剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Van Helsing...
《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾
Go!
冲啊
They're Ferals.
他们是野蛮人
Not anymore. They're Daywalkers.
不再是了 他们现在是日行者
We don't have enough firepower. We do now.
我们弹♥药♥不足了 现在有了
Ammo tipped with aluminum silicide.
硅化铝尖端的弹♥药♥
A poison I engineer,
这是一级毒剂
made from the same base chemical
从布莱塔克研究所对你的驱除剂中
Blak Tek was using in your repellant.
提取化学品而制成的
The chemical that repels them could also poison them.
这种驱逐性的化学剂也能使他们中毒
This path you have always walked.
这就是你的路
I'll never become an elder.
我绝不会成为长老的
If not you, then him.
不是你 就是他
Let it be me.
那让我来吧
So I just need to go back to the lab,
所以我只要回到实验室
get the results of the tests and get out of here, okay?
拿到测试结果 离开这里 就好了吗
No. I made Scab.
不 是我创造了斯卡布
I've gotta make this right.
这事必须由我来解决
I keep them, I kill you.
不杀他们 那就拿你命来
Julius! Don't do it.
朱利叶斯 不要这样
You will end the Dark One. Please don't...
你会终结暗黑者的 求求你别...
Now you have become Elder.
现在你成为长老了
Lily!
莉莉
The Van Helsings end now.
范海辛家族现在要终结了
What is that hellish beast?
那吓人的怪兽是什么来头
A nightmare I have to kill.
是我必须杀死的噩梦
There is another way, trust me.
相信我 还有其他出路
There is no other way. The Van Helsings end now.
没有其他出路 范海辛家族要终结了
Is that the sickly sweet smell of Van Helsing blood
你身上流着那腻得让人恶心的
coursing through your veins?
范海辛家族之血吗
Your resurrection will be... brief.
你的复活将... 很短暂
You said there's another way out of here?
你说还有别的路出去吗
Yes, but to use it we must get past him and escape.
是的 但我们必须先闯过他再逃
Oh, there's no escape.
你们逃不掉的
Only death.
只有死亡
After you.
你先请
Okay, come on, come on, come on.
好吧 来来来
Bye.
再见
You could've stopped me years ago when I was still human.
几年前当我还是人类的时候 你就阻止不了我
But then I killed Susan.
但后来我杀了苏珊
Oh, the blood I've spilled since...
自从杀了她...
Since killing her.
我双手沾染了多少鲜血啊
Your fault!
都是你的错
I kill you now, all is forgiven.
我现在杀了你 一切都能被宽恕了
Make me.
创造我
This darkness is yours.
这黑暗是属于你的
My destiny is just beginning...
我命运的齿轮刚刚转动...
As yours ends.
而你走到了尽头
In the name of my grandfather, Abraham Van Helsing,
以我曾祖父亚伯拉罕·范海辛之名
I send you to hell!
我送你下地狱
Stop.
住手
You must not.
不准杀人
I know the path to the Dark One,
我知道通往黑暗之地的路
but to take it we need a Van Helsing.
但我们必须带一个范海辛家的人
Destroy that which seeks to destroy us.
毁灭那些想毁灭我们的人
Your words.
这是你说的
One, not both.
只能杀一个
It is my right.
这是我的权利
No, you will do as I command.
不 你只能听我命令行事
You don't control me.
你不能控制我
But I do.
可我能
Always will.
一直都能
And I too have a destiny, and you will play your part.
我也有我的宿命 而你也会扮演你的角色
I kill who I wish!
我想杀谁就杀谁
I do what I wish!
我想干嘛就干嘛
No!!!
不
Finally a challenge.
总算有个对手了
Death has always been my true companion.
死亡一直都是我的忠实伙伴
No.
不
We have to go, now.
我们快走 现在
I have always been there by your side.
我一直都是站在你那边的
I've only seen you for who you really are,
我看到的是真实的你
chose you.
并选择了你
Drawn to your darkness.
受你的黑暗所吸引
Come on.
快来
Not back in the maze.
不要回到迷宫里
Trust me.
相信我
Why me?
为什么是我
Salvation of the Dark One, through you, entwined in you.
透过你 才能救赎暗黑者 它就缠绕在你体内
Through here.
穿过这里
This place.
这个地方
My sister.
我的妹妹
Let me show you what you can become.
让我展现给你 你会蜕变成什么样子
But first, you must surrender your will to me and do as I say.
但首先 你必须臣服于我的意志 照我说的做
I've never been a follower.
我从没做过追随者
Let me guide you now.
那让我现在来指引你
Be yours.
成为你的指引
Until the end.
直到最后
Tell me what I must do.
告诉我该做些什么
She was here.
她在这里
In the maze? What happened?
在这个迷宫里 发生了什么
She died.
她死了
The amulet.
血色项链
We must hurry.
我们得赶紧了
Find the blood amulet and the Van Helsings.
找到血色项链和范海辛的人
Keep one alive.
留一个活口
We must keep this amulet away from them.
我们决不能让他们拿到这条项链
If it falls into their hands,
项链要是落到他们手里
we may no longer control our own destiny.
我们就掌控不了自己的命运了
This is a dead end.
这是个死胡同
Your eyesight is recovering.
你的视力正在恢复了
How is that possible? If you know of another way out of here,
真是太不可思议了 如果你知道另一条出路
we need to find it now. Here.
我们得马上去找它了 给你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Attempting to recollect the combination.
打算回忆这个组合
My mother told me many stories about this place.
我妈妈曾告诉过我许多这里的故事
Including a clue to get out, if I can remember it.
我若是能记得的话 里面还包括了出去的线索
So, if you please.
所以 请你耐心点
Thank you, mother.
感谢你 母亲
Let's go, quickly.
快走
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
If they want this amulet so badly,
如果他们这么想要这条项链
why don't we just destroy it?
我们为何不干脆毁掉它
We tried. Nothing worked.
我们试过 没有用
What?
什么
What year is this?
现在是几几年
Lily.
莉莉
How long have I been gone?
我走了多久了
More than 100 years.
超过一百年了
No.
不
How?
怎么会
How did it go this wrong?
怎么会变成这样
Come on.
别这样
Scab.
斯卡布
It's me you want.
我才是你想要的人
It's me you've always wanted.
你一直想找我算账
Just let me kill him for you.
就让我帮你把他杀了吧
What is that, Scab?
这是怎么回事 斯卡布
You're scared to face me?
你不敢面对我吗
Just like old times, huh?
就像以前那样
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表