剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
他说了同样的事 跟随幻觉
He said the same thing, to follow the visions.
解放长老
Free the elder.
只有长老才能帮我们找到解药
The elder is the answer to the cure.
哈里森和我都同意这点
Harrison and I agree on that,
我只是不同意他的方式
I just don't agree with his methods.
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
借口和谎言都是没用的
Subterfuge and deceit never work.
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
你把地下墓穴的钥匙藏在哪里了
Where did you hide the key to the crypt?
斯嘉丽和我是在哪里找到它的
Where did Scarlett and I find it?
- 在农场 - 但具体是在哪里
- At the farm. - Ok, but where exactly?
我不知道 我不记得了
I don't know! I don't remember!
哈里森想让我找到那本书
Harrison wanted me to find that book
我就会看到首字母缩写 然后认为你是我的妈妈
so that I'd see the initials and think you were my mom.
- 我不知道你在... - 但你不是我妈妈
- I don't know what you're... - But you're not my mom!
她让我决不要忘记钥匙藏在哪里
She said to never forget where that key was hidden
她也会记得
and she'd remember, too.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们今天之内就能找到你妹妹
We'll have your sister within the day,
所以我们确实不再需要你了
so we really don't need you anymore.
她有钥匙
She has the key.
她有相同的幻觉
She has the same visions.
她可以带我们去找长老
She can lead us to the elder.
你妈妈确实叫你"艾莎"
Your mother did call you "Essa", you know.
她全心全意地爱着你
She loved you with all her heart.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表