剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
我是说 可能我内心想去死 因为没有理由能让我坚持下去
I mean, maybe I wanted to, I didn't have a reason to go on.
我所有关心的人都...
Everybody I cared about I...
但是我找到了这个地方
but then I found this place.
它赋予了我目标
A purpose.
一个重新来过的机会
A chance to start over.
我只想...只想抛开过去
I just... I just wanna leave the past behind,
尽我所能把事情做好
do what I can to make things right.
你来这里应该不只是为了救别人
Well, maybe you didn't come here just to heal others.
是为了救你自己
Maybe it's about healing yourself.
茱莲妮 你过来好吗
Jolene? Can you come here?
等会儿
Uh... um, hold on.
怎么了
What's going on?
侦查员刚刚把她带进来了
Patrol just brought her in.
嘿
Hey there.
没事了
Oh, it's ok.
你是怎么独自一人到这里的
How'd you make it here all by yourself?
医生
Hey, uh, Doc?
过来看一下 好吗
Come take a look, would you?
好啊 让我过去
Yeah, sure. Let me through.
抱歉
Excuse me.
只是个孩子 脸色苍白
It's just a kid. Pale as a ghost.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
让我过去
Let me through.
你安全了 亲爱的
You're safe, sweetheart.
现在没人能伤害你
Nobody's gonna hurt you now.
你是怎么坚持到现在的
How did you make it this far?
其他人怎么样了
What happened to the others?
我不知道
I don't know.
我和凯瑟琳在一座桥上失散了
I lost Catherine at a bridge.
我们被袭击了 我躲了起来
We got attacked and I hid.
我和后来遇到的一些人一起逃了
I ran with some new people.
但他们也不见了
But they're all gone, too.
现在就剩下我了
It's just me left now.
那些都过去了
Well, that's all in the past now.
我会把你治好
I'll get you all fixed up,
重新找到人跟你一起离开
find you some new people to move on with.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
西雅图的医院看起来很安全
It seemed pretty safe at the hospital in Seattle...
嘘
Shh.
- 是因为那个军人吗... - 嘘
- Is it because of the soldier man... - Shh.
仔细听我说 凯莉
Listen to me very carefully, Callie.
我们不要讨论医院 西雅图 还是阿克塞尔
We're not gonna talk about the hospital, Seattle, or Axel.
不管你知道什么 不管你认为自己知道些什么
Whatever you know, whatever you think you know,
都不要说出来
keep it to yourself.
不可以相信任何人
No one here can be trusted.
- 可你刚刚还说... - 别说了 凯...
- But you just said... - No! Cal...
别说 凯莉 一个字都别说
No, Callie. Not another word.
好吧
Ok.
让我们把这当作 一个游戏
Let's think about this like, uh, a game.
我们假装...
We'll pretend like...
我们是今天才认识的
we've never met each other before today.
挺有意思 对吧
Fun, right?
我们要保守一个特殊的小秘密
We'll be the keepers of a special little secret.
不能告诉任何人
One we can't tell anyone.
拉钩
Pinky swear?
看到没
See?
朋友要互相照顾 对吗
Friends take care of each other, right?
对吗
Right?
要照顾彼此
Look after each other.
不论发生什么
No matter what.
这条路往西通向山谷 那里很安全
The path leads west into the valley. It's safe.
我们要找到州际公路
We need to find the interstate.
看看我们能不能助推启动一辆车
See if we can jump start a vehicle.
什么
What?
你说"我们"
You said "We".
别操之过急 我还没想好
Don't get ahead of yourself. I haven't made up my mind yet.
迪伦
Dylan.
也许他们闻不到我们的气味
Maybe they won't pick up our scent.
妈的
Shit!
数量不对
That's not right.
我今天早上才数过
I just counted them this morning.
有十二品脱的血 而现在只有八品脱
There were 12 pints of blood and now there are eight.
做完我哥哥的手术后你还医过谁
You treat anyone since my brother's surgery?
用血吗 没有
With blood? No.
- 那就解释啊 - 我无法解释
- Then explain it. - I can't.
你留意这台冰箱
You keep a close eye on this fridge.
只有能你靠近它 懂了吗
Nobody but you goes anywhere near this, understood?
你要做什么
What're you gonna do?
这里有人不对劲
Somebody here is not what they seem.
我要找出这个人
I plan on finding out who.
凡妮莎·范海辛
Vanessa Van Helsing.
你要上哪儿去啊
Where are you going,
受惊的小兔子
my frightened little rabbit?
转过身去 否则我发誓一定把你们全杀掉
Turn back now or I swear I'll kill you all.
或者你和这个女孩跟我走
Or you and the girl come with me
我就让他活着
and I will let him live.
迪伦
Dylan!
你看
You see?
她跟我们是一伙的
She's one of us.
投降的话 你也可以是
And so are you, if you would give into it.
你想要把她转化回去 但是为何不接受现在的她
You wish to change her back but why not accept who she is?
接受真实的你呢
Who you really are?
- 你该走了 快跑吧 - 不
- You should go. You should run. - No.
不管怎样 你会回来的
One way or the other, you are coming back.
带走迪伦
Take Dylan.
- 快走 - 不
- Get out of here. - No!
我能拖住他们 快走
I can hold them off. Go!
- 你会死的 - 她会活着
- You'll die. - And she'll live.
之前你说不信任我
You said you didn't trust me before.
现在相信我吧
Trust me now.
走
Go.
妈的
Shit.
你白白牺牲了自己
You sacrificed yourself for nothing.
我会抓住她然后把她带回去给德米特里
I will hunt her and bring her back to Dmitri.
你永远找不到她
You'll ne... you'll never find her.
她太聪明了
She's too smart for you.
我要慢慢地把你吸干
I will savour you slowly as I drink you dry.
死更适合你
Death is more fitting.
你不配加入我们
You do not deserve to be one of us.
反正 我也不想
I don't wanna be one of you, anyway.
你妹妹可不是这样
Not like your sister.
她可是求着加入我们
She begged us for it.
你是谁
Who-who are you?
快跟上 迪伦
Come on, Dylan.
我们必须一直往前走
We have to keep moving.
迪伦
Dylan.
- 求你...给我血 - 迪伦 我不可以
- Please... please feed me. - Dylan, I can't.
我想给你血但我会害了你
I want to but I could hurt you.
是我
It's just me.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
那个杀了我朋友的混♥蛋♥
That bitch that killed my friends.
真是报应
She got what she deserved.
弗莱什
Flesh.
天呐 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Jesus Christ, Mohamad!
默
Mo.
没想到还能再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
是...她逃掉了
It's... she got away.
我保护了她
I protected her.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
凡妮莎在这
Vanessa was here?
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表