剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Open the door!
打开
Open it!
嗨 沃尔特
Hey Walt.
你们哪个杀死了管家婆
Now which one of you sons of bitches gutted Big Mama?
所以 我们这么友好地大方地
So... you come into our home
邀请你们来我们这儿
after a kind and generous invitation on my part.
你们来了 却杀了我们一个人
You come in here and you kill one of ours,
还企图偷我们的东西 不管怎样
steal from us... try to, anyway.
你们杀人 偷窃
You kill, you steal,
你们夺走了我们的食物
you take food out of our mouths,
为了什么
and for what?
为了其中一个怪物
For one of them.
我就不明白了
I don't get it.
但我会弄明白
But I'm gonna.
你们要么好好解释 要么尝尝死的滋味
You are gonna explain yourselves or die trying.
要不就从你开始
Might as well start with you.
你这类人最容易在紧要关头
Your type's always ready to give up the info
透露消息的
when push comes to shove.
我这类人
My type?
你知道我想说什么的
You know what I mean.
现在说吧
Now talk.
好
Ok.
我想对你说两个字
I got a couple words for you.
我就知道
I knew it.
去死
Eat shit.
听到了没 就是这两个字
There. A couple words.
说得好 说得好
That was... that was good.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret that.
那我现在是不是要双倍后悔呢
I guess I'm doubly gonna regret that, huh?
伙计们听懂了吗 双倍
You get it, boys? Doubly?
意思就是乘以二
That means twice.
看看这儿 这个蠢蛋居然还会数数
Well, looky there, this asshole can count.
数到二
Well, to two.
小子 你真的是在找打
Boy, you are really asking for it.
我会满足你的
And I'm gonna give it to ya.
让他站起来
Stand em up.
现在 我想要知道答案 不然我就让这个海军
Now, I want some answers or I'm gonna turn this marine
变成瘸子
into a gimp.
我数三下
At the count of three.
一 二
One... two...
妈的
Shit!
三
Three.
让你的人把枪放下然后放我们走 快点
Tell them to put the guns down and let us go. Now.
直接一枪崩了他
Just go ahead and blow his brains out.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
12号♥霰弹枪
Twelve gauge?
猜得不错
It's a good guess.
没错
Exactly.
慢慢地把枪放下
Put it down nice and slow.
给我坐下
Get down.
还是没有人要说吗
Somebody start talking!
不要伤害她
Don't hurt her!
你想知道什么 我说
I'll tell ya what you wanna know.
你想知道我为什么杀了她吧
You wanna know why I killed her?
我杀了她是因为
I killed her because I couldn't stand to see
我无法忍♥受她对待吸血鬼的方式
what she was doing to a vampire.
为什么
Why?
朱利叶斯
Julius?
不要说
Don't.
因为
Because...
我曾经也是吸血鬼
I used to be one.
你刚刚说什么
Now, what the hell did you just say?
他想表达的意思是
What he means is...
正如我说的那样
Exactly what I said.
我以前是个吸血鬼
I was a vampire.
我以前是一个残酷无情的杀人机器
I was a ruthless killing machine.
以前是
Was.
直到她转变了我
Until she changed me.
你在胡说
This is bullshit.
不是 他说的是真的
No, it's not. He's telling the truth.
她有这种能力 或者超能力之类的
She has abilities or-or powers, or something,
她以前做过这样的事
and she's done it before.
什么样的事 对谁做
Done what? To who?
对我
To me.
还有对他
And him.
当然还有他
And of course him.
这是真的
It's true.
我看到她做过
I've seen her do it.
她真的可以把他们变回人
She really can turn them back.
这完全是鬼话
This is total horse shit!
变成吸血鬼后是不可能再变成人的
You can't come back, not after you've been...
不 是可以的
Yes, you can!
不要这么紧张
Just... easy.
看看我的手
Just look at my hands, ok?
看看我的手 上面有一个疤痕
Look. Look at my hands. There's a scar on them.
这疤痕不是被火烧伤的 而是被阳光
It's not done by a fire, it's done by the sun.
吸血鬼会被阳光灼伤
The way vampires get burned.
看
Look!
这是有可能的 我觉得 对吗
Well, it's possible, I guess, right?
可能吧
Yeah. Maybe.
吸血鬼
Vampires, huh?
我会的
Well, I'll be.
你
You...
我想知道他们尝起来怎么样
I wonder what they taste like.
一次性的吸血鬼
One-time vampires? Hmm?
这真是个好问题 丹尼小子
That's a damn good question, Danny Boy.
我觉得我们会知道的
I think we oughtta find out, huh?
我打算从你开始
And I'm gonna start with you.
好 从我开始
Fine, start with me.
我又不是一个吸血鬼
I am not even a vampire.
我们会弄清楚的
We'll see about that.
把房♥顶上的设备准备好 我们要测试了
Set up the roof, boys, for the test.
我们走
Let's go.
这风景做梦都想看到吧
View to die for, huh?
正如你们所见 我们要给你们每个人一个机会
Now then, as you can see, we're giving you each a chance,
比你们对我们要大度多了
more than you were gonna give us,
而且比你们对管家婆的方式仁慈多了
and a hell of a lot better than you did to Big Mama.
怎么就比管家婆的下场好了
How is it better than what happened to Big Mama?
事情就是这样的
Because it just is.
这样才公平
This is justice.
不过是旧时代的那种公平罢了
But like old-school type justice.
怎么 跟荒蛮西部那样吗
What, like the wild west?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
比那个还古老 远古时代的那种
Older than that. Like back in ancient times.
像在塞林的女巫审判一样
Witches in Salem, that sort of thing.
塞林(波士顿以北25公里处的小镇,被人昵称为“女巫城”)
- 我不是很明白 - 你会的
- I don't quite follow. - You will.
伙计们准备好了吗
Ready boys?
把那个刚刚拿刀刺我的贱♥人♥吊起来
Toss that bitch who stabbed me over the edge!
不 不
No, no!
等一下 等等
Wait a second, wait!
你到底想干嘛
What is the plan here?
她说她不是吸血鬼
She says she is not a vampire.
所以我们把她吊起来
So we toss her over the side.
如果她就这样死了 那她就没撒谎
If she dies from the hanging then she was right.
她的确是个人
She's an actual person.
但是如果她没死 那么她就是个吸血鬼
But if she lives then she's a vampire.
那么我们就会吃了她
And we eat her.
我们有一次对一个老人用过这个方法
We had to use it one time on this old man
我们当时很不确定
we just wasn't sure about.
结果呢
And?
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表