剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
差点落在一个凡人手中
to a human, no less.
不是一个凡人
Not just a human.
是范海辛
A Van Helsing.
她能把我们转变成... 人类
She can change us back... to them.
- 撒谎 - 真的
- Lies! - Truth!
她会置我们所有人于死地
She can spell the end to us all.
让那个范海辛来吧
Let the Van Helsing come.
姐妹会将独自应战
The sisterhood will deal with her on our own.
我不能空手而归
I cannot return empty-handed.
哦 你的傲慢真是让人吃惊
Oh, your arrogance astounds.
回到德米特里那里的只会是...
The only thing returning to Dmitri...
你的脑袋
will be your HEAD!!!
德米特里想要杀了我
Dmitri tried to end my life!
独占我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Take my sisters for his own!
德米特里会后悔向我索要任何东西
Dmitri will regret asking me anything!
现在起 德米特里不会向你要任何东西
Dmitri asks nothing of you now.
玛雅现在死了
Maya is dead now.
我们跟随你
We follow you.
需要多少 悉听尊便
As many as you wish.
直到死亡之日
'Til death.
菲尔 这不是你的错
It's not your fault, Phil.
明明就在那儿的
It was there.
我发誓
I swear.
- 的确在那 - 求你别安慰我了
- I'm sure it was. - Please don't patronize me.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
就是太他妈让人沮丧了
It's just so goddamn frustrating.
你做了那么多燃料 我们一路背过来
You make all that fuel, we carry it all the way here,
我就是不明白
I just don't understand.
也许是被人偷了
Someone probably stole it.
谁会去偷一辆没有燃料的车呢
Who the hell's gonna steal a rolling fortress without any gas?
阿克塞尔
Axel!
这是谁
Who the hell's this?
她是朋友 这就够了
It's a friend, that's all that matters.
一切顺利吗
All good?
是啊 如果德米特里被埋在五十英尺的石头下也算的话 那还算顺利
Yeah, if you count Dmitri buried under 50 feet of rock, so yeah.
那个困不住他
That's not gonna hold him.
- 我们得离开了 - 好的
- We need to move. - Ok.
- 我们得离开了 - 嘿
- We need to move. - Hey.
谁都别走 他需要吸血
No one's going anywhere. He needs to feed.
- 为什么不吸她的血 - 不行
- Why don't you feed on her? - Uh, no!
- 他会死的 - 我不在乎
- He could die! - I don't care!
- 我们现在就得走 - 好了 都闭嘴
- We gotta go right now! - Ok, shut up!
凡妮莎 求求你
Vanessa, please.
他在受苦
He is suffering.
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what will happen.
别这样
Oh no!
你现在就咬我 不然我就死在这里
You bite me now or I'm done.
我不能成吸血鬼
I can't be this thing.
到此为止
End of discussion.
求你就咬他吧
Please just do it.
把枪放下 我答应你
Put the gun down. I'll do it.
- 无论发生什么... - 快咬吧
- Whatever happens... - Just do it.
不错 这很好
Good. That's good.
- 很好 - 这很好
- Good. - That's good.
这很好
That's good.
天呐
Holy shit.
你好啊 大兵
Hiya, soldier.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很好 棒极了
Ok, ok, that's great.
我们现在快离开这儿吧
Now let's get out of here.
跟上 我们走
Come on, guys, let's go.
阿克塞尔
Axel?
阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔 医生 快做点什么
Axel? Axel! Doc, do something!
把他抬上车 快把他抬上车
Get him to Wanda. Get him to Wanda, now!
你个混♥蛋♥ 别死在我面前
Don't you die on me, you son of a bitch.
挺住
Come on!
好了 让开
Ok, move!
离手
Clear!
检查他的脉搏
Check his pulse.
- 有迹象吗 - 没有
- Anything? - No.
加油啊
Come on!
加油 加油啊 阿克塞尔
Come on. Come on, Axel.
加油
Come on.
离手
Clear!
再查一下
Check it again.
- 没有 - 妈的
- No. - Damm it!
把我的包拿过来 把我的包拿过来
Give me my bag. Give me my bag!
- 我的包 - 好的
- My bag! - Ok.
挺住 阿克塞尔
Come on, Axel.
挺住
Come on.
别死在我面前
Don't you die on me.
- 这是什么 - 肾上腺素
- What is that? - Adrenaline.
应该能让他的心脏再跳动起来
It should get his heart started again
然后我就能弄清楚这是怎么回事了
and then I can figure out what's going on.
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
加油
Come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
快醒过来
Come on. Come on.
快醒过来
Come on. Come on.
天呐
Oh god.
阿克塞尔 挺住
Come on, Axel!
挺住
Come on!
挺住 挺住 阿克塞尔
Come on! Come on, Axel!
不要
No!
不要
No!!!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
抱歉 阿克塞尔
I'm sorry, Axel.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
永别了 睡美人
Goodbye, sleeping beauty.
轻一点 轻一点
Easy. Easy.
你在干嘛
What're you doing?
埋了他
I'm burying him.
不
No.
先要有人说悼词
Somebody's gotta say something first.
医生
Doc?
阿克塞尔 你真♥他♥妈♥固执
Axel, you were a stubborn son of a bitch.
你会为朋友赴汤蹈火
There's nothing you wouldn't do for a friend.
人类在今天失去了一名伟大的士兵
Mankind lost a great soldier today,
但是天堂收获了一位英雄
but heaven gained a hero.
我永远不会忘记你
I'll never forget you.
阿门
Amen.
所以说 现在有什么打算
So, what now?
如果我们不清楚要去哪儿
Well, I'm not gonna keep on driving
我不会继续开车
if we don't know where we're going.
那是什么
What is that thing?
某种钥匙吗
Some sort of key?
是的
Yep.
德米特里想得到它
Dmitri wants it.
如果德米特里想得到它
Well, if Dmitri wants that
那么他也会想得到凡妮莎
then he's gonna want Vanessa, too.
说说而已
Just sayin'.
- 你为什么不丢掉它 - 不
- Why don't you just get rid of it? - No.
德米特里说这个能解放他
Dmitri said this is what's gonna set him free.
他讲到了一位觉醒的元老
Something about an elder being awake...
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait.
- 你刚刚说了" 元老" - 是的
- Did you say "Elder"? - Yeah.
如果元老觉醒了 那么
If an elder is awake then...
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表