剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
请帮帮我
Please, please help me.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是索罗门可医生
I'm Dr. Sholomenko.
你是个医生
You're a doctor?
是的 我是这些恶鬼的俘虏
Yes. I'm a captive of these hellhounds.
他们逼迫我做可怕到
They made me do things so
无法形容的坏事
awful, so unspeakable.
你做了吗
Did you?
你和他们合作了吗
Did you collaborate with them?
听从他们的命令了吗
Do their bidding?
还是说你反抗了
Or did you fight back?
相信我 我尽我所能地
I did everything humanly possible
反击了他们
to fight against them, believe me.
- 但我也只是区区人类 - 比如说
- But I am only one man! - Like what?
放过这个男人吧
Let the man be!
- 他明显吃了很多苦头 - 什么
- He's obviously been through a lot! - What?!
他吃了什么苦头
What's he gone through?
- 我们对他一无所知 - 看看他的脸
- We know nothing about him. - Look at his face!
他和我们一样在与他们战斗
He's been fighting them just like us.
- 或许是 或许不是 - 她是对的
- Maybe so, maybe not. - She's right.
你们不该信任我
You shouldn't trust me.
毕竟我帮助了他们
I helped them.
我曾是一个工具..
I was a vessel for the...
现在不是了 你安全了
It's over now, you're safe.
谢谢你 谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, thank you, my friend.
别对他说谎
Don't lie to him.
现在没有谁脱离了危险
Nobody is safe yet.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
当然
Absolutely.
帮什么都行
Anything, anything.
我在这里找一个被活捉的女人
I'm looking for a woman who's been held captive here.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我看得出来
I can tell.
你是她的人 不是吗
You're one of hers, aren't you?
你曾经是一个
You used to be a...
听着
Listen!
带我们去发电机那儿 好吗
Show us to the generators, okay.
我们得去趟锅炉房♥
We need to get to the boiler room.
当然
Of course, yes.
这边来
This way.
当然
Of course.
这里像个迷宫
It's like a maze in here.
或者是陷阱
Or a trap.
这里有的是办法让你发疯
There are methods even to this madness.
路过的人要清楚哪条路要拐弯
One just needs to know which way to turn
哪条路不能拐
and which way not to.
我们到了
Here we are.
这条路为我们通向地下的世界
This will lead us down to the world below.
不不不
No, no, no!!!!!
不
Noooooo!!!!
该死的
Damn it!!
不
Nooooo!!!
不
Nooooo!!!!
该死的
Dammit,
该死的
dammit!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
- 我准备下去 - 稳住
- I'm going down. - Whoa, hold on.
他带我们来这里 说明下面很可能是个陷阱
He brought us here. It could be a trap.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
一定是这条路
This still has to be the way.
之前你有在阁楼看到过锅炉房♥吗
Have you ever seen a boiler room in the attic before?
- 没有 但是 - 这就对了
- No, but... - Exactly.
那我们得下去瞧瞧
Then we're going.
操
Shit.
- 迪伦 - 等等
- Dylan! - Wait a second!
- 这是什么鬼地方 - 这里像个迷宫
- What is it?! - This place is like a maze.
我们在这里没救的
We don't have a chance in here.
也许还有救
Maybe we do.
也许我们还有逃出生天的机会
Maybe we have one chance.
你现在都喝血了
You drink blood now?
我需要血液 它能让我集中注意力
I needed it. It centers me.
所以 我猜测
So, I guess...
至少 这意味着我不会被转化 是吗
So, I guess this means I can't be turned, at least, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
这很好
That's great.
这很好
That's great.
也许还可以转化 我不确定
Maybe it does, I don't know.
我知道我的咬伤可以治愈
I know my bite can cure,
但我不知道它作用在别处会怎样
but I don't know if it does anything else.
你总能实践得真知
You can always try and find out.
如果我还在的话
If I'm still around,
我会非常乐意尝试把你变回来
I'd be happy to try and turn you back.
这真好笑
That's funny.
这真好笑
That's really funny.
凡妮莎
Hey Vanessa.
瞧瞧
There you are.
我能嗅到她的气味
I can smell her.
跟我来
Come on.
这真疯狂
This is crazy.
这太他妈疯狂了
This is goddamn crazy.
你在哪儿
Where are you
我的小宝贝
my precious?
至少他不是白白牺牲的
Well, at least he didn't die in vain.
他先解决了这个贱♥人♥
He took out that bitch first.
幸运
Lucky.
这里发生了什么
What's going on here?
塔卡和布兰登 他们壮烈牺牲了
Taka and Brendan, they died heroes.
是啊
Yeah.
我们听到了爆♥炸♥声
Hey, we heard explosions.
拿走锅炉了吗
Take out the boilers?
大部分都拿走了
Most of them...
怎么了
What is it?
我不清楚
I... I don't know.
有趣 他们俩居然
Funny, the way they're
躺得那么近
lying there so close.
这里哪里有趣了
What's so funny about it?
他们很可能是战斗至死的
They probably fought to their death.
可能吧
Maybe. Yeah.
不是有趣 是奇怪
Not funny, strange.
奇怪 哪儿奇怪
Strange? What's strange?
- 抛开这个 这人是谁 - 我是谁并不重要
- Who is this guy, anyways? - It doesn't matter who I am.
我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 是吗
We're all in this together, right?
我只是在观察现场 好吗
I'm just looking at the situation, right?
布兰登被击中了
Brendan's been shot.
我只是在
I'm just
试图搞清楚这个状况
trying to figure out what that means
因为我从未见过吸血怪对别人开枪
because I've never seen a feeder shoot someone before.
看这里
Look at this.
这又怎么了
What now?
这里有人坐过 他们现在人在哪
There was someone sitting here. Where are they now?
这里有一串血迹
There is a trail of blood.
这血迹指向哪里
Where does it go?
看这边
Look at this.
这里
Right there.
血迹在书柜这里消失了
It's this bookcase and it stops right here.
怎么回事
What is this?
来帮我搬一下书柜
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表