剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
再一次行走在阳光下
Walk in the light again.
如果你开始唱 太阳出来了
If you break out into “Here Comes the Sun”
我就丢下你不管了
I'm gonna leave your ass behind.
我们到了
We re here.
- 看 我们是对不错的搭档 - 对啊
- See? We make a good team. - Yeah.
完美搭档
A regular Jay-Z and Beyoncé.
你还好吗
You ok?
- 该死的 - 医生
- What the...? - Doc.
- 什么 - 不要动
- What? - Don't move.
该死的
Oh shit.
好
Ok.
这是什么
What is this?
这 这是一个自♥制♥的炸♥弹♥
It's... it's some kind of home-made explosive.
戈尔曼 那个混♥蛋♥
Gorman, that stupid son of a bitch.
朱利叶斯 听我说
Julius, listen to me.
如果我动了 那个鞘出来了 我们就死翘翘了
If I move and that pin pops out, we're goners.
所以 别动
So don't move.
我需要你这么做
Here's what I need you to do.
什 什么
Wha… what?
我需要你把电线剪断
I need you to cut the wire.
- 电线 剪断电线 - 对
- The wire. Cut the wire. - Yeah.
我不知道我有没有什么东西来剪断电线
I don't know if I have anything to cut the wire with.
我没有 我没有东西来剪断电线
I don’t… I don't have anything to cut the wire.
想办法 做点儿什么
Figure it out. Just do something!
好
Ok.
- 不 不 不 不 不 不 现在不行 - 好 好 好 好
- No, no, no, no, no, not now. - Ok, ok, ok, ok!
该死的
Oh, shit!
好 好 好 等一下
Ok, ok, ok, wait!
该死的 再等一下下
Dammit! Just wait a second.
我们没有时间了
We don't have a second!
好 好
Ok, ok.
不要动 我有办法
Don't move. I got an idea.
- 把该死的电线剪断 - 好 等一下
- Cut the damn wire. - It's ok, wait.
朱利叶斯 他们越来越近了
Julius, they're getting closer.
我把这个缠起来 这个鞘就不会掉下来了
I just gotta wrap this so the pin stays in.
- 该死的 他们越来越近了 - 别动 别动
- Shit, they’re coming closer! - Don't move, don't move!
- 别动 - 我得拿我的枪 朱利叶斯
- Don't move! - I need to get my gun, Julius!
别动 就一下下 我马上就好了
Don't move! Just wait a second, I almost got it!
该死的 快点
Shit, come on!
该死的
Dammit!
他们来了 他们来了
They're coming! They re coming!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我刚刚也想问你呢
I was just gonna ask you the same thing.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我跟着你来的
I followed you.
跟了你一路
Been on your trail for a while now.
你找到我了
Well, you found me.
- 那你现在想要怎样 - 我听说了你很多事情
- Now what? - I have heard a lot about you.
你的能力
Your skills.
你杀了好多吸血鬼
You've left a lot of dead vampires behind.
那有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有 吸血鬼越少越好
No. The fewer, the better.
我自己也杀了几个
I've killed quite a few vampires myself.
祝贺你 你看 我现在有点儿事得做
Good for you. Look, I got things I need to do.
这到底是什么地方
Yeah, what the hell is this place?
这是可是军事基地
I mean, this is military.
你为什么下来这里
Why are you even down here?
你为什么想知道
Why do you wanna know?
拜托
Come on.
我跑了这么远找到你
I just travelled so far to find you.
拜托 就告诉我一件事
Please, just tell me one thing.
你真的能咬一口就把吸血鬼变成人类吗
Can you really turn vampires into humans with a bite?
哼 这就说得通了
Well, that answers that.
难怪德米特里那么想抓到你
No wonder Dmitri wanted you so bad.
凡妮莎 快跑
Vanessa, run!
不
No!
退回去
Back off!
- 他没有危险 - 我不管对你来说他是谁
- He's not a threat. - I don't care who he is to you.
对我来说 他就是个吸血鬼
He's another blood sucker to me.
我欠他的
I owe him.
他救了我
He kept me alive.
我有点儿困惑
Well, consider me confused.
你一般不是杀他们 就是治他们
You either kill them or cure them.
但是如果你什么都不做
But if you won't do either...
不错嘛
Not bad.
不过有点没新意
Well, a little predictable.
只有一样生物能恢复的这么快
There's only one thing that heals like that.
那现在要怎么样
Well, now what?
我是斯嘉丽·哈克
I'm Scarlett Harker.
你一定就是传说中的凡妮莎了
You must be the legendary Vanessa, huh?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
她在找红色的门
She's looking for the red door.
红色的门 在这里
Red door? It's here?
你也看到过它
You've seen it, too?
对
Yeah.
只是它不是红的
Except it's not red.
过来
Come on.
我带你去看
I’ll show you.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
- 凡妮莎 - 我还是不会咬你的
- Vanessa… - I’m still not gonna bite you.
那你也许应该让她杀了我
Then maybe you should just let her kill me.
一定会有另一种方法的
There’s gotta be another way.
你回来做什么呢
What’re you doing back in this joint?
我们上次差点儿就出不去了
We barely made it outta here the first time.
你看了我的资料
You read my file.
你决定骗我 不告诉我
The one you decided to lie about and hide from me?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
我需要知道你到底是谁
I needed to know who you really were.
好好休息
Just rest.
然后离开这里
Then get outta here.
不 我和你一起去
No, I'm coming with you.
不行 有辐射
No, the radiation.
你太虚弱了
You're too weak.
那个门
Yeah, the door…
别打开它
don't open it.
那里也许有我们俩想要的答案
Maybe there are answers in there for both of us.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
你不能进去了
You are forbidden.
我族 和你族
Our kind and yours,
200年的血海深仇
200 years of blood feud.
可以现在一笔勾销
That could end now.
说谎
Deception!
真的
Truth.
为什么朱利叶斯敢把叛徒送回来
Why does Julius dare to send some rat?
朱利叶斯 已经不在了
Julius... is gone.
我为德米特里效劳
I serve Dmitri.
不忠的叛徒
A misguided and fatal change in loyalties.
你是来送死的吗
Did you come here to die?
来商谈
To talk.
- 和玛雅 - 暗♥杀♥者
- With Maya. - Assassin!
信使
Messenger.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
玛雅会决定你的命运
Maya shall decide your fate.
为了你好
For your sake,
祈求死个痛快吧
beg for a quick death.
捆起来
Bind him!
带回去
Bring him!
有个简单的方法结束他的痛苦
There's an easy way to end his pain.
我说过 不行
Like I said, not gonna happen.
我不懂
I don't get it.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表