剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
24 hours and I'm pulling you out of there.
24小时候 我会强制让你们撤离
Admit it, you want to be in zero gravity with me.
承认吧 你就是想和我一起呆在零重力的环境里
Number seven on my bucket list.
那是我人生目标清单里的第七条
Number seven? What's number one?
第七条吗 啥是第一条
I'll tell you when you're out of there,
你完好无损的出来
safe and alive.
我就告诉你
I promise you, I am not gonna get killed
我保证 直到我知道你人生清单的第一条之前
until I know what number one on your bucket list is.
我都不会死的
Part of the simulation is to have periods
一部分的模拟的是在一段时间内
of total isolation from the outside world.
与外界完全隔绝
We're cut off for 24 hours, got it.
我们只隔离24小时 知道吧
Somebody falls and breaks a leg or gets sick,
要是有人摔倒了 摔断了腿或病了
you've got to count on your team to see you through it.
你就只能指望你的队友帮你渡过难关
Well, I got that covered. I'm a doctor.
好的 我能搞定 我是医生
That's the Greenhouse Room where they cultivate food.
这间温室是他们用来存食物的
Here's the Atmosphere Room.
这是大气室
This is the Cold Room.
这是冷冻室
To simulate the Martian climate,
来模拟火星寒冷的气候
we keep it super-cooled at a temperature
我们把它保持在非常冷的状态
of -100 degrees Fahrenheit.
温度在零下100华氏度
Well, at 100 below, our body temperature
好吧 零下100度 我们的体温
will reach 65 degrees in under three minutes.
会在三分钟内会到零下65度
Game over. Exactly.
死翘翘喽 是的
Cold enough for ya? That's cold.
对你来说很冷吗 冷
You guys joining the party?
你们也是要参加派对的吗
They're here to observe.
他们是来观察的
Evaluate. Assess. We're here to assess.
估定 评估 我们是来评估的
Since this next phase will be even more stressful,
因为下一阶段的训练会压力很大
I've decided that in-person evaluations and counseling
我们认为她们亲自来评估和咨♥询♥
will be necessary.
是很有必要的
Meet Dr. Bergs and Dr. Smith.
认识一下贝格斯博士和史密斯博士
You'll have plenty of time to get to know each other.
你们有充足的时间了解对方
Now as you know, Norah didn't show up yesterday,
你们都知道的 诺拉昨天没来
and I am sorry to inform you
我很遗憾的告诉大家
she will not be continuing with the program.
她不会继续参与这个项目了
Wait, why? That's terrible.
等等 为什么 真糟糕
Better to lose her now than discover later
她现在走了总比以后发现
she couldn't hack it.
应付不了的好
Dr. Smith, I'll show you to your pod.
史密斯博士 我带你去你的舱室
Erica, show Dr. Bergs to hers.
艾瑞克 带贝格斯博士去她的
This was Norah's room. Now it's all yours.
这是诺拉的房♥间 现在是你的了
Need I remind you, Dr. Smith,
需要我提醒你吗 史密斯博士
once we go to lockdown, if anything goes wrong,
一旦我们被封闭 如果发生什么不测
you're on your own.
一切都靠你自己了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks, man. Yeah, no problem.
兄弟谢谢你 哎没事儿
So, just check the nitrogen output levels
所以 你19时去检查一下冰屋
in the Cold Room at 19:00 hours?
的氦气输出水平好吗
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Lockdown initiating.
封闭开始
Hey.
嘿
What? God, you gave me a fright.
怎么了 天呐 你吓死我了
It's good to know this pod is as small as mine.
很高兴知道这个屋子跟我的一样小
This was her room. Norah's.
这是她的房♥间 诺拉的
This place is so...
这地方太……
Claustrophobic.
幽闭恐怖的
Cut off.
打住
So what do we do now?
我们现在干什么?
Well...
呃……
Now we look around and see if this place
我们到处看看这个地方是否
will give up any of its secrets.
会透漏给我们一些秘密
It's coming from the Cold Room!
警报来自冰屋
You can't go in there without a suit. You'll freeze!
你没穿防护服不能进去 你会冻住的
Get us suits. Get us suits! Now!
