... 就像你给我一样
...like you gave to me.
不要 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧这处伤疤
No, look, look, look, look. Look. Look at that scar.
凡妮莎咬了我
Vanessa bit me.
凡妮莎... 咬了你
Vanessa... bit you?
是的
Yeah.
在大本营的时候
Back at the citadel.
她喝血
She drinks blood.
她喝了你的血
She drank from you?
如果你试图转化我 你就会变成原来的样子
If you try to turn me you will go back to how you were.
不
No.
我绝不要变成那个我
I will never not be me.
我要永远保持现在的样子
I will always be me!
我再也不要成为人类
I will never be human again!
山姆
Sam.
我需要帮助
I need help.
- 我需要医生 - 是的 是的 是的
- I need a doctor. - Yes, yes, yes.
你现在性命垂危
You've been so near death.
你也不想要那样 对吗
You don't want that, right?
你... 我们是... 朋友
You do... we're... friends.
- 是不是 - 朋友
- Yeah? - Friends.
你不想我死的
You don't want me to die.
你不会死的
You will not die.
好的
Ok.
我去带一只老鼠来
I'll bring the mouse.
用餐时间
Dinner time.
快吃
Eat.
抓住老鼠了
Mouse is caught.
不用
No.
小老鼠想活下来吗
Does the mouse want to live?
他把小老鼠放于膝上
And he took this mouse upon his knee
山姆
Sam!
你是谁
Who are you?
卡拉
Cara.
他叫我照顾你
He told me to take care of you.
让你好起来
Make you better.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
腹部受伤
Stomach wound.
你在发烧
You're burning up.
我需要一些水
I need some water.
先等等
In a sec.
让我看看伤口
Let's see it.
总之 你在这里做什么
What're you doing here, anyway?
他把我们中的一些人锁在地窖里
He's got a few of us in the cellar.
留作他的食物
He keeps them for food.
由我照顾他们
I take care of them.
你心很宽啊
You got a big heart, huh?
并不是
Not really.
老实说
Honesty.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
你在找什么
What're you looking for?
你的缝线几天前就裂开了
Your stitches burst days ago.
你的血肉干得像牛肉干一样
Your flesh is all dried up like beef jerky.
恶心
Gross.
是啊
Yeah.
想都别想
Oh, don't even think about it.
听着 如果不割掉这块干的地方
Look, if we don't get rid of the dry stuff
伤口是无法愈合的
the wound is never gonna close back up.
听着 我会割掉所有干♥死♥的血肉
Look, I'm gonna have to cut it all the way back
直到好的地方露出来 然后从那里开始缝合
to the good stuff and then sew it back up from there.
天呐 不行
Oh, hell no.
听着 要么手术 要么挂掉
Look, it's either that or death.
死也是个不错的选择
Death's an ok choice.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表