剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
It's ok. It's ok.
我们会找到凡妮莎的
We'll find Vanessa.
- 不 - 跑
- No. - Run.
- 跑 - 我爱你
- Run. - I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道我从来都不善于表达
You know I'm never good at talking things out.
把她抓过来
Get her now!
不
No.
不 你弄错了
No, you got it all wrong.
医生想救我
Doc tried to save me.
她用自己的生命救了我
She risked her life for mine.
嘿
Hey.
你拿到钥匙了吗
Do you have the key?
德米特里 他
Dmitri, he...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么钥匙
What key?
那把
The one...
那把她和凡妮莎从农场拿来的
the one her and Vanessa got from the farm.
它好像能为长老打开一个地穴
It's supposed to open up a crypt for the elder.
怎么了
What?
跟我来
Come with me.
我斩碎了剩下的吸血怪
I hacked up the rest of the ferals.
烧了他们 这样他们就不能回来了
Burned them so they can't come back.
但是没看见那个带疤的
No sign of that one with the scar, though.
在他感染别人之前
Yeah, well we'll have to hunt him down
我们要找到他
before he can infect others.
斯嘉丽和我会处理的
Scarlett and I will take care of it.
老大领先你一步了
Boss beat you to it.
她和斯嘉丽已经出发了
She and Scarlett headed out already.
她们走了 就她们两个人吗
They took off, just the two of them?
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
她说
She said something about:
"只有她和我能处理这事了"
"Only she and I can take care of this now".
是的 对的
Yes, that's right.
北纬 45.26.16 西经116.39.42
Latitude 45.26.16 north, longitude 116.39.42 west.
- 收到了吗 - 凯莉 不要玩那个了
- You got that? - Callie, stop playing with that.
那不是玩具
It's not a toy.
我没在玩
I'm not playing.
我把它修好了
I fixed it.
收发机
The transponder?
我在和一个人说话
I'm talking to someone.
我告诉过你 不要乱来 好吗
I told you. Stop messing around with it, ok?
我们离你的位置很近了
We're closing in on your location now.
- 呆在那里 - 你是谁
- Stay where you are. - Who was that?
凯莉 你联♥系♥谁了
Callie, who did you contact?
他妈的世界末日
Goddamn apocalypse.
如果那东西没被炸死 它也早就跑了
If that thing survived the blast it's long gone.
我们应该回去了
We should head back.
我们不能回去
We're not going back.
我们要先做件事
We have something else we have to do first.
什么 - 钥匙
- What? - The key.
我们要找到长老 以免德米特里将他从地穴里释放出来
We have to get to the elder before Dmitri can release it from the crypt.
我不知道地穴在哪
I don't know where the crypt is.
你当然知道
Sure you do.
在山上
The mountain.
你一直是知道的
You've always known.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
因为 斯嘉丽
Because, Scarlett,
更多精彩 请登录论♥坛♥ shinybbs.vip
多年前我告诉了你和你姐姐的
I told you and your sister all those years ago.
你是我妈妈
You're my mother?
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表