给我们防护服 给我们防护服 快点
He's dead.
他死了
By the angle of his fall and the crack in his mask,
从他跌落的角度和他面具上的裂痕
I can tell he was hit from behind.
我推断他是被人从背后袭击的
He was murdered.
他是被谋杀的
Someone is picking off the members of this team,
有人在除掉这个团队中的成员
one by one.
一个接一个的
We gotta get this lockdown lifted
我们应该解除封禁
and get everybody out of here.
让所有人都出去
No, we can't.
不 不能这么做
We've still got 24 hours.
我们仍然还有24小时
We have to get everybody out of here!
我们得让所有人都离开这儿
Delina, if we don't catch the killer in 24 hours,
黛琳娜 如果我们24小时之内抓不到凶手
we'll get them all out.
我们就把他们全部疏散出去
We'll do it more traditionally.
我们会采取更传统的方法
Until then, we're locked in.
到那之前 我们会被锁在里面
So we keep our cover, and we tell everyone
所以我们要打掩护 告诉所有人
that Simon's death
史密斯的死
was an accident.
是一个事故
Okay?
明白
Okay.
明白
There's been an accident.
那里出了个事故
Simon Sheffield is dead.
西蒙·谢菲尔德死了
What? No, that's impossible.
什么 不 那不可能
Okay, wait, wait, everybody, just hold on a second.
好吧 等一等 等一等 所有人 都等一下
It seems like he didn't fasten his suit correctly
应该是他没有正确固定好他的防护服
in the Cold Room, and, uh...
在冰屋里 所以 呃……
Yeah, he... he died of severe hypothermia.
是的 他……他死于严重失温
If any of you would like grief counseling,
如果你们中的任何人需要悲伤开导
I'm available one-on-one, or...
我可以一对一 或者……
Mike? Beth?
麦克 贝丝
We could talk now, as a group?
我们现在就可以交谈 像一个团队吗
No takers? Okay, wow, tough bunch.
没有接受者 好吧 哇哦 真汉子
All right, guys, well,
好吧 伙计们 好吧
know that I'm here, and...
我在这儿 呃……
go about your business.
忙你们的事去吧
Hey.
嘿
Randy, you okay?
兰迪 你还好吗
Fine, Doc.
很好 医生
So what goes on in here?
这儿发生了什么
Breathing.
呼吸
Close the door. Sure.
关门 当然
This room is airtight, which lets us play around
这间房♥子是密闭的 让我们我们能像
with the Martian atmosphere in here.
在火星大气中玩耍
95.3% carbon dioxide doesn't sound that playful.
95.3%的二氧化碳含量听起来不像那么有趣
Which is why we need this.
所以我们才需要这个
It converts CO2 to oxygen. Wow.
它把二氧化碳转化成氧气 哇哦
First, we replicate Mars' atmosphere.
首先 我们模拟火星大气
I'm not a chemical engineer or anything,
我不是化学工程师或其他什么
but if that doesn't turn this CO2 into oxygen,
但如果那个不能将二氧化碳转化成氧气
aren't we both gonna die?
我们不是都会死吗
Normally we wear suits when we flood the room with CO2,
当我们把这间屋子充满二氧化碳时 我们通常穿着防护服
but I bet you like to live on the edge.
但是我敢打赌你喜欢刺♥激♥点的
Mm.
嗯
Let's get some oxygen in here.
让我们弄些氧气
Let's do that.
开始吧
You got a pretty good set of lungs on you, Doc.
你的肺太厉害了 医生
Thank you.
谢谢
Yours aren't so bad yourself.
你的也不赖
So it's a small space in here,
这是一个小空间
all you guys locked up together.
你们所有人都被困在这儿了
Anybody hooking up?
有人在一起了吗
Is that an invitation?
这算调情吗
'Cause I know the no-fraternization policy.
因为我知道不该问的不问
Grounds for dismissal.
不然会成为被解雇的理由
You spend a lot of time in Norah's pod?
你在诺拉的小屋里呆了很长时间
I wasn't in her pod. Really?
我没在她的小屋里 真的吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表