剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
stop, it's crushing me.
好吧
Okay.
- 别管了 - 好吧
- Just leave it. - Okay.
好好...
Okay, okay...
肯定有什么办法能把你救出来
Okay, there has to be a way to get you outta here.
有的
There is.
什么
What?
什么办法
What is it?
快告诉我
Tell me please what is it.
找到丽贝卡和德米特里
Find Rebecca and Dmitri
带他们来我这...
and bring them to me...
动作要快
Quickly.
上帝啊 不 你开什么玩笑
God, no. Are you kidding?
西玛 这样你就会变成...
Sheema, then you would be...
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
西玛
Sheema.
- 不 - 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
- No. - Mohamad,
- 默♥罕♥默♥德♥ 求你了 - 不不不
- Mohamad, please... - No, no no.
为了我 求你了
Do it for me, please.
自从他们把我带到这
Ever since they brought me here
给我那些东西
and gave me things,
我想要成为他们的一员
I wanted to be one of them.
我别无他求了
That's all I think about anymore.
西玛
Sheema.
他们迟早会这么做的
They were going to do it soon.
你也一样
You too.
你明不明白自己在说什么
Listen, do you know what you're saying?
我明白 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
I know what I'm saying, Mohamad.
求你了
Please.
我已经等不及了
I want this so bad.
不
No!
求你了 求求你了
Please, please.
停下来
Stop it.
西玛 停下来
Sheema, stop it.
停下来 停下来 停下来
Stop it! Stop it, stop it!
停下来 西玛
Sheema, stop it.
你得停下来
You need to stop!
你得停下来
You need to stop!
怎么了 他们把她转化了
What happened, they turn her?
没有
No.
她已经是他们的一员了
She was already one of them.
这就是你背叛我的报应
I guess that's payback for what you did to me.
别跟着我
And don't follow me.
我不能和你一直在这里转悠
Look, I can't keep wandering around in here with you.
我得找到那个女人
I need to find the woman I told you about.
- 这很重要 - 你疯了
- It's important. - You're crazy.
也许是吧 但我总得试试
Yeah, maybe so, but I have to try.
你是不是爱上她了
You're in love with her or something.
不是的 你搞错了
No, it's nothing like that.
她就我们从一开始就一直在说的那个人
She's the one we've been talking about since this thing began.
她也许会是解药
She might be a cure for this whole thing.
没有这回事
There is no such thing.
根本没有解药
There is no cure.
我们得杀光他们
We have to kill them all.
杀得他们一个不留
We have to kill them until there is no more left.
我有件事要做
Yeah, I have a job to do.
把这个地方的发电机炸了
Let's blow the generator in this place.
什么
What?
这才是我所相信的
That's what I believe in.
所以...
So...
你是要帮我还是去寻找一些不存在的东西
Are you going to help me or are you gonna chase after some ghost?
顺便说一下 我叫幸运
I'm Lucky by the way.
菲尔 我叫菲尔
Phil, that's my name, Phil.
菲尔 你看起来不像叫菲尔的
Phil, you don't look like a Phil.
好了... 帮我
Fine... help me.
成功了我们又没死的话
Okay, do that and if we come out with our lives
我就帮你找那个凡妮莎
then I will help you find this Vanessa person.
够公平吧
Fair enough?
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, okay.
她在那 快开枪
There she is! Get her!
上上上
Go, go, go.
那是什么东西
Hey what is that?
住手
Stop!
等等
Wait!
迪伦 不...
Dylan, no...
亲爱的
Sweetie,
你了解我的
come on, you know me.
迪伦
Dylan.
迪伦 我是你妈妈
Dylan, I'm your mommy.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mommy.
拜托了 你知道我是谁的
Okay, please. You know who I am.
迪伦
Dylan,
到这来
come here.
没事的
It's okay.
是我啊
It's me.
很好
Good,
就是这样
that's it.
很好
Good.
好了
Okay.
好了
Good.
这就好了
Yeah, that's good.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
好了
Okay.
噢 我的天使
Oh, my angel.
我在这 我在这
I'm here. I'm here.
我就在你身边
I have you.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
不 迪伦 迪伦
No! Dylan. Dylan.
你干了什么 你这个白♥痴♥
What did you do, you stupid idiot!
他的身体
Already his body,
已经是我们的了
it's ours.
亲爱的安特娜西娅
Oh, sweet Antanasia.
我们必须...
We must...
我们必须重新夺回城♥堡♥
We must regain control of the Citadel.
反抗军...
The rebels...
他们没有赢
They have not won.
没有人赢了
No one has.
双方都有很多人
So many people
死的死伤的伤
on each side, maimed, killed.
那场景美极了
It was beautiful to behold.
我的军队呢
And my army?
一片混乱
In disarray.
但我们会创造更多的
But we will create more.
创造一支更强的军队
An army even greater than before
我们会碾碎这些人类
and we will crush these humans.
把他们打得体无完肤 我向你保证
Crush them beyond recognition, I promise you.
凡妮莎怎么样了
What of Vanessa,
那个范海辛后代
the Van Helsing woman?
我们的世界
Our world,
就靠她了
it depends on her.
我会亲自追踪她的
I will track her myself.
但现在我们必须走了 要做好准备
But now we must go, prepare ourselves.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
不
Oh, no!
不不不
No, no, no!
天哪
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表