剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
You're not buying this place, are you?
得了吧 凡妮莎 看看周围
Come on, Vanessa. Look around.
有什么不能相信的
What's not to believe?
有个孩子 特洛伊
There's this kid, Troy, okay?
他手上有记号♥
And he has these marks on his arms.
有割痕
And cuts.
凡妮莎
Uh, Vanessa?
能聊聊吗
Can we have a chat?
你的地盘你做主
Your house, your rules.
好吧 我先睡了
Alright, well, I'm gonna hit the hay.
我不知道该怎么说
Um, look, I don't know another way to approach this
就直说了
besides being direct.
你怎么回事
What's your deal?
什么
Excuse me?
从你来之后 你的头顶一直有乌云笼罩
You've had a dark cloud over your head since you got here.
这种负能量是会传染的
Now, that kind of negative energy can be contagious.
特别是在孩子周围
Especially around children.
我知道你对特洛伊做的事
I know what you did to Troy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他手臂上的伤痕
The scars on his arms?
你叫他别告诉别人的
The ones you told him to keep secret?
特洛伊来这的时候就有那些伤痕了
Troy had those scars on his arm when he got here.
恩
Mmmhmm.
他失去双亲之后 失足加入了虐待团伙
After he lost his parents he fell in with a very abusive group.
这是我们收留他的原因之一
It's one of the reasons we took him in.
- 所以不是你们伤他的 - 当然不是
- So you didn't do it to him? - Of course not!
我们要孩子们尽量走出过去
We asked all the kids to try to leave the past in the past.
专注于眼前的积极未来
To focus on the positive future ahead.
明天跟我们一起吧
Come with us tomorrow.
我们跟特洛伊的前团伙做供应交换
We're doing a supply swap with Troy's former group.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
那些孩子都有伤痕
All those kids sport wounds.
别动
Be still.
完成了
Ah, finished.
我的默♥罕♥默♥德♥
My Mohamad.
不
No.
我的默♥罕♥默♥德♥
My Mohamad.
我是菲利克斯
I'm Felix.
我是菲利克斯 你这个变♥态♥狂
I'm Felix, you psycho.
该死的 我是菲利克斯
Goddammit, I'm Felix!
嘘
Shhh.
嘘
Shhh.
没事的
It's okay.
我的默♥罕♥默♥德♥
My Mohamad.
嘘
Shhh.
别哭
Don't cry.
我的默♥罕♥默♥德♥
My Mohamad.
我的默♥罕♥默♥德♥
My Mohamad.
好了 堆起来
Alright, on the pile.
就这样
There you go.
又做噩梦了
Another nightmare?
这一次不一样
This one was different.
这一次
This...
查德让我跟你说
Chad wanted me to tell you that they're
他们去交易会了
leaving for the trade meeting.
- 还想去吗 - 去
- Still wanna go? - Yeah.
我会去的
Yeah, I'll be right there.
嘿
Heyo, heyo!
怎么了
What's going on?
他们迟到了
They're late.
我们等吗
So we wait?
他们从不迟到
They're never late.
- 出事了 - 那我们应该去找他们
- Something's wrong. - Then we should go find them.
我们不能
We can't.
我们有协议
We have an agreement.
他们未经邀请不过桥
They don't cross the bridge
不过桥 我们也是
without an invitation and neither do we.
幸好我不在协议中
Good thing I wasn't a part of that agreement.
凡妮莎 停下
Vanessa, stop.
停下
Hold... Wait.
凡妮莎 停下
Vanessa, stop.
你不应该去
You shouldn't do this.
她总这样吗
Is she always like this?
差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make sense.
守卫应该在的
The guards should be here.
他们主厅应该就在这
Their main meeting hall is right there.
- 好 - 等等
- Good. - Hey, woah, woah, woah, wait.
这地方可能都是怪物
This place could be overrun with those things.
正如你所说 迈克
Like you said, Mike.
在他们杀你之前 杀他们
Take the fight to them before they take it to you.
- 不怎么会做计划啊 - 她是范海辛后代
- Not much of a planner, huh? - She's a Van Helsing.
这就是计划
That's her plan.
在这等
Wait here.
好吧
Okay.
发生什么了
What happened here?
我的天
Oh my God.
这不是吸血怪
This wasn't ferals.
我的天
Oh my God.
不
No.
我知道是谁干的
I know who did this.
谁
Who?
找到迈克 寻找幸存者然后赶紧撤
Get Mike. Find any survivors and get out of here.
- 那你呢 那你怎么办 - 别担心我
- What about you? What about you? - Don't worry about me.
这是我当时没有抓住机会了结的一件事
This is something I should have ended when I had the chance.
# 你无法撤回的轻率之辞 #
With a hasty word you can't recall,
# 如果昨夜我让你心碎 #
So if I broke your heart last night,
# 是因为我最爱你 #
It's because I love you most of all.
你好 凡妮莎
Hello, Vanessa.
多么惊喜啊
What a nice surprise.
更多精彩 请登录论♥坛♥ syzimuzu.com
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表