剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
What if I'm pregnant?
怀孕 怎么可能
Pregnant? How could you be?
我们又没做什么防护措施
Well, it's not like we used anything.
但是我们只在一起几周而已
But we've only been together for a few weeks.
这也太快了
It's too soon.
别担心
Don't worry.
就算怀孕了 我也不会留着孩子
I'm not gonna keep it if I am.
留他在这样的世界里和某个
Not in a world like this and not with someone
不...
who doesn't...
没什么
It's fine.
医生
Doc.
医生会帮我的
Doc will help me.
你给我的印象不是很... 有科学气质
You didn't strike me as very... scientific.
你总是以貌取人吗
You judge every book by its cover?
不是 我就是觉得研究吸血鬼DNA不会是你的强项
No. I just didn't think vampire DNA was in your wheelhouse.
是的 因为我毫无怜悯地宰杀他们
No, because I butcher them without remorse.
载片递给我
Hand me that slide.
我能杀上一千个吸血鬼
I could kill a thousand of them
那不会有丝毫作用
and it wouldn't make a slew of difference.
但是要是发现一种疫苗
But find a vaccine?
一种解毒剂
An antidote?
你觉得可能吗
You think that's possible?
世界能变回原样吗
Can the world go back to the way it was?
我觉得我们停止尝试的日子就是吸血鬼胜利的日子
I think the day that we stop trying is the day that they win.
但那绝不可能
And that can't happen.
我不会放弃
I won't give up.
绝不
Ever.
你想看看吗
You wanna take a look?
我猜你是医生
I'm assuming you're a doctor.
是名字出♥卖♥♥♥了我吗
Was it the name that gave it away?
我真正的名字是...
My real name is actually...
别说 我还是别知道 那样简单得多
Don't. I'd rather not know. It's easier that way.
好吧
Ok.
这看起来不像我以前研究过的吸血鬼血液
This doesn't look like the vampire blood I've worked with before.
这些白血球有些不正常
There's something abnormal with these leukocytes,
他们似乎处于快速变异的某个阶段
like they're in some sort of stage of rapid transition.
是的 他们在变异
Yeah, like they're adapting.
- 细胞结构在改变 - 是的
- Changing cell structure. - Yeah.
在进化
Evolving.
但是进化性变异需要世代的更替才能实现
But evolutionary adaptation is generational.
极为缓慢
Slow.
有... 有东西能让这个过程加速吗
Could... could something have accelerated that?
这种情况该出现吗
Is that supposed to happen?
不 待着别动
No. Stay put.
你检查了所有的连接处吗
Did you check all the connections?
整个电网都断电了
The whole electrical grid is offline.
备用发电机怎么样了
What about the back-up generator?
为了保险起见 我设计了这个系统
I built this system to be failsafe.
我想备用的也失效了
I think the failsafe just failed.
所有人都去屋顶 快走
Everybody get to the roof now. Go!
- 吸血鬼 - 那里
- Ferals! - There!
我什么都看不见
I can't see shit.
你有夜视镜吗
Do you have night vision goggles?
这个怎么样
How's that?
这些混♥蛋♥在用工具
These sons of bitches are using tools.
那个带疤的吸血鬼怎么回事
What's with the one with the scar?
嘿
Hey.
发生了什么 他们切断了电源吗
What's going on? Did they cut the power?
电缆埋起来了
The cables are buried
发电室是钢铁结构铸造的
and the generator shack is forged steel.
好吧 如果发电机是自己坏的...
Ok, well if the generator failed on its own...
我每天都检查 绝不可能
I checked it daily. No way.
你看了什么了吗
Do you see anything?
一点都看不见
I can't get a beat on them.
他们都找了掩护
They've taken cover.
那是一个吸血鬼在对其他吸血鬼喊话吗
Is that one of them calling to the others?
不是喊话 是在发布命令
Not calling, giving orders.
别闹了 这不可能
Come on. That's not possible.
既然现在一片黑暗 为什么他们不再次发起攻击
Why aren't they attacking again now that it's dark?
因为那个脑袋带疤的丑陋吸血鬼
Because that ugly prick, scar head,
比其余的都更聪明
is smarter than the rest of them.
他在盘算着
He's up to something.
发电机还是发不了电
The generator stays offline,
他们再次袭击也只是时间问题
it's only a matter of time before they attack again.
我们得恢复电力
We've gotta fix that power.
不行 那是自杀性任务
No, that's a suicide mission.
我一个人去
I'll go alone.
为什么 你觉得我们办不到吗
Why? You think we can't handle it?
你看起来像那么回事 但你真行吗
You look the part but beyond that, are you?
试试看
Try me.
嘿 听着 我们结伴而行
Hey, look. We work in pairs.
互相有个照顾
We have each other's backs.
这地方是你管理的 你能让发电机再运转起来吗
You run this joint, can you get the generator back online?
发电室里有一个可替换的连接器
There's an alternate coupling in the shack.
如果我们能到那里 而且那个连接器没有被损害的话
If we can get there and it's not been compromised.
我们负责这个
We'll go for that.
好吧 阿克塞尔和我会分散注意
Fine. Axel and I will create a distraction.
剩下的人 在屋顶掩护我们
The rest of you, cover us from the roof.
用照明弹
Use the flares.
如果你们有清晰的射点 开枪
If you get a clear shot, take it.
只剩下一些闪光弹了
There's only a few left.
用明智点
Use them wisely.
来吧
Let's do this.
有什么吗
Anything?
什么都没有
Nothing.
出来啊 你们这些丑陋的东西
Come on out, you ugly sons of bitches!
没有动静
No movement.
为什么他们不上钓呢
Why aren't they taking the bait?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我一直在想
Listen, I've been thinking.
- 菲尔 - 不 我一定要说
- Phil. - No, I need to say this.
如果你怀孕了
If you are pregnant...
你不认为这个时机不恰当吗
This isn't quite the right time, don't you think?
听着
Look.
在我们有机会谈一谈之前
Please don't... don't do anything
请别做任何事 好吗
until we have a chance to talk, alright?
- 你能安静了吗 - 答应我 我认真的
- Can you be quiet, please? - Promise me. I'm serious.
嘘
Shh.
锁没有坏
Lock secure.
门还没有被破
Door's not breached.
他们怎么切断电源的
How did they cut the power?
他们往下挖了
They dug down.
但他们怎么知道这么做的
But how did they know to do that?
你问倒我了
You got me.
好了 两分钟后交接
Alright, two minutes to flip the relays.
你有一分钟时间
You got one.
来啊 伤疤头
Come on, scar head!
出来玩啊
Come on out and play!
再打一个
Fire another one!
嘿
Hey!
那是从哪里出来的
Where the hell did that one come from?
好了
Yeah.
好样的 宝贝
That's it, baby.
好了
Yeah.
哦 糟糕
Oh, shit.
哦 糟糕
Oh shit.
糟糕
Shit.
跑啊
Run!
快 跑
Quick! Go!
现在
Now.
凯莉 我和医生正在说
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表