剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
不
No.
给我点时间 我有个主意
Give me a sec. I've got an idea.
赶紧的
Hurry up.
你很强大
You're strong.
甚至是范海辛族人 也少有你这样的
Even for a Van Helsing.
这只是开始呢
I'm just getting started.
加入我们
Join me.
成为姐妹会成员
Become a sister.
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
我已经有个姐了
I already have a sister.
滚开
Get off!
阿克塞尔
Axel!
阿克塞尔
Axel!
斯嘉丽
Scarlett!
现在加入姐妹会是你唯一的出路了
Now the sisterhood is your only fate.
绝不会
Never.
你做了什么
What have you done?!!!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!!!!
求你了 求你了
Please... please...
我不会让你变成愚蠢的人类
I won't let you become some hick human!
不
No!
来啊 让我们做个了结
Come on. Let s finish this.
来啊
Come on!
让她走 让她走
Let her go. Let her go!
这可是第一次见
That's new.
我觉得这是因为凡妮莎咬了我
I think it happened when Vanessa bit me.
她救了我
She saved my life.
你确定你不想尝点
Are you sure you don't want any of these?
不想
Ugh. Positive.
你自便
Huh. Suit yourself.
缓点吃
Slow down on those things.
它们会让你生病的
They re gonna make you sick.
天了 我语气越来越像我妈了
Jesus Christ, I'm beginning to sound like my mother.
按这个速度我们在天黑前就可以到达
At this rate we're gonna make it to Crooked Falls
弯钩瀑布
before dark.
你认为斯嘉丽和阿克塞尔还在那儿
You think Scarlett and Axel are already there?
我只希望他们还活着
I just hope Scarlett and Axel are still alive.
我熟悉这种尖叫
I know that scream.
斯卡布
Scab.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
强大的朱利亚斯
The mighty Julius.
现在并不强大了
Not so mighty now.
不 住手 住手
No, stop. Stop.
- 我来解决 -朱利亚斯
- I got this. - Julius!
可悲的人类和可悲的枪
You humans and your pathetic guns.
等等
Wait...
他的命是我的
His death is mine to take.
你本来可以是我最勇猛的战士
You could have been my greatest warrior,
但是看看现在的你
but look at you now.
只是区区人类
Just another human.
你的姐姐怎么样了
How's your sister doing?
你们还亲近吗
You guys still close?
把钥匙给我
Give it to me
我就让你死个痛快
and I will grant you a quick death.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
好吧
Ok.
放开他 贱♥人♥
Let him go you son of a bitch!
我要拿走本属于我的东西
I will take what is mine.
我会释放元老
I will free the elder.
他的感激会赐予我巨大的奖赏
His gratitude will bring me great rewards
他的力量会让引导我们走向胜利
and his power will lead us to victory.
不
Oh no!
朱利亚斯 朱利亚斯
Julius... Julius!
朱利亚斯
Julius!
我们可以拿她做食物
We can take this one to feed from.
你敢动我 我就抠出你的眼
You try and I'll rip your eyes out!
慢着
Wait!
不 不 别这样
No... no... please, no.
你很美
Beautiful.
但变质了
But spoiled.
你已经被凡妮莎转化了
You have been turned by Vanessa.
真遗憾
Pity.
你的朋友死了
Your friend is dead.
不
No.
嘘
Shh.
别悲伤
Do not grieve.
他曾是怪物一样的存在
He was a monstrous being.
他已经不是你的怪物了
He wasn't your monster anymore.
凡妮莎确保了这一点
Vanessa made sure of that.
够了
Enough.
滚
Go.
告诉那个范海辛这里发生的一切
Tell the Van Helsing what has happened here.
现在就滚
Do it now.
滚啊
Go!
小心点 注意脚下
Easy, watch your step.
你还好吗
You okay?
过来
Come!
我刚杀了一个人 而你问我我感觉怎么样
I just killed someone and you're asking me if I'm okay?
把这种念头从你脑子里赶出去
Now get that idea out of your head right now.
它只是个怪物 不顾一切地要杀死你 我
It was a monster who's only purpose was to kill you, me,
或者它碰到的任何人
or anyone it crosses.
现在这是你的使命了 明白吗
This is your purpose now, Scar, do you understand?
但是如果他已经死了
But if he's dead
我们为什么还要做这些
why do we have to do this?
偷死尸
Steal dead bodies?
烧掉房♥子
Burn the house down?
它能找到我们
This creature found us.
它的同类也能
The other ones will, too.
没得到想要的东西
And they won't stop until
它们是不会罢手的 而它们想要的
they get what they want, and what they want
- 就是你 - 但是我
- is you. - But I...
在你做好准备之前 我们要让它们认为
Until you're ready we need to make them think
你已经死了 好吗
that you're dead, ok?
进卡车
Just get in the truck.
我们去哪儿
Where are we gonna go?
地图上的坐标
Off the grid.
继续对你的训练 希望这天永不来临
Continue your training, hope this day never comes again.
这会有效吗
Is this gonna work?
不行也得行
It has to.
别害怕 斯嘉丽
Don't be scared, Scar.
我没有害怕
I'm not scared.
我是难过
I'm sad.
这很不一样
That's different.
好吧
Ok.
迟早有一天你会明白这一切的意义
One day this will all make sense to you.
真的
Really?
你这么认为
You think so?
也许不会
Maybe not.
但是你会做好准备
But you'll be ready.
走吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Come on!
凡妮莎三年后醒来时
When Vanessa woke up after those three years
她脸上也是那副表情
she had that same look on her face.
我以为我都弄明白了
I just thought I had it all figured out.
再也没有什么能让我觉得意外了
Nothing would surprise me anymore.
在她咬我之前 我没有这种能力
I never had any of these abilities before she bit me.
如果我受伤了 伤口不会迅速愈合
If I was cut I stayed cut.
你知道我记得什么吗
You know what I remember?
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表