剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
你认为这是天赋
You think this is a gift?
外面的每一个吸血鬼都因为这个追杀我
Every vampire out there is after me because of it.
我的女儿...
My own daughter...
我知道你失去了很多
I know you've had losses.
- 我们都失去了很多 - 你有吗
- We all have. - Have you?
在我看来你没经历过什么
You seem pretty above it all to me.
舒适地窝在你的小山顶上
Up here all cozy on your little mountain top.
你不知道我经历过什么
You don't know what I've been through.
是的 我不知道
No, I don't.
我不在意
I don't think I care.
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
等等 艾莎
Wait a second! Essa!
你刚刚叫我什么
What'd you just call me?
在农场时我认得你的母亲
I knew your mother back at the farm.
在你还是小女孩时她经常这么叫你
She used to call you that when you were a little girl.
等等 你认得我妈妈
Wait, you knew my mother?
算是吧
A little bit.
为什么你现在才说
Well, why are you just saying this now?
说来话长
There's a lot to tell.
- 你的母亲是个很复杂的人 - 阿比盖尔
- Your mother was a complicated person. - Abigail.
但是现在不是时候
But now is not the time.
虽然你遭遇了这一切
I hope you decide to help
但我还是希望你能决定帮助我们
despite everything that's happened to you.
但是你不帮的话我也能理解
But I will understand if you don't.
不
No!
你在吗
Are you there?
你好
Hello?
你是谁 你想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我听到了惊叫声
I heard screaming.
我做了噩梦
It was just a nightmare.
你幽闭的内心在捣乱
Being locked up your mind does things.
它在搞鬼
Plays tricks.
你在这里干嘛
What're you doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我...我猜我在这里很多年了
I... I've been here for years, I think.
为什么 为了什么
Why? What for?
他们认为我有答案
They think I have answers.
他们认为我知道些什么
They think I know things.
那你知道吗
Do you?
略知一二
Bits and pieces.
在这里不要轻易相信别人
Be careful who you trust here.
什么意思
What's that mean?
大多数人不知道究竟发生了什么
Most of the people have no idea what's really going on.
发生了什么
What is really going on?
你好
Hello?
等等 有人来了
Wait. Someone's coming.
我能跟你一起吗
Can I join you?
你的母亲
Your mother,
她在叛乱之前很久就在农场工作了
she worked at the farm long before the rising,
她在寻找解药
looking for a cure.
她从小就被教导要相信吸血鬼是真的
She had been raised to believe that vampires were real
还有它们在密谋占领世界
and that they were plotting to take over.
没有人像她一样坚信吸血鬼的存在
No one else really believed the way she did.
她从没真正地向任何人谈过这个 但是...
She never really talked to anyone about it, but...
你的母亲变得越来越绝望
your mom grew more and more desperate.
她很害怕自己会来不及做好准备
She was terrified she wouldn't be prepared in time.
她...一次意外地感染了
She... accidentally infected herself
用一个特殊吸血鬼的DNA
with an experimental serum
研发出来的实验型血清
developed from the DNA of a very special vampire.
特殊的吸血鬼
Special vampire?
是的 哈里森曾专门研究过
Yes, something Harrison was working on.
在这件事发生之后
It was only after that
她才发现她那时怀孕了
that she discovered that she had been pregnant at the time.
是一对双胞胎
With twins.
你要理解
You have to understand.
当军方...
When the military...
发现你和你妹妹体质特殊时
found out that you and your sister were special,
你的母亲不得不逃亡
your mother had to run.
不得不把你们藏起来
Had to hide you.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
我妈妈还活着吗
Is my mother alive?
我得走了
Uh, I have to go.
我还有工作
I have work to do.
要我帮你还书吗
Can I return that book for you?
不
No.
我还没看完
I'm not done with it yet.
好的
Ok.
致布鲁斯 因为你不相信我 A.V.H
吸血鬼的历史
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
阿比盖尔 等等
Abigail, wait!
书上的题词 A.V.H
The inscription in the book, A.V.H.
你的名字是阿比盖尔·范海辛 不是吗
Your name's Abigail Van Helsing, isn't it?
我真的要回去了 我不能
I really need to get back. I can't...
你是我的母亲
You're my mother.
你们应该安全地活下去
You were supposed to be safe.
我不得不把你们藏起来
I had to put you in hiding.
你不知道
You have no idea
他们会对你俩做出什么
what they would have done to the two of you.
实际上我有一个好主意
Actually I have a pretty good idea.
我去过农场
I've been to the farm.
所以...我对你而言只是个实验
So... was I just some experiment to you?
不
No.
你不能这么想
You can't think that.
我们当时都在现场
I mean, we were both there.
我们都看见了托儿所
We both saw the nursery.
还有样本
The specimens.
你们都看见了
You... you both saw?
斯嘉丽和我在一起
Scarlett was with me.
我...我甚至不记得我有一个妹妹
I... I didn't even remember having a sister.
我童年的记忆大部分消失了
Those early years are mainly just gone.
斯嘉丽还活着
Scarlett is alive?
这不可能
She can't be.
多年前她就葬身火海了
She died in a fire years ago.
不不不 这是假的
No, no, no. It's not true.
她的父母
Her parents...
她的养父母
the people who raised her,
故意放了那把火来保证她的安全
they staged that fire to keep her safe.
所以她现在和你的朋友在一起
So she was with your friends?
我们的人却把她丢下了
Our people left her behind?
我猜他们不明真♥相♥
I guess they didn't know.
但是她很好
But she's fine.
她能照顾自己
She can take care of herself.
不 我得让他们找到她
No, I have to get them looking for her!
嘿
Hey.
没事的
It's ok.
嘿
Hey.
这不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
我会跟哈里森说的
I'll talk to Harrison.
我会试试帮忙转化吸血鬼
I'll try and help turn the vampire.
我很荣幸
I'm so glad.
马丁之前在仓库里工作
Martin worked in the warehouse.
他是个很可爱的人
He was a lovely man.
是我们让他失望了
We let him down.
我会试试的
Well, I'll try.
我去通知哈里森
I'll go tell Harrison.
所以 你打算给予帮助了
So, you going to help?
你能帮忙是件好事
It's good that you're helping,
但是你能做的远不止这些
but there's so much more you can do.
什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表