剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
罗茜 我们必须跑回车里
Okay, okay! Get up and run!
好的 好的 准备好要跑了
All right! I want you to run!
好的 你得拼命地跑
Oh, I'm pretty sure this isn't doctor recommended!
我敢肯定这不是医生所建议的
Run!
快跑
Let's go, let's go!
快跑 快跑
Okay, get down. Go.
当心 快点
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Go faster, Burns, faster! Yeah, Al, faster, come on!
开快点 彭斯 艾尔 开快点 拜托
Calm down, we got those two.
冷静点 我们已经放倒了那两个
They're not coming after us.
他们不会追来了
Who the hell were they? I don't know.
他们到底是谁 我不知道
But if the word's out,
但如果消息被传出去了
we're sitting ducks in the car.
我们就是坐在车里的活靶子
Oh, no! What?
哦 不 怎么了
You forgot my blender in the restaurant, Carrie!
你把我的榨汁机忘在餐厅里了 凯莉
Are you kidding me?
你是在开玩笑么
Your blender?
你的榨汁机
Authorities arrived at the scene to find one dead
当局抵达现场发现一名死者
and another injured, whom they've taken into custody.
和一名伤者,并将其拘捕
No word on the other shooter...
暂无另一名枪手的消息
Hey, boss man.
嘿 老大
Looks like Carrie and Al are handling themselves well.
看起来凯莉和艾尔处理的还不错
You'll come to discover that they give
你会发现他们能做到
better than they get.
比你们所看到的还要好
One of the attackers is dead, the other one's in custody.
一名袭击者被当场击毙 另一个被拘留
How's it going with that burner phone?
那部一次性手♥机♥查得怎么样了
I've tracked 70 inside Madden's prison so far.
我追踪到70个从麦登所在监狱打出的电♥话♥
And then, I haven't linked any one of them to him yet.
不过我还没找到任何与麦登有关的
But I will. Let me know the second you do.
但我会查到的 查到了马上告诉我
Carrie and Al cannot get slowed down again.
凯莉和艾尔不能再被耽搁了
The prosecutor says the trial's had delay after delay.
检察官说庭审已经被一拖再拖
And Madden's lawyers have filed for a dismissal.
而且麦登的律师已经申请驳回诉讼
Judge Grumann down there has lost all patience,
葛若曼法官已经失去耐心
and he is going to dismiss the case
并打算驳回这桩案子
if Rosie doesn't appear on time.
如果罗茜还没有如期出现的话
So if Rosie's not there by tomorrow morning?
所以如果罗茜明天早上到不了那儿
Madden's gonna walk.
麦登就会被无罪释放
They'll get her there, boss.
他们会带她按时抵达的 老大
FBI.
联邦调查局
I need to speak to this man.
我要跟这个男人聊聊
Where is Rosie Webb?
罗茜·韦伯在哪儿
I don't need to say shit to you.
我凭什么告诉你
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Care for some more?
还想再来点儿吗
Where's Rosie Webb?
罗茜·韦伯在哪儿
With two cops.
跟两个警♥察♥在一起
A red-headed lady and a dude.
一个红发女人和一个男的
Driving a grey SUV with New York plates.
开着一辆纽约牌照的灰色SUV
That's all I know, man.
我只知道这些了 伙计
I believe you.
我信你
Thank you for your cooperation.
多谢配合
I thought you were supposed to be super-cops.
我还以为你俩是无所不能的超级警♥察♥
Why do you two bozos have us out in the open here?
你们两个呆瓜 干嘛暴露在光天化日之下
Let's get to a police station...
让我们去警♥察♥局...
You know what, if you could fly like a normal person,
知道吗 要是你能像个正常人一样坐飞机
we'd be in Miami already.
我们早就到迈阿密了
Flying will kill me.
坐飞机会折腾死我的
We need to get you to Miami to testify.
我们要把你带去迈阿密作证
Which means we need a new car, one that
也就是说我们需要一辆新车
no one's gonna recognize.
一辆没人能认出来的
A car we don't know how to pay for, by the way.
一辆我们不知道怎么去买♥♥的车 另说
We'll be tracked if we use our credit cards or an ATM.
如果刷♥卡♥或者取钱 我们会被追踪到的
Well, we could steal one? Come on.
好吧,我们可以偷一辆 拜托
Problem is, I know you're not joking.
问题是 我知道你没在开玩笑
Wait a second.
等一下
I got you my AAA card.
我把我的道路救援卡给你
What do I need your AAA card for?
我要这卡干嘛
Eliot is feeling very generous today.
艾略特今天非常大方
I don't think I want to know what you're about to do.
我可一点都不想知道你想干什么.
