剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Sorry about that but we're in it to win it.
没有了这些我们赖以生存的东西
You don't get ahead by giving away the thing in life
我们根本无法前进
that keeps you there.
子弹就是我们的命
Bullets. Bullets are life.
明白 但我们不是要从你们这里白拿
Ok, I don't think he's saying give them to us.
他的意思是我们可以做交易
He's suggesting we make a trade.
你们身上没有我们想要的东西
You ain't got shit we want.
包括你的漂亮脸蛋
Not even your pretty face.
要是有我们早就抢过来了
If you did we'd have taken it from you already.
嗯
Mmm.
那就好
Good to know.
我们能给你们提供的就是热水 肥皂
What I can offer you is plenty of hot water, soap,
还有换洗的衣服
change of clothes.
等你们收拾好了可以好好吃一顿
After that we'll fill your bellies,
然后好好睡一觉
give you a good night's sleep.
明天早上你们拿回武器
Come morning we'll give you back all your weapons,
加满汽油 就可以上路了
top you up with gas, and you can be on your way.
这样可以吗
Fair enough?
- 听起来不错 - 很好
- Sounds fair. - Good.
现在跟我来 给你们看点厉害的
Now, wait till you see this.
别想多 女生浴室的热水器坏了
Don't get excited. The hot water doesn't work in the ladies.
- 我只能过来洗 - 我可以帮你修一下
- That's all. - Oh, I could fix that for ya.
不劳你费心了
No, don't worry about it.
- 我很会修东西的 - 好吧 我信你
- I'm pretty good with tools. - Yeah, I bet you are.
不过以前我跟你姐姐一起洗过澡
Yeah, your sister, we used to double up on showers
在医院的时候
back at the hospital.
- 是嘛 - 为了节省水
- Mmm. - Save water and what not.
别想了 大兵男
Yeah, you wish, army man.
确实挺想
Kinda do.
确实挺想
Kinda do.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey-oo. Hey. - Hey.
还以为是那些大个子呢
Thought you were one of those knuckle-draggers.
我可不想你因为偷一条牛仔裤
Wouldn't want you to take a bullet to the head
而被爆头
for lifting a pair of jeans.
那我们就得吃不了兜着走了
Hospitality only goes so far, apparently.
- 是啊 - 不过他们确实说过
- Yeah. - Although they did say
我们可以拿一些换洗的衣服
we could take some clothes, so...
- 怎么了 - 我都收拾好了
- What? - I'm done.
- 随时准备出发 - 是吗 这就够了
- I'm ready to go. - Really? That's it?
一个热水澡就满足你了吗
One hot shower, you're out?
对啊 我也没指望别的
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
沃尔特这个人不是省油的灯 是吧
Walt is a bit much, huh?
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
别这样
Come on.
他不过是这汪小池塘里一条大点的鱼而已
He's just a big fish in a small pond.
这样的人我见的多了
I've met guys like him before.
- 不过是嘴上功夫厉害罢了 - 这可说不准
- Guys like that are all bark. - Maybe, maybe not.
拜托 你不会真以为他们这群笨蛋
Come on, you don't actually think these bozos
能玩出什么花样吧
have a real plan up their sleeve, do you?
他们不过是在自娱自乐 装大佬
They re just playing at being big shots.
仅此而已
That's it.
可他们拿走了我们的兵器
Ok, well they took our weapons.
对 所以我们也要拿他们的
Yeah, and we're gonna take theirs.
这还差不多
Alright, now you're talking.
- 听着 如果你想走 我们就走 - 好 我想走
- Look, you wanna go, we'll go. - Yeah, I wanna go.
- 当然可以 - 很好
- Totally. - Great.
- 吃完饭我们就走 - 什么
- Right after we eat. - What?
等等 你还想在这里吃晚饭
No, wait. You wanna stay for dinner?
拜托 我都快饿死了
Dude, I'm hungry.
再说 他们可是为我们准备了烤肉
Plus, it's barbecue.
这些乡巴佬别的不说 烤肉可是一绝
Nobody does barbecue like redneck assholes do barbecue.
你怕不是傻吧
You re an idiot.
也许吧
Yeah, I might be.
