剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
陪陪我们
Give us a little company
我们会给你做超棒的烧烤
and we'll do you up one hell of a barbecue.
好的
Alright.
跟着你们吗
We follow you?
是的 跟我们来
Yeah! Follow us!
是不是跟我看到了一样的东西
See what I see?
是啊
Yeah.
食物 枪♥支♥ 还有燃料
Food, guns, and gasoline.
大三样
The big three.
是呀
Yeah.
很高兴认识你
Glad to meet you.
阿克塞尔 是吧
Axel, isn't it?
是的
That's right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 小姐
Hello, miss.
我是 丹尼·道德拉斯
I'm, uh, Danny Douglas.
我是沃尔特的副手之一
I'm one of Walt's deputies.
斯嘉丽
Scarlett.
Scarlett有"鲜红"之意
就是 "飘" 里的那个斯嘉丽吗
Like in Gone with the Wind.
不是
No.
是血的颜色那种"红"
As in the colour of blood.
我父母都是有趣的人
My parents were funny people.
我猜也是
I guess.
你长得这么漂亮不应该以血来命名的
A pretty thing like you shouldn't be named after blood.
你是 医生
And you're... Doc.
你名字是什么来着 大块头
What's your name again, big fella?
- 朱利叶斯 - 是尤里乌斯·凯撒(罗马皇帝)那个吗
- Julius. - Like in Julius Caesar.
不是 是 "飘"里的那个
No, like in "Gone with the Wind".
这群人有意思 我喜欢
This is one funny group. I like that.
快进来看看我们的堡垒
Well, come on inside and see our fortress.
哦对了 有一件事
Oh, uh, just one thing.
我们需要没收你们的武器
Uh, we're gonna need your weapons.
所有的
All of em.
等我们吃完 你们上路后就归还给你们
Uh, just until we eat and you're on your way.
不好意思 但我们得有点防范意识
Sorry, but we gotta be a little pre-cautious here.
这也是我们能活这么久的原因
It's how we've survived this long.
顺了我吧 对
Look, humour me. Yeah.
好的
Hey.
有两个人交了
Ah, we got two!
谢谢了 朱利叶斯
Thanks, Julius.
医生
Doc?
干得漂亮 斯嘉丽
Way to go, Scarlett.
好的都进来吧
Alright, come on in.
去他妈的防范
Pre-cautious my ass.
来吧
Come on, you.
加油
Up you come.
谢谢了
Thanks.
没事的
It's ok.
有我在
I got you.
我一直在想
You know, I keep thinking...
怎么
What?
我们顺着踪迹追下去
We're gonna come around a corner in the trail
会看见山姆在吸默♥罕♥默♥德♥的血
and we're gonna see Sam feeding on Mohamad.
那画面在我脑海中挥之不去
I can't get that image out of my head.
天啊 那太可怕了
God, that's bleak.
我们能做的就是继续往前走
All we can do is keep going,
希望能追上他们
hope we can catch up with them
然后发现他没事
and nothing bad has happened to him.
谢谢你陪我
Thanks for being in this with me.
不客气
You're welcome.
来吧 山姆无论如何都不会停下的
Come on. Sam won't stop for anything.
- 我们也不能 -嘘 别出声
- We can't, either. - Shh, shh, shh.
那个女人
That woman.
是分诊处的那个护士
It's the nurse from the triage.
被我揍过的那个
The one I punched.
对
Yeah.
还有那个男人
And the man.
那个女孩
And the girl.
凯莉
Callie.
你认识她
You know her?
说来话长
It's a long story.
吸血
Feed.
等等
Woah.
没事的
It's alright.
不
No!
不 别吸她
No, not her!
别吸她
Not her!
不对 斯卡布 不对
No, Scab. No.
不对
No.
吸那个更大只的
No, a bigger one.
这样才够满足其他人
Enough to satisfy the others.
别别
No, no!
- 不 不 不 - 住手
- No, no, no! - Stop it!
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this!
- 别 求求你了 - 停下来
- No, please! - Stop it!
我们得救这些人
We gotta help these people.
怎么救
How?
不可能的
It's impossible.
我们得想办法
We gotta find a way.
那默♥罕♥默♥德♥呢
What about Mohamad?
我们先帮助这里的这些人
These people here now, we help them first.
能容纳200号♥人 不包括员工
Holds up to 200, not including staff.
有三层楼还有个副地下室
We got three levels plus a sub-basement.
地底下是化粪池
It's on well and septic.
下面有两台发电机
We got two generators down below
还有我们自己生产燃料
and we make our own gasoline.
- 挺好的 - 不 我觉得这样是高效率
- Nice. - Oh, no, efficient I like to think.
于1935年由公共事业振兴署的一名成员建立
Built in 1935 by one of those WPA crews
所以 这里别具一格 而且坚固耐用
so it's, you know, stylish and built to last.
四边都是两英尺厚的钢筋混凝土
It's got reinforced concrete two feet wide on all sides.
这堡垒就算在费卢杰(伊♥拉♥克♥城市)也能屹立不倒
This thing would have held up in Fallujah.
这我不确定 但这建筑历史悠久
I don't know about that but she's a good old girl,
而且她位处山腰所以我们还有高度优势
plus she sits on a hillside so we got height advantage.
方圆10英里的东西都能看得清清楚楚
Can see damn near ten miles in all directions.
好的 进去吧 士兵
Ok. In you go, soldier.
看看吧
Have a look at that.
卧了个槽
Holy shit.
快来 快来 快看看
Come on, come on. Have a look at this.
是不是很叼
Isn't this somethin?
不错吧
Nice, huh?
这里可是这个建筑的核心
This is the heart of the place.
- 真是棒极了 - 没错
- This is beautiful. - Yeah.
当时出事的时候 我们把所有兵器都拿出来了
When things went for shit we scooped up everything we could.
以前这里是附近最大的兵器室
It was one of them big stores just outside of town,
是放刀枪的地方
a knife and gun place
我们杀了自己认识了二十多年的人
killed people we've known for 20 years.
不过那时他们已经不算是人了
Except they weren't people anymore.
然后这里就归我们了
And we, uh... we ended up with all of this.
好了 跟我来 再给你们看看其他的
Ok, come along. Here, we've got more to show ya.
- 快来 快来 - 真是一屋子兵器啊
- Come on, come on. - Whole lot of fire power.
我讨厌枪
I hate guns.
你这话真是让我想起了以前的自己
Woah, that's a blast from the past.
- 什么 - 讨厌枪啊
- What is? - Gun-hater.
但是现在枪可是你最忠实的朋友 小姑娘
Guns are the best friends you ve got these days, little lady.
说到这个 沃尔特 在我们走之前
Speaking of that, Walt, do you think
能不能在你们这里讨上几件兵器
we can get some rounds before we go?
我们的有点太少了
We're running kinda low.
想都别想
Not a chance.
一个子弹都不行
Not one bullet.
很抱歉 但我们一定要赢
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表