I saw his credit card yesterday. Platinum.
昨天我看见他的信♥用♥卡♥了 是白金卡
Eliot's gonna buy us a car, and I don't even think
艾略特要买♥♥辆车给我们 而且我不觉得
I'm gonna haggle on the price.
我会讨价还价
Come on, Rosie.
来吧 罗茜
Ugh, you killed me, Carrie. Thanks a lot.
你真是要我老命了 凯莉 多谢
I'm gonna give Jay a call.
我去给杰打个电♥话♥
Hey, everything all right with you guys?
嘿 你们一切都好吧
We're about to get on the move again.
我们马上要上路了
What have you found?
你有什么发现吗
So it looks like the guys who attacked you
看起来袭击你们的人
are linked to this drug-dealing network operating up and down I-95.
和I-95公路沿线的贩毒网络有关
Drug dealers attacked us?
毒贩在袭击我们?
Not just any drug dealers, Al, the Careyes cartel.
并不仅是一般的毒贩 艾尔 是Careyes垄断组织.
These are the guys responsible for the massacre
他们是去年那些在墨西哥城外
of all those federales outside of Mexico City last year.
屠♥杀♥联邦警♥察♥的人
Was Madden involved with the cartel?
麦登和这个组织有关吗
I don't know, but check this.
我不知道 但你看这个
Virginia state police recovered a 9mm
弗吉尼亚州警方发现有一把9毫米手♥枪♥
inside the cartel guy's car.
在这个垄断组织成员的车里
And you're gonna say the ballistics match
然后你发现弹道检测和
the crime scene in Rosie's hotel room.
罗茜酒店房♥间的犯罪现场一致
They sure do. They killed Rosie's security guys.
没错 他们杀了罗茜的护卫
Great work, Jay.
干得好 杰
I'll touch base when we come up for air.
等我们中途休息的时候 再跟你们通报
All right.
好的
哇 快看
Whoo! Check it out.
Your chariot awaits.
您的战车在此恭候
Never saw you as the station wagon type.
没想到你是会买♥♥旅行车的人
Yeah, well, according to Car and Driver's
好吧 根据名车志
September 2002 review, this car is safe, reliable,
2002年9月报道 这辆车安全又可靠
and turbo-charged, so hop in, sexy.
而且是涡轮增压的 快进来帅哥
Oh, I called shotgun.
我要坐副驾驶
No, you get shotgun when you tell me
不 你不能坐副驾 除非你告诉我
why a Mexican cartel is trying to kill you.
为什么一个墨西哥垄断组织想要杀你
Get in the back!
坐回后座去吧
Okay, so look, boss, it took awhile,
老大 时间久了点
but I finally found a burner in the prison
但我终于发现监狱里有一部一次性手♥机♥
that received a call two days ago
在两天前接了一个
from that hotel room in Manhattan.
来自曼哈顿的酒店房♥间的电♥话♥
Rosie called Madden?
罗茜打电♥话♥给麦登
Oh, god, yes. Like dozens of times over the last month.
天呐 是的 上个月就打了几十通
She's leaving a trail of bread crumbs for people to find.
她留了很多线索让人跟踪
There's no leak in the U.S. Marshals.
美国法警并没有泄密.
Rosie is the leak. Who else did you trace calls to?
罗茜就是泄密者 你追踪电♥话♥还查到了谁
That's another interesting thing, right?
还有一件有意思的事情
A law firm in Beaumont, Texas.
一家在德克萨斯州博蒙特的律师事务所
But his legal team's in Miami.
但他的法律团队在迈阿密
Now, the Texas firm's rumored to be one of those
据说那家德州的事务所是
places fighting for, like, fixers, or cleaners,
专门负责处理善后 销毁罪证的
or even hit men.
或者甚至是杀手
Wait a minute, you said hit men.
等一下 你说杀手
I just got off the phone with the Virginia state police.
我刚刚和弗吉尼亚州警通完电♥话♥
Gunman at the diner was found dead in an ambulance
那家小餐馆的枪手被发现死在一辆救护车里
with a puncture wound to his neck.
颈上有穿刺伤
He died of cardiac arrest.
他死于心脏停搏
Now, they think the guy who did it was posing as a cop.
警方认为有人假扮成警♥察♥下的手
Maybe Madden hired a hitman to take Rosie out. Jay, call Al.
也许麦登雇了杀手要除掉罗茜 杰 打电♥话♥给艾尔
I can't.
没办法
They powered off their phones to keep from being tracked.
他们为了避免被追踪把手♥机♥关了
No back door for you to sneak out of.
没有后门让你偷溜出去
Bath's all yours.
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表