剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
像实验室小白鼠
Like some lab rat.
- 不是 但... - 某种该死的实验
- No, but... - Some goddamn experiment.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
等会儿
Wait a minute.
我知道这个地方
I know this place.
我以为我们的意见统一 艾比
I thought we were on the same page. Abbey...
请你 别碰我
Please... Don't touch me,
我会折了你的手臂 我发誓
I will break your arm, I swear to god.
放轻松
Easy.
你不明白这里面的机会
You don't recognize the opportunity here.
这个孩子不是实验样品
A child isn't a specimen.
她不是你进行研究提取样本的对象
Something you can study and take samples from.
我不会同意的
I won't allow it.
- 妈妈 - 我来了 甜心
- Mommy? - I'm coming, sweetheart.
- 我们没话好说了 - 这不是你能决定的
- We're done here. - That's not up to you.
少威胁我
Don't threaten me.
你知道我有什么能力
You know what I'm capable of.
知道
Yes.
范海辛
Van Helsings.
整个家族
The whole family tree.
我曾经见过这幅壁画
I've... I've seen that mural before.
我要你记住一个小秘密 好吗
I need you to remember a little secret, alright?
只有你知我知
Just between us.
钥匙
The key.
你记得我和你说过的那把钥匙吗
You remember I told you about the key?
我把它藏起来了
Well, I hid it.
在那里 壁画里面 山的后面 你看见了吗
Up there, in the mural, behind the mountain. You see it?
哎呀
Whoopsie.
钥匙非常的重要
It's the key to everything, ok?
所以与其随身携带不如放在这里安全
So it's safer here than if we bring it with us.
知道了吗 你不能告诉别人
Alright? You mustn't ever tell.
除了范海辛家族的人没人可以碰它
Nobody can have it but a Van Helsing, ok?
假如有一天
If a day ever comes...
- 啊 - 怎么了 妈妈
- Oh... - What's wrong, Mama?
我们没能预想到事情会变成这样
We didn't plan things turning out like this
不过我会保护你的
but... I'm gonna protect you, whatever that takes,
竭尽所能保护你
and whatever I have to do.
我希望你能理解
I need you to understand.
我爱你们
Hey, I love you.
全心全意
With all my heart.
凡妮莎 斯嘉丽
Vanessa and Scarlett.
你们永远是我的心肝宝贝
You'll always be my little girls.
不
No.
不是这样的
No.
我有父母
I have parents.
查尔斯·哈克 和艾拉·哈克 他们才是我的父母
Charles and Ella Harker. Those are my parents.
我不是 我们不是姐妹
I'm not-we're not sisters.
- 我们都属于范海辛家族 - 不 那是个谎言
- Van Helsings. - No, it's a goddamn lie.
这个我也想起来了
I remember it, too.
不
No.
这是我们出生的地方
This is where we began.
不 才不是呢
No, no, it's not.
这不是
It's not.
这可能是由辐射引起的
It's probably the radiation, you know?
我们梦见的可能只是假象
The-the visions are just hallucinations.
壁画 钥匙
The mural, the key.
- 你也见到过的 不是吗 - 我没有
- You've seen it before, haven't you? - I don't...
那个生物
The creature?
是他带我们到这里来的
He lead us here.
他希望我们能了解我们是谁
He wanted us to understand who we are.
我知道她把它藏在了哪里
I know where she hid it.
你也知道
And so do you.
就在那里
It's there.
在山的
Behind the...
后面
The mountain.
这是真的
It's real.
居然是真的
It's actually real.
我们被引到这儿就是要知道自己的身份
We were drawn here to realize who we are.
然后这个钥匙
And this key...
不 不要
No. No, no, no, no!
不行
No.
别接
Don't.
你好
Hello?
凡妮莎 是你吗
Vanessa, is it you?
- 你是谁 - 我会解释一切的
- Who is this? - I ll explain everything.
感谢上帝你还活着
Thank god you re alive.
我们会
We will-
你好
Hello?
还在吗
Hello?
- 靠 - 我们得走了 走吧
- Shit. - We gotta go. Let's go.
那是谁
Who was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
简直是个噩梦
This is a nightmare.
或许我们是被唤醒了
Maybe we're just waking up.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
阿克塞尔
Axel!
- 他一定是逃走了 - 不
- Good, he must have gotten out. - No, no.
或许是他把他们引进来的
Maybe he lead them here.
你没想过这可能是个陷阱吗
Did you ever consider that maybe this is a trap?
不可能 不是阿克塞尔做的
No. Not Axel.
更多精彩 请登录论♥坛♥ syzimuzu.com
我们总算是到了
And here we are.
到家了
Home at last.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表