剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Callie, I was telling Doc
你能活着简直就是奇迹
it's some kinda crazy miracle you're alive.
我妈妈总说她会守护我的
Well, my mom always said she'd watch out for me.
我想她依然守护着我呢
I think she still does.
再说 我有技巧的
Plus, I got skills.
怎么了
What?
你们总认为我只是个孩子 但我很懂事的
You guys see me as some kid, but I know things.
就像今天我会教杰西怎么修录音机
Like today I'm gonna show Jessie how to fix the radio.
好的
Ok.
你信她说的
You buy any of that?
她还在这 不是吗
She's still here, isn't she?
那孩子太幸运了
The kid's a good luck charm.
和她一起逃跑的人都死了
Everyone she runs with ends up dead.
不
Nah.
这世上没有幸运一说
There's no more luck in the world.
没有了
Not anymore.
人们可以制♥造♥自己的幸运
People can make their own luck.
找到能真正了解他们的人
Find someone who really sees them for who they are.
让他们的人生转变方向
Turn their life in a different direction.
变成一个更好的人生
A better one.
我们的本性不会改变
We are who we are.
你知道你是什么样的人吗
And do you know who you are?
你是冒了所有的险来救朋友的人
You're someone who risked everything to save a friend.
你还给了阿克塞尔他的人生
You gave Axel his life back.
而他是否看到你的牺牲 勇敢
Whether he sees the sacrifice in that, the bravery.
并不重要
It doesn't matter.
因为我看到了
Because I see it.
我看到了你
I see you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是茱莲妮
I'm Jolene.
你是
And you are...?
我是莎拉
I'm Sarah.
不是从旧金山来的 我从西雅图来
Not from San Francisco, from Seattle.
好吧
Well.
你好 来自西雅图的莎拉
Hello Sarah from Seattle.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
终于
Finally.
是啊
Yeah.
你想看看吗
You wanna take a look?
好呀 有什么不同吗
Yeah, sure. Is something different?
是的
Yeah.
一直在变
Ever changing.
就是这个东西
That's the thing.
这些丹尼斯的细胞 一直在活动
These cells from Dennis, the activity hasn't stopped.
是啊
Yeah.
这不自然啊
That's not natural.
你认为这是人为设计的
You think someone engineered it.
看看这模式
Look at the patterns.
这种速度的变异 不可能在自然中发生
Adaptation at this pace doesn't happen in nature.
这些吸血怪改变的速度快到异常
These ferals are changing faster than they should.
而且他们展现出了之前从未有过的特点
And they're displaying traits they've never shown before.
群居行为 那些陷阱
The pack behaviour, the traps.
问题解决能力
Problem-solving.
还有些东西
And there's something else.
看当我把这个样本的
Watch what happens when I rupture the cell membrane
细胞膜破坏后发生了什么
of this sample.
那是
Is that...
自然再生吗
spontaneous regeneration?
但如果这些东西不仅仅可以愈合
But if these things can more than just heal
还可以真正从危重创伤中重新再生
but actually regenerate from critical trauma?
他们会更难杀掉
They're gonna be harder than ever to kill.
- 是的 - 谁知道呢
- Yeah. - And who knows?
也许最后我们完全不能杀掉它们
Maybe eventually we won't be able to kill them at all.
而你认为有人制♥造♥了这些
And you think someone engineered this?
为什么 是谁
Why? Who?
我有我的理论
I have my theories.
但是谁并不重要
But it doesn't matter who it was.
我们要把趁早把精灵放回瓶子 以免为时已晚
We need to put the genie back in the bottle before it's too late.
不是已经太迟了吗
Isn't it already?
如果我们能找到一个混合控制样本
Not if we could find a hybrid control sample.
做出我们自己的解毒剂就不算迟
Engineer our own antidote.
用我的血
Use my blood.
为什么 你的血有什么好的
Why? What good would that do?
我以前也是他们其中一员
I used to be one of them.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
我被一个有特殊能力的女人咬了
I was bitten by a woman with special abilities.
她叫凡妮莎
Her name is Vanessa.
她让我又成人类了
She made me human again.
丹尼斯
Dennis?
嘿 嘿 嘿 发生什么了
Hey! Hey! Hey, what's going on?
丹尼斯 他 他没死
Dennis, he... he's not dead.
- 他出去了 - 不不不 他被爆头了
- He went outside. - No, no, no. It was a head shot.
- 爆头不可能还活着的 - 我知道我看见什么了
- There's no coming back from that. - I know what I saw.
如果你不信 自己去看
If you don't believe me go see it for yourself.
- 没事的 - 别碰我
- It's ok. It's alright. - Don't touch me!
菲尔 太阳不会烧伤他了
Phil, the sun isn't burning.
他怎么能还活着
How is that thing still alive?
我不知道 打他
I don't know. Blast it.
操
Shit!
我们最好回去 警告其他人
We better get back and warn the others.
- 哦 操 - 操
- Oh, shit! - Shit!
我只剩几发子弹了
I've only got a few more rounds.
怎么
How...
为什么人类能
Why are humans immune...
免疫于转变
from turning?
我的天啊 朱利叶斯
Oh, my god, Julius.
这个人不会变
This one won't change.
为什么你能在阳光下活动还不被烧伤
How can you be in the sun without burning?
先回答我
Answer me first.
否则他死
Or he dies.
杀了他
Kill him!
留下那个女人
Save the woman for me.
这里发生什么了
What's going on in here?
- 开门 - 不
- Open the door! - No!
他们会进来的 他们会把我们全杀了
They'll get in, they'll kill us all.
杰西 杰西
Jessie. Jessie.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
你的朋友们 他们会杀了他们的
Your friends, they're gonna kill them.
这里从外面被锁上了
It's locked from the outside!
他们把我们困在这里了
They trapped us in here.
有其他出口吗
Is there another way outta here?
不
No!
不
Noooooo!
不
No!
不
No!
幸运 不 不
Lucky! No! No!
不不不不
No! No! No! No!
等等
Wait!
看看她是不是能转变
See if she turns.
他们在哪
Where are they?
在掩体后面 我们得下去
Behind cover. We gotta get down there.
绳子 我们可以边击退边往下
Rope. We can repel down.
- 不 - 我不能
- No! - I can't...
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok. It's alright.
没事的 我们会找到凡妮莎的 她会把你变回来的
It's ok. We'll find Vanessa. She'll turn you back.
宝贝
Baby.
我们会找到凡妮莎的
We'll find Vanessa, she'll turn you back.
我不会让它发生的
I won't let it happen!
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
没事的 没事的
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表