剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
但是我们都觉得你应该休息一阵子
But we both think you should rest for a while.
不行
I can't.
- 至少吃点东西 - 就三十分钟
- Try to eat something, at least. - 30 minutes.
我去吃点东西
I ll eat something.
你会好受些的
You ll feel better.
听着 我和你一样想抓到那个混♥蛋♥
Listen, I wanna get this son of a bitch just as much as you do.
你现在要离开吗
Are you leaving now?
对 是时候了
Yeah, it's time.
真可惜
It's a shame.
有你在这儿感觉挺好的
It was nice having you here.
谢谢 特洛伊 这真是...
Thanks, Troy. That's...
谢谢
thanks.
你们几个不要分散了 知道吗
You guys stay close to each other, ok?
要相互照应
Have each other's backs.
记住...
Just remember...
我也说不清 每... 每个人都有需要帮助的时候
I don't know. Ev... everybody needs somebody.
你也是吗
Even you?
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
谁是默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Who's Mohamad?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me?
你知道山姆为什么要这么对我吗
Do you know why Sam did this to me?
因为他是个疯子
Because he's insane.
有什么是我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
任何事都行
Anything?
我一定要为杀掉他出一份力
I wanna know that I did something to help kill him.
把你胳膊给我
Give me your arm.
见鬼
Shit!
我们没必要停下来
We don't have to stop.
至少我不用 我很好
Not for me, anyways. I'm fine.
你需要休息
You should rest.
我们都需要休息 但是你还没恢复
We all need it, but you're still not healed.
完全没有
At all.
我们得想办法让他别再弄这些东西了
We gotta get him off this stuff at some point.
赞成
Agreed.
我们不可能在这个地方找到凡妮莎 我们需要辆车
We're never gonna find Vanessa at this pace. We need a vehicle.
这不大可能
Unlikely.
也许可以
Maybe.
也许是我搞错了
I might be turned around
但我总觉得我们好像留了一辆车在这附近
but I feel like we left one somewhere close to here.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
装满了东西 补给品 药物
Filled with stuff. Supplies, medicine.
好像当时唯一的问题是没汽油了
I think the only problem was we were out of fuel.
我倒是能搞定这个
I can take care of that.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Really? - Yeah.
后面有几桶食用油
The cooking oil bins out back.
我知道把它们转化成柴油的方法
I know a way to convert that shit to diesel.
怎么做
How?
他们可不是无缘无故叫我幸运的 大男孩
Hey, they don't call me Lucky for nothing, big boy.
那好吧
Yeah, alright.
干嘛
What?
听我说 阿克塞尔
Listen to me, Axel.
你睡着的时候我就一直看着你
I've been watching you in your sleep,
听你的呼吸声
listening to your breathing.
你要么吸我的血要么就会死
You re gonna have to feed off of me or you're gonna die.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
拜托 别这么混♥蛋♥
Please. Don't be an asshole!
你必须喝我的血
You have to do it.
而且提醒你一下 它可不怎么好喝
And FYI it's not gonna taste very good.
来吧
Come on.
- 见鬼 - 别担心 我不会转化的 我转化不了
- Goddammit. - Don't worry, I won't turn. I can't.
真是比狗尿还难喝
It's worse than dog piss.
晚上好
Nice night.
- 晚上好 - 那些已经弄好了
- Nice night. - Those are done.
好的
Alright.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥怎么样了
How's Mohamad?
他 嗯 睡得像个婴儿
He's, uh, sleeping like a baby.
有毒瘾的婴儿
A baby with a coke habit.
对
Right, yeah.
有毒瘾的婴儿
A baby with a coke habit.
他 额... 他很好
He's um... he's alright.
我... 我也不知道
I'm... I don't know.
那就看好他
Well, keep an eye on him.
也许我应该...
I should probably...
阿克塞尔 今晚我不能再走了
Axel... I'm gonna need to stop for the night.
我需要睡觉
I still need to sleep.
噢 该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
安静 安静 安静
Quiet, quiet, quiet!
这个陷阱看起来... 你想让他杀了你吗
This trap looks... do you want him to kill you?
快起来
Come on, get up.
起来
Get up!
没事的 加把劲儿 我们走
It's ok. Come on, let's go.
我可不想留在这儿等着设陷阱的人回来
I don't wanna be here when whoever set that trap comes back.
也许几年前陷阱就在那儿了
It could have been there for years.
也许
Yeah, maybe.
只是...
Just...
滚开
Get off me!
我们应该继续赶路
We should keep moving.
你继续赶路
You keep moving.
我要坐下来
I'm sitting down.
你应该把腿抬起来
You should elevate your leg.
可以止血和减缓肿胀
It'll stop the bleeding and slow the swelling.
噢 滚开
Oh, piss off.
我是个该死的吸血鬼而不是个扭了脚的孩子
I'm a goddamn vampire not a kid with a sprained ankle.
我不行了 医生
I'm not gonna make it, Doc.
别再混♥蛋♥了
Don't be an asshole.
你会没事的 我们都会没事的
Yes, you will. We both will.
如果我们再找不到凡妮莎我就完了
If we don't find Vanessa soon I'm done.
你必须杀了我
You're gonna have to kill me.
不
No.
你欠我的 医生
You owe me that much, Doc.
你能别再这么难搞了吗
Can you stop being so goddamn difficult?
- 我在帮你啊 - 狗屁
- I'm trying to help you, ok? - Bullshit.
你就是个娘们...
You're just a pussy...
一个胆小鬼
and a coward.
我犯了个错误 行了吗
I made a mistake, ok?
我怕了
I panicked.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不就是想听这个吗
Is that what you wanna hear?
我每时每刻都在羞愧懊悔
I am ashamed and sorry every minute of every day.
我只是想纠正这个错误 所以你...
I'm just trying to make it right so just...
那就杀了我
Then kill me.
去睡吧
Go to sleep.
我说过 你就是个娘们
Like I said, you're a pussy.
"夜虽清朗却眉头紧锁
"The night tho clear shall frown
出自美国诗人爱伦坡的《亡灵》
星辰不会离开天空宝座
and the stars shall look not down
俯瞰人间尘垢
from their high thrones in the heavens
为凡尘洒下希望的辉光
with the light like hope the mortals give,
但它们黯淡的红色本体
but their red orbs without the beam
于你的困顿劳累而言
to thy weariness shall seem
却是一种炽热 一团燃烧
as a burning and a fever,
它将永远把你缠绕"
which would cling to thee forever."
是啊
Yes.
像炽火一样燃烧他们
Burning them like a fever.
进来
Enter.
你可以说了
You may speak.
怎么了
What is it?
不
No.
这不可能
It cannot be.
不
No!
不
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表