剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
No!
我需要一支军队
I need an army.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
现在就需要
I need an army now!
安特娜西娅
Antanasia.
忘了什么吗
Forgot something.
来吧 山姆
Come on, Sam.
让我转化你
Let me turn you.
只要一小口
Just one little bite.
你闻起来... 不一样了
You smell... different.
你变了
You have changed.
强大的朱利叶斯
The mighty Julius.
你让她转变了你
You let her turn you?
改变你
Change you?
她让你成为了她的小宠物
She made you her little bitch.
我不是任何人的宠物
I ain't nobody's bitch.
你是妈妈的小宠物
You were Mama's little bitch.
她告诉我的
She told me.
她要死的时候哭喊着你
She cried out to you as she was dying.
哭喊着朱利叶斯
Cried out Julius.
- 不是的 - 救我
- No. - Save me.
说啊
Say it.
说你杀了我母亲
Say you killed my mother.
说啊
Say it!
是啊 我杀了她
Yes. I did.
但是我们先做了爱
But we made love first.
然后我杀了她
And then I killed her.
你说什么
What did you say?
等等 好像顺序不是这样的
Or wait, maybe it was the other way around.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
一 二 三 四...
One, two, three, four...
你没子弹了
you've got no more.
强大的朱利叶斯
The mighty Julius.
山姆
Sam!
你怎么还不去死
Why won't you just die?
我也是这样想你的
I was thinking the same thing about you.
不 你已经变了
No, you have changed.
你和我们一样了
You're just like us.
你现在喝血了
You drink blood now.
是啊
I do.
下一个喝的就是你的血
And I'm gonna drink yours next.
- 这是什么 - 没什么 就是...
- What is this? - It's nothing. It's...
- 这是什么 - 我... 没什么
- What is this? - I... it's nothing.
我... 我做了个梦 我看到了它就把它画下来了
I... I had a dream and I saw it so I drew a picture of it.
这没什么 就是张画
It's nothing. It's just a stupid picture.
能把我的画还给我吗
Can I have my picture back, please?
我知道这个地方
I know this place.
我知道这幅画指的哪儿
I know where this is.
主人不在这儿
Our master isn't here.
我们等着他的回归
We await his return.
现在 走吧
Now, go.
走啊
Go.
你们的主人永远不会回来了
Your master will never return.
他被转化了
He has been turned.
不可能
Never!
我需要一个军团
I need a legion.
你们将组成这个军团
That legion will be you now.
转变你们主人的那个贱♥人♥...
That bitch who turned your master...
必须被阻止
must be stopped.
我们要找到她
We must find her.
现在...
Now...
谁要跟随我
who is with me?
起来 我的孩子们
Rise, my children.
就是这样
Yes.
什么
What?
不
No.
他不可能这样还没死
He couldn't have survived that.
我们可以追踪他
We can track him.
他跑不远 走吧
He can't be far. Let's go.
凡妮莎 怎么了
Vanessa, what is it?
- 走啊 - 我不能
- Let's go. - I can't.
我还有事要做
There's something I gotta do.
什么事
What is it?
一个人去做
Alone.
到底什么事
What things?
我总是看见一些东西
I keep seeing things.
我无法解释的东西 朱利叶斯
They're... they're things I can't explain, Julius.
它们已经不再是梦了
They're not even dreams anymore.
是幻影
They're visions.
那扇红门吗
The red door.
我也看到它们了
I've seen them, too.
# 哦 辛勤的小蜜蜂 #
Oh ther buzzing of the bees,
# 长着烟草的树 #
And the cigarette trees,
# 还有苏打喷泉 #
And the soda fountain
# 柠檬水在跳跃 #
Where the lemonade springs,
# 知更鸟在歌♥唱 #
Where the bluebird sings,
# 在那巨石糖果山里 #
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains,
检疫所
禁止进入
更多精彩 请登录论♥坛♥ syzimuzu.com
# 五月的一个夏日 #
On a summer's day in the month of May,
# 高大的流浪汉远道而来 #
A burly bum come a hikin',
# 踏过林荫道 经过甘蔗林 #
Down a shady lane near the sugar cane,
# 寻找着他的喜好 #
He was lookin' for his liking,
# 他悠闲地走 哼着轻快的歌♥ #
As he strolled along he sang a song
# 在这富庶的土地上 #
Of the land of milk and honey
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表