剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
记住 它不是人类
Remember, it's not human.
那个人在转化的那一刻就死了
That man died the second he changed.
动手吧
So do it!
你很弱
You are weak.
杀了我 还有更多我的同类
More will come!
你逃不过一死
And you will die.
动手啊
Do it!
抱歉
I'm sorry!
你做得很好了 斯嘉丽
You did good, Scar.
你做得很好了
You did real good.
你母亲会为你感到骄傲的
Your mother would be proud.
嘘 没事的
Shh. It's ok.
你会没事的
You're gonna be ok.
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
可以
I guess.
你是怎么变得武力值爆表的
How'd you get so, um... kung-fu-ey?
因为我的父亲
My dad.
是的
Um... yeah.
- 我 - 他是好人吗
- I... - He a good guy?
算是吧
Mmmhmm. Mostly.
他是个严肃过头的人
He was pretty intense.
他训练我从小开始猎杀吸血鬼
You know, he trained me to kill vampires since I was a kid.
早在崛起之前
Way before the rising.
那一定很有趣
That must have been a lot of fun.
你可以说我
I mean, you could say that I...
我把虚度青春这个词升华到了新的高度
I took the term mis-spent youth to another level.
他知道的
He knew.
他知道吸血鬼总有一天会重见天日
He knew that one day they were all gonna come out of hiding.
这么说他知道你的真实身份
So he knew who you really were, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
他没向我透露任何东西
He never said anything to me.
至少你做了充分的准备
At least you were prepared.
其他人都没有
Nobody else was.
为了培养你 他一定付出了很多心血
It must have taken a lot for him to give you that.
没错
Yeah.
代价也很大
It cost a lot, too.
你呢
What about you?
- 我 - 不不不 打住 让我猜猜
- Me? - No, no, no. Hold on. Let me guess.
你来自军人世家 辗转在世界各地
You're an army brat, hauled all over the country,
履行你的职责
raised to do your duty.
四代军人世家
Four generations of military,
围坐在餐桌边上
sitting around the dinner table
侃侃而谈战事 苹果派 美国旗帜
swapping war stories, apple pie, American flags,
这些东西
all that shit?
是的
Yeah.
猜错了
Not even close.
什么
What?
不
No.
抱歉 让我缓缓
Sorry. Hold on, so...
凡妮莎躺在医院的那三年里
Vanessa was laying on a slab for three years
你寸步不离地守着她
and you never left her.
崛起之后 没有人命令你要这么做 所以说
I mean, nobody gave you orders after the rising, so...
不 这种忠诚
No, that kind of commitment, that's...
是刻在你的血液里的
that's in your blood.
我是家里第一个报名
Well, I'm the first person of my family to sign up
服兵役的人 这一点我向你保证
for military service, I guarantee you that.
有什么事情造就了现在的你
Well, something made you who you are.
是什么
What?
我也有一个妹妹
I had a sister, too.
一件事情彻底改变了我的家庭
The way things shook out in my family,
那天家里人让我看着她
it was on me to look after her.
发生了什么
What happened?
这件事说起来恍若隔世
It was a lifetime ago, you know?
那时我十三岁
I was 13.
我把她丢到公园里荡秋千
Dropped her off at the park, the swings.
自己跑到一边和其他小孩玩球
Went off and played ball with some other kids and um...
当我回来时她已经不见了
when I came back she was just gone.
我再没见过她
Never saw her again.
见鬼
Shit.
周围的人一遍遍告诉我
People, they tell you over and over again,
这不是我的错
it's not your fault,
你是个小孩之类的话
you were a kid, and blah, blah.
归根结底还是我弄丢了她
At the end of the day I lost her.
这就是我的过错
It was on my watch.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
Anyway.
你呢
What about you?
一直以来你在那里做些什么
What you been doing all this time out there,
凭一己之力杀吸血鬼
slaying vampires all by yourself?
那你得承受寂寞
That had to get lonely.
说真的 那挺好的
It's pretty great, actually.
我人生中第一次能适应环境
For the first time in my life I fit in.
我明白自己的方向
I know my place.
你不介意我留下来陪你吧 是吗
You don't mind a little company now, do you?
不介意
Nah.
我没碍着你吧
I am not cramping your style?
目前没有
Not yet.
等等
Hold on.
你有没有 你知道的 凡妮莎
Did you... you didn t, you know, Vanessa...
- 没有 - 好的 很好
- No, no. - Ok. Cool.
- 不存在的 - 好吧
- Not even close. - Ok.
看到没 我就知道洗澡那件事就是瞎扯的
See? I knew that shower story was bullshit.
早上好
Morning.
你怎么样 还好吗
How are you doing? You ok?
还行 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
只是问问
Just asking.
我只是想放松一下
Just blowing off some steam.
我没那么喜欢你
I'm not that into you.
好吧 那就好
Oh, ok. Well, that's good.
但愿外面是晴天
I hope it's a clear day out there.
操 操
Shit! Shit!
是三姐妹
The sisters.
见鬼了
Goddammit.
他们把我们包围了
They got us surrounded.
好吧
Ok.
他们进不来 我们也出不去
I mean, they can't get in, but we can't get out.
她们哪儿也不去
They re not going anywhere.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
如果你有建议我洗耳恭听
I'm open to suggestions if you've got any.
我们人数上占劣势
We're outnumbered.
这里只有一个出口
There's one exit.
我们只能寄希望于出太阳了
We're just gonna have to hope the sun breaks.
等她们离开
Just wait 'em out.
还好我今天没安排行程
Lucky for me my schedule's clear.
无论我检查多少次
No matter how many times I check these things
它都是空的
it's still empty.
就是这么着阿 没办法
Well, that's how it works, huh?
我发誓我要把那个婊♥子♥的手指切下来
I swear to god I'm gonna cut that bitch's fingers off
然后喂给她吃
and feed them to her.
她要把我搞疯了
She's driving me crazy.
坐下来 保存体力
Sit down, save your strength.
不如你来告诉我要怎么做吧
You know what? How about you don't tell me what to do?
我只是这么建议
I'm just saying.
我们没有水 也没有食物
We got no water, we got no food.
如果我们不得不和她们干上一场
If we're gonna have to fight these things
我希望你以最好的状态面对
I want you at your best.
你真烦人
Ugh. You're annoying.
上帝 现在又是什么
Oh, Jesus Christ. Now what?
她们打算把我们熏出去
They're trying to smoke us out.
我在这里面坚持不了多久了
I'm not gonna last long in here.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表