剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
听着 这些人需要你
Look, these people need you.
这些孩子 他们爱你
The kids, I mean, they love you.
或许你可以在这里建一个家之类的
Maybe you could make a home here or something.
或许吧
Maybe.
以后再说吧
Maybe later.
但现在不行
Not now.
只要那东西还活着 我就不能安心
Not while that thing is still alive.
他的名字是山姆
His name's Sam.
山姆
Sam.
很好
Good.
我会杀了你 山姆
I'm gonna kill you, Sam.
嘿 早上好
Hey. Morning.
嘿
Hey.
早上好
Morning.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你是做了...
You have one of your, um...
有吸血鬼的梦吗
you... your vampire dreams or something?
不
No.
不 这次不同
No, this was different.
怎么不同
Different how?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉像一种预言
Like a message.
灭火 我们要继续赶路了
Put out that fire. We gotta get moving.
不对 我们需要休息
Wrong. We need rest.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥肯定需要休息
Mohamad sure does.
咱们搭个帐篷 养精蓄锐...
Let's set up camp, let's recharge and...
默♥罕♥默♥德♥需要离凡妮莎近一些
Mohamad needs to be near Vanessa.
我们也是 她是我们最后一根救命稻草
We all do. She's the only safe place left out here.
我们要找到她
We gotta find her.
走吧
Let's go.
我们 我们甚至不知道她在哪
We... we don't even know where she is.
他会找到她
He'll find her.
走吧
Let's go.
什么 天啊
Oh, what... oh God.
他跟踪了我们的足迹
He followed our trail.
查德 嘿 嘿 嘿
Chad. Hey. Hey. Hey.
- 我没能去到... - 发生什么了
- I couldn't get to the... - What happened?
- 我没能去到... - 发生什么了
- I couldn't get to the... - What happened?
- 他太快了 太快了 - 查德
- He was too fast. He was too fast... - Chad!
我没能... 他太快
I couldn't... He went so fast.
我没能保护他们
I couldn't protect them.
没能救他们
I couldn't save them.
没能帮他们
I couldn't help them.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 对不起 - 没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's ok.
- 他太快了 - 没事的
- He was too fast. - Ok.
我没能... 对不起
I couldn't... I'm sorry.
行了 就这样
Come on, that's it.
- 我没能... - 嘘
- I couldn't... - Shh.
没事的
It's ok.
嘿 嘿 宝贝
Hey. Hey, honey.
没事了 没事了
It's ok. It's ok.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
没事了 到这来
It's ok, come here.
有我呢
I got you.
来 来 有我呢
Come on. Come on. I got you.
来这 没事 没事了
Come here. It's ok. It's ok.
没事的 有我呢
It's ok. I got you.
嘿 嘘
Hey, shh.
没事了 嘘
It's ok. Shh.
别哭 别哭 没事了
No, no, no. It's ok.
没事了 发生了什么
It's ok. What... what happened?
怪物来了
The monster came.
谁
Who?
格伦德尔
Grendel.
他来找我们
He came looking for us.
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们
Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!
等等 听着 我们必须设防
Hold on! Look, we have to fortify.
显然 这是我们的首要任务
That needs to be our first priority, obviously.
我们必须让这个地方坚不可摧
We have to make this place impervious to attack.
是的 很有道理 但这现实吗
Yeah, that makes sense, but is it even possible?
不 不现实
No, it's not.
但我们能让它变得比现在安全得多
Well, we can make it a hell of a lot more safe
这点我敢保证
than it is right now, I guarantee that.
对 我们可以在屋顶上钉钉子
Yeah. We could put spikes on the roof
还有设置更多的陷阱之类的
and, like, set more traps and stuff.
对 在森林里设陷阱
Yeah, in the woods.
把我们包围起来
All around us.
形成一个大圈
In, like, a big circle.
不 不 决不
No, no, no way.
有那个疯子在外面 你还敢去树林里吗
You want to go into those woods with that psycho out there?
嘿 一边去
Hey, back off.
现在再也不是你一个人说了算了
It's not just your way anymore.
懂吗 克洛伊
Got that, Chloe?
- 闭嘴 伊森 - 是吗 你想逼我闭嘴吗 啊
- Shut up, Ethan. - Oh yeah? You wanna make me? Huh?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
是啊 现在没了莱恩给你撑腰 尽管来啊
Yeah, now that Ryan isn't here to back you up, go ahead.
- 伙计们 - 试试啊
- Guys. - Try.
伙计们
Guys.
只是个人想法而已
It was just an idea.
原地不动 保持安全
Stay put and stay safe.
我知道了
I get it.
没有什么想法是不好的 知道吗
There are no bad ideas, alright?
首先我们设防
First we fortify.
我们待在这里
We stay down here.
保持安全
We stay safe.
没错
Exactly.
你们都待在这下面
You can all stay down here,
我出去杀那个混♥蛋♥
but I'm going out there to kill the bastard.
什么
What?
否则你们就再也睡不了安稳觉了
Or you'll never sleep safely again.
他会一个一个地弄死你们
He'll pick you off, one by one by one,
就为了好玩
for the fun of it.
行吧
Ok.
- 这算是一种说法 - 不 这是事实
- That's one theory. - No, it's a fact.
看看他对你们的家园做了什么
Look what he did to your home.
对这个男孩做了什么
To this boy.
他的名字是菲利克斯
His name's Felix.
对菲利克斯
To Felix.
他作恶多端
He did that.
他还很享受这种感觉
Oh, and he enjoyed it.
不是吗 菲利克斯
Didn't he, Felix?
他是一个疯子
He's a maniac.
早在他成为吸血鬼之前
Long before he was a vampire.
他由我负责 我会处理好的
He's my problem and I'm gonna take care of it.
- 我和你一起去 - 不 你留在这儿
- I'm going with you. - No, you re staying here.
- 凡妮莎...- 你就听我一次
- Vanessa... - Just listen for once.
他们需要你
They need you here.
保护好他们
Protect them.
好吧
Alright.
好吧 那就先这样
Alright, well that's settled for now.
你们都知道自己该做什么
We all know what we need to do.
打扫卫生 准备吃的
Chores, dinner.
外出值守的人
Those who are all out on watch,
现在可以出去了 今晚要格外小心
let's get out there and let's be extra careful tonight.
拜托了
Please.
好了 都行动起来 去吧
Ok, let's go. Come on.
嘿 凡妮莎
Hey, Vanessa.
凡妮莎 我们不会阻碍你的
Vanessa, we don't wanna stop you or get in your way...
那就好
Good.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表