剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Somebody help me with this.
有人能帮我搬一下吗
Does somebody want to give me a hand?
我们应该沿着这条血迹找线索
We should follow this trail of blood.
为什么要听你的
Why would we do that?
你想为布兰登和塔卡报仇对吧
You want justice for Brendan and Taka.
或许这就是方法 我不确定
Maybe this is how you get it. I don't know.
我也在找一个很重要的人
I'm looking for someone, alright. Someone important.
不管你们怎么说 我要下去看看
This is what I'm going to do. I don't care what you do.
后会有期吧
See you around, I guess.
你也要下去吗
You are going with him?
那人怕是疯了
Seriously that guy is nuts.
就冲着他有独自下去的勇气
The man is brave enough to go down by himself.
我就觉得应该帮他
I think he deserves a little back up.
你要是怕黑
But if you're afraid of the dark,
就在上面待着吧
you should probably stay up here.
- 随你便吧 - 没错
- Yeah, whatever. - Yeah, that's right.
随你的便吧
Whatever.
拗不过你
Oh, dammit.
迪伦
Dylan!
你在吗 迪伦
Are you there, Dylan?
你在这里呀
There you are.
今天不做测试
No test today.
也不做实验 我保证
No experiments, my dear, I promise you.
你想见丽贝卡吗
Would you like to see Rebecca?
我带你去见她吧
Shall I take you to her now?
还是说你只是有点饿了
Or perhaps you're just hungry, is that it?
我觉得你是饿了
I think that's what it is.
我会帮你解决这个问题的
We'll take care of that, won't we?
我会解决的
Yes, we will.
现在
Right now in fact,
就给你带喝的来了
this very moment.
喝吧
That's it.
慢慢喝
Slowly now.
基地遭到了反抗军的攻击
The Citadel is under attack by the resistance.
主人 现在该怎么办
What now, master?
如果德米特里真如你所言受伤了
If Dmitri is truly wounded, like you say,
现在就是我攻击的好时机
now is my time to attack.
您需要我们吗
Then, you will need us?
今天 我输了 就一个人死
Today, I fight and die alone.
我赢了
Or I win this day
就能拿下基地
and the Citadel is mine.
只有到那个时候 我才允许你们加入
Then and only then you will join me.
但是
But...
德米特里杀了我母亲
Dmitri killed my mother
他是个懦夫
like a coward.
我会复仇的
And I will have my revenge.
我必须向他复仇
I must...
不 等等
No! Wait!
等等
Wait! Wait!
怎么回事
What is that?
开门
Open up!
快开门
Open up!
快跑
Go!
迪伦
Dylan!
凡妮莎 住手
Vanessa stop!
凡妮莎 住手
Vanessa, stop it!
凡妮莎 凡妮莎
Vanessa, Vanessa!
- 干什么 - 住手吧
- What? - Please stop!
你是在伤害自己 看看你的手
Okay, you're hurting yourself. Look at your hands.
这门是铁铸的
That door is solid steel.
那你帮帮我
Then help me.
- 帮帮我 - 凡妮莎 我恐怕不能
- Help me! - Vanessa, we can't,
- 好吧 - 天开始黑了
- okay. - It's getting dark out.
外面不安全
It's not safe.
天黑以后会发生什么你很清楚
You know the type of shit that happens here after dark.
天黑之后黑暗力量会降临
The dark!
我们之间有种联♥系♥
We have a bond, you and I.
算得上是友谊吧
The kind of friendship...
我也了解 你脾气挺大
I also know that you have quite the temper.
估计是遗传的吧
It's in your genes, I suppose.
还有好多工作要做
So much work still to do,
好多计划要完成
so many plans unfulfilled.
但你我携手
But together you and I,
就有无限可能
the possibilities are limitless.
德米特里 安特娜西娅 丽贝卡
Dmitri, Antanasia, Rebecca,
他们都觉得我成不了事
they all thought I was a fool, a pawn.
那就给他们露一手
We'll show them, won't we?
出发之前
Alright, we're ready
来点零食吧
for a little snack before we go.
别想把她带走
She's not going anywhere.
什么 你是怎么
What? How did you...
看来我们一直低估你了
We keep underestimating you.
没把你当回事
We seem to take you for granted, don't we?
幸好我手里还有个大筹码
At least I still have one ace up my sleeve.
- 你放开她 - 那可不行
- Get your hands off her. - Not likely.
你知道我什么都干得出来
You know I can do anything,
不会受良心的煎熬
without conscience.
别动
Stop.
- 好吧 不要伤害她 - 那就放我们走
- Okay. Don't hurt her. - Then let us leave.
我不可能让你把她带走
Not a chance, not with Dylan.
看来我们陷入了
It would seem we are at
尴尬的僵局
a rather awkward impasse.
好吧
Okay.
你放开她
You let her go and I swear
我保证留你一条生路
I will let you out of here alive.
我不相信你的话
Forgive me for doubting your sincerity.
你眼睛里嗜血的欲望
Something about the blood lust in your eyes.
看起来就像他们
You are so like them.
你是人类和怪物的完美结合体
A perfect synthesis of human and monster.
凡妮莎 我们本可以有所作为的
We could have done great things together, Vanessa.
只要你
All you had to do was
接受你真实的命运
accept your true destiny.
我只在乎我的女儿
All I care about is my daughter
我要把她安全带走
and getting her out of here safely.
求你了
Please.
你没理解我的意思
That's the part you don't understand.
她不可能再被转化成人类了
She can't be made human again.
我能 我咬她就能把她转化回来
Yes, I can bite her. I can turn her like the others.
不 她的情况不一样 我改变了她
No! She's different. I changed her.
你干了什么
What did you do?!
在她体内做了一些微小的调整
Some minor modifications... internally.
改变了她的DNA
Harvesting her DNA
还有一些别的
and other things.
你曾经熟悉的那个小姑娘已经回不来了
The little girl you once knew is gone forever.
你要是想让她活着
And now, if you want her to live,
就得让她和我在一起
she needs to be with me.
我能照顾好她 让她活着
I can care for her! I can keep her alive!
我能
I can...
我的天哪
Oh, God!
等等
Wait, wait.
没错
Yes.
我感受到了
I can feel it.
我感受到了
I can feel it.
自己终于在转化了
Finally changing.
我差一点就被转化了
I was nearly there.
就算你咬了她
If you bite her.
她也会死
She dies too.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表