等会儿你尝一尝就知道我有没有说错了
Come on. Stay and prove me wrong.
这太扯了 我们应该马上走
This is bullshit. We gotta go now.
女生浴室里没有热水
No hot water in the ladies room.
这才太扯了
That's bullshit.
这根本...
That's f...
衣服很合适啊
Hey, nice duds.
不错 在储藏室找的吧
Good. I see you found our storage area.
对啊 真是太感谢了
Yeah, thanks for that. Appreciate it.
不用客气
Oh, you re welcome.
有没有人要来杯啤酒的
Anybody want a beer?
我们这里可是有不少呢
It still holds up pretty good, I tell ya.
- 好啊 我来一杯 - 算我一个
- Yeah, sure. I'll take one. - Yeah, I'll take one, too.
我都很久没喝过啤酒了 上次喝都是193...
I haven't had a beer since 193...
很久以前了
Oh, uh... quite a while.
那真是该喝一杯了
Well, you deserve one.
女士们呢
Ladies?
- 不了 - 那你们没口福了
- Nah. - Ah, your loss.
你们必须得尝尝这里的肉干
You guys gotta try this beef jerky.
都是这里的人自己做的 特别好吃
They make their own jerky here, it's delicious.
我们的管家婆
Ah, Big Mama.
做饭可是一绝 工作也做的不错
Hell of a cook. Damn good cop, too.
她已经当了二十多年的调度员了
She's been our dispatcher for the last 20 years.
晚饭做得怎么样了 管家婆
How's dinner coming, Big Mama?
正在做了
It's all good.
就差肉没弄好了
Just need us some meat.
马上去给你准备 亲爱的
You got it, sweetie.
对了 你们要不要一起来
Ah, hey. You guys, uh, wanna come along?
搭把手
Help out?
马上就准备吃烤肉了
We're just gonna start preppin the roast.
行啊 没问题
Yeah, sure. Sounds great...
你还是乖乖呆在这里喝你的啤酒吧
Why don't you just relax, enjoy your beer?
我是支烤架长大的
I grew up making barbecue.
我可不好意思让你们小姑娘干活
Uh, well I feel bad making you little ladies do all the work.
说实话 沃尔特 你叫我们两个人"小姑娘"
Hmm, believe me, Walt, you make us little ladies
已经让我们够不好意思了 所以...
feel a lot worse when you call us "Little ladies", so...
哦 明白 明白
Oh god, I know, I know.
真是抱歉
Sorry about that.
想一起来吗
You wanna come along?
欢迎 走吧
Welcome. Here we go.
今晚我们在这里休息
We stop here tonight.
主人
Master.
我们应该趁天黑赶紧赶路
We should keep moving while it's dark.
那些囚徒已经疲惫了
The prisoners are tired.
要是他们死了我们吃什么
If they die we have no food.
如果我们没吃的
If we have no food
怎么有力气赶路
we cannot make it to where we must travel,
路那么远
and it is far.
那么主人
Then, master,
我们不如在白天休息 正好我们白天
we should rest in daylight when it is harder for us
不方便行动
to move about freely.
人类都是晚上休息 所以我们也要晚上休息
The humans are used to resting at night so we rest now.
告诉他们
Tell them.
今晚休息
We rest.
这里很凉快吧
See how nice the temperature is down here?
这就是我之前跟你们说过的混凝土的功效
That's all the concrete I was tellin you about earlier.
好地方
Wow, impressive.
我们也这么觉得
Yeah, we like to think so.
是沃尔特建议把这里改造成一个火坑
It was all Walt's idea to turn this area into a fire pit.
弄好之后效果果然很好
It was pretty damn great when we finally did.
也不都是我一个人的功劳
Oh, I can't take all the credit.
是管家婆建议在这里加一个烤箱的
Big Mama came up with the idea for the smoker.
厉害
Nice.
这是我们做的最棒的厨具了
One of the best implementations we ever did.
你们以前肯定没吃过
Some of the best damn jerky you re ever gonna eat
这么美味的肉干
in your life.
好了 我们的肉在哪里
Alright, well where is this brisket at?
赶紧开工吧
Let's get this shit going.
好嘞
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表